• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I wonder who the WTF fighter for the next game will be. I hope it's Action *******, I mean Captain Rainbow.

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
I wonder who the WTF fighter for the next game will be. I hope it's Action *******, I mean Captain Rainbow.
I've got a few ideas:
1.) Technically the new (if there is one) 3rd party character could be a wtf character
2.) I'm pretty sure that Roy could kinda be a wtf character if he returned (yea! if he returns)
3.) Pichu: people would be like, "WTF!" if Pichu returned rofl.
4.) Duh, Mewtwo!!! If he returned I guess he could be a wtf character. If he's not, he's the "epic win woot woot you're back" character

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Chris Lionheart said:
Why do you have to be so negative? I didn't say they would... I said it would be a great idea. And if Nintendo had any common sense, they would know that satisfying the hardcore (or at least not pissing them off) leads to a longer sale life of a game (Melee proved that.)
Well, if the most you can muster in defense of your idea is "I didn't say they would...I said it would be a great idea", then it probably wasn't a very good idea in the first place. Just think of me as the devil's advocate here.

As for the second point you make...well, to be honest I have no idea what you mean. Melee had a long shelf life because it was a hugely hyped multiplayer icon, the same way in which Halo sold continuously throughout it's lifecycle. The "hardcore" all bought their copies by the first few months of release. The same applies for Brawl.

But maybe I have the wrong impression.

SirKibble said:
Seriously, though, guys, couldn't we just post links in here? I got used to the extremely long posts in that thread, I'd rather not have to scroll through them here as well.
Seriously, quoted for blissful truth.

If you want to get us pumped for a new character for SSB4, and would like to do so by making a moveset, then make you moveset in the MYM thread, then post a message in here along the lines of "How about Bill Cosby for SSB4? Check out my moveset at: <insert link to Bill Cosby's MYM moveset here>"

KumaOso said:
Either him, or...

-Jumpman
-Sonic Commander
-Stanley

Each of which are really, really, really early Nintendo...uh, "icons". Just like R.O.B. and G&W!

How could you forget the coolest one?!? EPIC FAIL!!![/QUOTE]Thinking Chunky Kong is cool? Epic fail.

I kid, I kid. I joke with you.

...Okay not really. You fail.

Commander Blitzkrieg said:
Has anyone had this thought yet? What if you could have custom costumes, like, something where you could edit the colors of a character's costume? We already have hacks to do it, but I think it should be a full-fledged feature in SSB4.
This is a semi-common feature in alot of 2D fighters, where you can go in and use RGB sliders to alter character's sprites. It works with sprites because they have solid, always-defined parts. But with 3D, polygon-based character models, this would be an incredibly intensive tool to give to the player.

It's possible, but not very likely. The most you can ask for is more color swaps.

globiumz

Smash Apprentice
I talked more about this earlier, but a character all about power ups (change-around is perhaps a better term). Deoxys would fit perfectly for this and should be a part of PT's team, representing the third gen. I mean, Deoxys just looks cool and awesome..... Definitely a worthy third gen rep.

I would also like a character based around summons..... What kind of character could this be though? Certainly nothing from Zelda, Mario, Kirby, FE, Starfox, DK, or Metroid. Anyone knowledgable about Nintendo characters using summons?

Ilex

Smash Ace
Duck Hunt Dog has to be the WTF character! Everyone knows who he is, everybody wants to beat the living **** out of him and he's pretty wtf. Not only that but all wtf characters have been old schoolers, DHD fits right in imo.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I talked more about this earlier, but a character all about power ups (change-around is perhaps a better term). Deoxys would fit perfectly for this and should be a part of PT's team, representing the third gen. I mean, Deoxys just looks cool and awesome..... Definitely a worthy third gen rep.

I would also like a character based around summons..... What kind of character could this be though? Certainly nothing from Zelda, Mario, Kirby, FE, Starfox, DK, or Metroid. Anyone knowledgable about Nintendo characters using summons?
Umm... FE has summoners.

Prince Lyon (Sacred Stones)- Summons skeletal/ghost warriors
Izuka (Radiant Dawn)- Summons Laguz Spirits (but noone likes Izuka)

Those are the main 2 atleast. And both of them use Dark Magic as well as summoning.

Edit: I made a moveset for Lyon, in case you want to see it.
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4663660&postcount=395

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I definitely think Sothe from FE should be in the next one. He would be great, he would be quick and agile, but not too powerful, kind of like Sheik but with a knife.

Ya Chris I hate Izuka. He teleports too much its so annoying! You're right next to him and then BAM! He's halfway across the map. But Tibarn is such a beast on that level I don't think he took any damage.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Know who would be an awesome WTF character? Glover.

Won't happen, but I think it would be cool. I loved that game, and he's a pretty WTF character.

I would also like a character based around summons..... What kind of character could this be though? Certainly nothing from. . .Kirby. . .
Actually, believe it or not, there's a Kirby character who could work something like that. Adeleine, one of Kirby's allies in Kirby 64, initially attacks Kirby by summoning various enemies to attack him. It's a little different, I know, but don't be so quick to assume. ;)

D

Deleted member

The Next WTF chracter will be Reggie Fils. The true identity of Master and Crazy hand is revealed at last. His attacks include "taking some names" and "making games"

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
globiumz said:

I think Deoxys should be a standalone character, personally. His specials would just change between his forms (Up=Speed, Down=Defense, Side=Attack), with his neutral doing hyper beam (similar to ROBs laser).

Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh!) in Jump Ultimate Stars comes to mind when you mention a character who just summons. All of his attacks in that game consist of summoning a monster from a card, which then does something.

Going off of that, a fine character for "summons only" would be Satoru from the (as yet) Japan-only Card Hero DS (http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/ychj/index.html).

Duck Hunt Dog has to be the WTF character! Everyone knows who he is, everybody wants to beat the living **** out of him and he's pretty wtf. Not only that but all wtf characters have been old schoolers, DHD fits right in imo.[/QUOTE]I knew someone would bring this up.

He'd be a good AT, but...I mean, c'mon, he's just a dog. And Duck Hunt's only iconic in America anyway.

Chris Lionheart said:
Edit: I made a moveset for Lyon, in case you want to see it.
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=395
Hooray for agreeability!

That's actually a pretty boss moveset (see what I did there?), but I still don't think anyone from Sacred Stones will make it in. It really was a bad Fire Emblem game.

EDIT - Oh, if you follow that link, to see Satoru you'll want the fourth card from the left. The game's awesome, and the only reason I'd doubt his inclusion (in some way) in SSB4 is if the game stays in Japan...

Also, I forgot Adeleine. That would work too, even though she hasn't been in a game in like, forever...

...Kirby 64, right?

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Satoru would be an excellent addition to SSB4! He would play just like Yugi in the Jump game! He actually fights, but his specials involve the instant summoning of monsters!

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I think Deoxys should be a standalone character, personally. His specials would just change between his forms (Up=Speed, Down=Defense, Side=Attack), with his neutral doing hyper beam (similar to ROBs laser).

Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh!) in Jump Ultimate Stars comes to mind when you mention a character who just summons. All of his attacks in that game consist of summoning a monster from a card, which then does something.

Going off of that, a fine character for "summons only" would be Satoru from the (as yet) Japan-only Card Hero DS (http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/ychj/index.html).

Duck Hunt Dog has to be the WTF character! Everyone knows who he is, everybody wants to beat the living **** out of him and he's pretty wtf. Not only that but all wtf characters have been old schoolers, DHD fits right in imo. I knew someone would bring this up.

He'd be a good AT, but...I mean, c'mon, he's just a dog. And Duck Hunt's only iconic in America anyway.

Hooray for agreeability!

That's actually a pretty boss moveset (see what I did there?), but I still don't think anyone from Sacred Stones will make it in. It really was a bad Fire Emblem game.

EDIT - Oh, if you follow that link, to see Satoru you'll want the fourth card from the left. The game's awesome, and the only reason I'd doubt his inclusion (in some way) in SSB4 is if the game stays in Japan...

Also, I forgot Adeleine. That would work too, even though she hasn't been in a game in like, forever...

...Kirby 64, right?
Like I said Sacred Stones may have been bad for a Fire Emblem but it was still a decent enough game.

And the day Yu-Gi-Oh gets in is the day I kill myself.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Like I said Sacred Stones may have been bad for a Fire Emblem but it was still a decent enough game.

And the day Yu-Gi-Oh gets in is the day I kill myself.
Well, okay, but if it's a choice between a memorable character from a great Fire Emblem game (Sigurd, Sheeda), or a generic villain from the worst Fire Emblem game...

See what I'm getting at?

And I only meant Yugi as an example. Satoru's got nothing to do with that, he'd just play sort of like him. This gives you a basic idea: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yJIdQ1BU3Q&feature=related (you might want to skip to about 00:50 to see Yugi in action)

Also, Yu-Gi-Oh! is an awesome series. You're just biased because you've only ever seen the 4Kids cut on cable television.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Also, Yu-Gi-Oh! is an awesome series. You're just biased because you've only ever seen the 4Kids cut on cable television.
I haven't seen the whole uncut version, but I know my share about it and have seen some of the episodes. I know what was and wasn't changed. I watched the majority of the dub except the fourth and fifth seasons (I knew most of what happened anyway for the fifth) since my interest was starting to die out.

There's another reason why Yu-Gi-Oh! is an awesome series: It created the best parody ever.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I haven't seen the whole uncut version, but I know my share about it and have seen some of the episodes. I know what was and wasn't changed. I watched the majority of the dub except the fourth and fifth seasons (I knew most of what happened anyway for the fifth) since my interest was starting to die out.

There's another reason why Yu-Gi-Oh! is an awesome series: It created the best parody ever.
Yes, yes, we've all seen The Abridged Series.

Or at least, we all should have. If anyone hasn't, go hit up Youtube for "Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series". Come back after you've died from laughter.

But seriously though, it's not the best Jump title out there (ONE PIECE), but neither is it terrible (Legendz, Black Cat). It's middling, as far as Jump series go, which means it's better than most anime out there.

SirKibble

Smash Champion

...Kirby 64, right?
Yes, Kirby 64. The last console-based adventure Kirby had. Maybe if Kirby Wii ever shows up, we'll see her again. I have a hunch she'll reappear sometime, since early beta versions of Kirby 64 apparently showed her, Waddle Dee, and King Dedede all being playable. I'd like to see her become more important to the Kirby games in the future, but that's another topic entirely.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Well, okay, but if it's a choice between a memorable character from a great Fire Emblem game (Sigurd, Sheeda), or a generic villain from the worst Fire Emblem game...

See what I'm getting at?

And I only meant Yugi as an example. Satoru's got nothing to do with that, he'd just play sort of like him. This gives you a basic idea: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yJIdQ1BU3Q&feature=related (you might want to skip to about 00:50 to see Yugi in action)

Frankly I wouldn't have even mentioned Lyon if he wasn't one of the only 2 summoners in FE (unless Pelleas, who I haven't gotten yet is also a summoner) not counting the 2 other Sacred Stones characters that can become them (but aren't inclined to).

And yes I have only seen the television Yugi (and the parody.) I loved the parody (if by the parody you mean the Abridged Movie) but the show is terrible.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Frankly I wouldn't have even mentioned Lyon if he wasn't one of the only 2 summoners in FE (unless Pelleas, who I haven't gotten yet is also a summoner) not counting the 2 other Sacred Stones characters that can become them (but aren't inclined to).
Yeah, I know. Devil's Advocate and all that. The summoner class was fun to fiddle around with, but ended up being a really cheap way to abuse the already-broken experience system in Sacred Stones.

And yes I have only seen the television Yugi (and the parody.) I loved the parody (if by the parody you mean the Abridged Movie) but the show is terrible.
Yeah, there's a parody of the movie, but the same guy who did that also lampooned most of the first few seasons in a series of videos titled (go figure)"Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series".

Anyway, the anime's okay (and the English dub is terrible), but if you ever get the chance to read the original manga, I think you'll feel a bit diffrently about it.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
..And scrap Jiggly Puff altogether.
HAH. You think Jigglypuff will ever disappear? That's about as likely as Luigi vanishing from Smash.

Anyways, I think that hitstun needs to be increased, a slight increase in fall-speed from Brawl, and change it so that a decent amount of KOs are not from ring outs, but by hitting your opponent far enough away that they CAN'T recover.

As for characters, I'd like some of the obvious/popular choices: Megaman, Isaac, Crono, Geno (Geno, so very, very much.), Krystal, Joe, among others.

And I like the idea of alternative costumes being different characters. Especially if they had altered animations, but kept the hitboxes/stats intact.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
change it so that a decent amount of KOs are not from ring outs, but by hitting your opponent far enough away that they CAN'T recover.
This would just make matches a bit longer. The way they'd fix this is by making the boundaries wider. However, most KOs to the side of a level have about equal horizontal and vertical momentum, so if the stage boundaries were wider, the only thing that'd change is that you'd have to be at a higher damage before getting KO'd, thus you'd have longer matches.

Unless you want to change things so that more characters have attacks with more horizontal knockback.

...Ergh, I don't really know why I just spent three minutes writing that up. Actually, I just want to know why you think that.

So, why? What difference does it make?

BrawlTilDawn309 said:
So what's everyone's opinion on Sora in SSB4?
Positive. There'll be a total of two Kingdom Hearts games on Nintendo systems later this year (though how important Sora will be in 358/2 Days is unknown), and if Kingdom Hearts 3 ends up on Wii, then I'd say he's a lock.

Seriously, those games are awesome (well, not the first one). And are there any other recent Square-Enix potentials that are anywhere near as popular (or kicka**)?

D

Deleted member

This would just make matches a bit longer. The way they'd fix this is by making the boundaries wider. However, most KOs to the side of a level have about equal horizontal and vertical momentum, so if the stage boundaries were wider, the only thing that'd change is that you'd have to be at a higher damage before getting KO'd, thus you'd have longer matches.

Unless you want to change things so that more characters have attacks with more horizontal knockback.

...Ergh, I don't really know why I just spent three minutes writing that up. Actually, I just want to know why you think that.

So, why? What difference does it make?

Positive. There'll be a total of two Kingdom Hearts games on Nintendo systems later this year (though how important Sora will be in 358/2 Days is unknown), and if Kingdom Hearts 3 ends up on Wii, then I'd say he's a lock.

Seriously, those games are awesome (well, not the first one). And are there any other recent Square-Enix potentials that are anywhere near as popular (or kicka**)?
He won't be in that game. I remember an issue of Nintendo Power that says it wouldn't focus on some weird guy named "Roxas"

BrawlTilDawn309

Smash Cadet
awesome, like, his final smash would be his master drive form with 2 keyblads/weapons and he would go around slashin everyone. That'd be sick.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
He won't be in that game. I remember an issue of Nintendo Power that says it wouldn't focus on some weird guy named "Roxas"
Yeah, Roxas is the main character in the DS game, but I'm sure Sora will show up somewhere along the line, in some capacity.

The two characters are kind of inseparable.

BrawlTilDawn309 said:
awesome, like, his final smash would be his master drive form with 2 keyblads/weapons and he would go around slashin everyone. That'd be sick.
It'd probably be Trinity Limit, actually. That's been Sora's go-to Finishing attack since the first game.

notftomearth7 said:
I hope there a more third party characters in it. What made me mad about Brawl was that before it came out, we spent all the time coming up with third party characters and all we got in the end was Sonic/Snake.
I know, right?

I was all set for Brawl to have Simon Belmont, Megaman/Viewtiful Joe (a Capcom rep, basically), Cyborg Ninja, and a Square-Enix character (I could never commit to just one, though).

I mean, there should have been at least one more. After Snake was shown off, Sakurai said there would be only one or two more non-Nintendo characters, so everyone assumed there'd be two more after him. So there at bare minimum needs to be one more in SSB4, but hopefully more.

I'm still nursing my pipe dream of a Smash Bros. with a 1/2 Nintendo, 1/2 Other roster...

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I really hope this will be the case because if Kingdom Hearts 3 ends up only on PS3 it will really be a big dissapointment, and believe me I don't wanna have to but a PS3 just for that, which I might, but really I prefer it on Wii since like I already own it

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Since we're on the subject of Sora, who would be the hypothetical SE representative. Obviously, it has to be someone from the FF series excluding most characters from 7-present.

Digimonkey

Smash Journeyman
If you ask me, I don't think Brawl really has any great stages to reappear in the next smash game. I just want Temple and some GOOD 64 stages (not Yoshi, Kirby, and DK, those were boring).

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Well now that we are on the topic of stages (and I'm not even going to mention stage builder):

Keep:
Castle Siege
Final Destination
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium 1
Big Blue (this one is really fun for non-competitive fights)
Hyrule Temple
Bridge of Eldin

Return:
Saffron City
Hyrule Castle

Remove (if its necessary to make room for better stages):
Poke'mon Stadium 2
Spear Pillar
The new F-Zero stage

Thats just some of the stages (I don't feel like recalling them all.)

Add:
Another FE stage (a neutral/counterpick one)
Cerulean City Gym (a great chance for water to make a major part of a stage)
A star fox stage that doesn't take place on a ship or in space battle (seriously thats getting old...) Dinosaur Planet could be interesting.
A new F-Zero stage. It needs to be liveable (Mute City from Melee was tolerable but the new F-Zero stage is horrible.)
Something from Custom Robo (assuming Ray-MK or Ray-01 makes it)

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
btw: what would be Roy's and Mewtwo's final smashes? Roy could have an altered Critical Hit if he's a luigified Marth, but wtf would Mewtwo have? Too many possibilities to even think about lol, thoughts?
I don't know, for Mewtwo's Final Smash, a really powered-up Psycho Boost? Capable of high amounts of Damage?

And for Roy, dunno, but could be different from Critical Hit. Maybe something related to the skill of the SoS to have a ranged attack? (I would like it to be his side-B anyways, but as for a Final Smash, maybe a more powered version).

Now that i'm onto Fire Emblem, what Fire Emblem needs for reps is only Main Characters. As for Antagonist/Co-Main Characters, they can go either as AT or Bosses. Example:

FE Roster (4 Characters): Marth, Sigurd, Roy, Ike.

Assist Trophies: Lyn, Sothe, Mamkute/Manakete.

Bosses: Mediuth/Medeus, The Black Knight.

That's what I think, I seriously think that the FE roster doesn't really needs a villian, since there isn't an specific villian in the Fire Emblem series (I mean, of the kind like Bowser, Ganondorf, King Dedede...)

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
Well now that we are on the topic of stages (and I'm not even going to mention stage builder):

Keep:
Castle Siege
Final Destination
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium 1
Big Blue (this one is really fun for non-competitive fights)
Hyrule Temple
Bridge of Eldin

Return:
Saffron City
Hyrule Castle

Remove (if its necessary to make room for better stages):
Poke'mon Stadium 2
Spear Pillar
The new F-Zero stage

Thats just some of the stages (I don't feel like recalling them all.)
Hmm...well, if Sakurai/new SSB producer returns the 64 stages that we really want, we're gunna see Saffron City (awesome), Hyrule Castle (awesome), and I believe the Mario Castle stage (nostalgic; i like it).

Pokemon Stadium 2 should not return for these reasons: the ice area is annoying, the flying area is cool, but uber annoying if you already have a character that is a slow faller and has good flight *cough Pit cough*, and the electric area is annoying to keep yourself on the stage cuz of the conveyor belts.

Spear Pillar would be awesome w/o Cresselia and Palkia's switch controls ability. :mad:

Final D. and Battlefield have to stay; they'll be in different models or themes or w/e, but they'll still be there all right.

I hope they make--or have somehow--two FE stages whether it's two new or one old and one new.

I actually doubt Temple is returning. If they didn't put in Saffron City in Brawl, which was highly anticipated to return, I doubt that Temple is going to return. Just look at the Temple. But, who knows, maybe they'll change it up a bit. :):)

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Anyone notice that the Melee stages in Brawl were chosen based on the Original Twelve, or rather the franchises of the SSB64 Original Twelve?

Rainbow Cruise (should have been Princess Peach's Castle) - Mario, Luigi
Temple - Link
Jungle Japes - Gonkey Kong
Pokémon Stadium - Pikachu, Jigglypuff
Corneria - Fox
Yoshi's Island (it counts as a Yoshi franchise stage, and yet, its based on the Super Mario World version)- Yoshi
Green Greens - Kirby
Brinstar - Samus
Onett - Ness
Big Blue - Captain Falcon

So Sakurai had a pattern here; each of the original 10 franchises from SSB64 would have a stage. Since there were no Earthbound or F-Zero stages from SSB64, every stage had to come from Melee. So no SSB64 stages.

BrawlTilDawn309

Smash Cadet
the name 'trinity limit' rings a bell, but what exactly IS it for Sora? i have beaten both games, but i dont remember what it is lol. Anyway, we do need more SE reps, sephiroth would be the ultimate addition

BrawlTilDawn309

Smash Cadet
Since we're on the subject of Sora, who would be the hypothetical SE representative. Obviously, it has to be someone from the FF series excluding most characters from 7-present.
SSB4 needs Squall.

Also, what should the name of SSB4 be? Theres Melee, then Brawl, i think the next one shot be Riot. Super Smash Bros. Riot. I like the sound of that. Or Quarrel haha. Riot sounds better.

Ilex

Smash Ace
Anyone notice that the Melee stages in Brawl were chosen based on the Original Twelve, or rather the franchises of the SSB64 Original Twelve?

Rainbow Cruise (should have been Princess Peach's Castle) - Mario, Luigi
Temple - Link
Jungle Japes - Gonkey Kong
Pokémon Stadium - Pikachu, Jigglypuff
Corneria - Fox
Yoshi's Island (it counts as a Yoshi franchise stage, and yet, its based on the Super Mario World version)- Yoshi
Green Greens - Kirby
Brinstar - Samus
Onett - Ness
Big Blue - Captain Falcon

So Sakurai had a pattern here; each of the original 10 franchises from SSB64 would have a stage. Since there were no Earthbound or F-Zero stages from SSB64, every stage had to come from Melee. So no SSB64 stages.
Heh, I never even noticed that. Nice. Assuming he does the same for SSB4, let's quess which stages he should pick.

Mario: Delfino Plaza
Donkey Kong: 75m
Yoshi: Yoshi's Island
Metroid: Frigate Orpheon
Star Fox: Lylat Cruise
Kirby: Halberd
Pokemon: Spear Pillar
F-Zero: Port Town Aero Drive D:
Mother: Uhgg....New Pork
Zelda: Pirate Ship

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
SSB4 needs Squall.

Also, what should the name of SSB4 be? Theres Melee, then Brawl, i think the next one shot be Riot. Super Smash Bros. Riot. I like the sound of that. Or Quarrel haha. Riot sounds better.
Mayhem?
Rowdydow? rofl
Probably "Fray" cuz if u look at the past smash games, they continually state the catchy, "Get in the fray!"

--Super Smash Bros.--
----------FRAY---------

D

Deleted member

SSB4 needs Squall.

Super Smash Bros. Catfight

It's going to be a spin off including only females in scandalous bikinis who only have scratch/slap/hair pull attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom