• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
You wish, that idea makes me want to ban Pokeball's for life. That effect is so broken that they mind as well make this game another Mario Party. Why not use his strongest attack Judgment?
Mario the Jumpman:

Then make my effect idea the effect for Judgment in Smash 4. Or have Arceus make the fighter currently in the lead vanish into thin air, automatically removing that fighter and putting them in last place for the match Arceus was summoned. That Pokemon was pretty much the God of the Pokemon universe. I also said that his appearance would be really, REALLY rare, in case you missed that part.

And explain exactly why that effect would be broken.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
And explain exactly why that effect would be broken.
The person in first is in first for a reason, to lose because someone threw a pokeball that automatically makes you lose is *insert insulting phrase here*. Atleast give the person in first a chance. Like in Mario Kart Wii, the blue shell goes for the person in first but they can dodge it if they have a mushroom. This gives no such chance, total annihilation for the person is in first.

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
The person in first is in first for a reason, to lose because someone threw a pokeball that automatically makes you lose is *insert insulting phrase here*. Atleast give the person in first a chance. Like in Mario Kart Wii, the blue shell goes for the person in first but they can dodge it if they have a mushroom. This gives no such chance, total annihilation for their person is in first.
Mario the Jumpman:

Do you have any ideas on how to counter Arceus?

Da Black Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlackRabbit87
3DS FC
1650-1675-4360
God, I hate the Blue Shell... >.< Didn't know you could dodge it though. o.O

But really, why would you want an item/pokemon that instantly makes the winner lose? What if you're winning and some one gets it? I know I'd be pissed beyond reasoning.

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
God, I hate the Blue Shell... >.< Didn't know you could dodge it though. o.O

But really, why would you want an item/pokemon that instantly makes the winner lose? What if you're winning and some one gets it? I know I'd be pissed beyond reasoning.
Mario the Jumpman;

Okay, here is how Arceus works and how to avoid that instant loss effect:

Arceus tele[orts to the middle of the stage, then releases an orb that will follow the targeted fighter at a fast, yet reasonable speed, and it will NOT affect the other fighters. If the target gets hit, then you know what happens. But... if the target manages to avoid contact with the orb for a few seconds or something, then the orb disappears, leaving the target still in the game, and Arceus will not appear for the rest of the match. Does that sound fair, or does it need some more thought?

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Instead of making the current leader instantly win the game, couldn't Arceus just do some humongous blast thing that kills everyone within a very large radius apart from who summoned it? I can't really think of anything else to do, apart from maybe an odd spin-off of a Judgement attack by instantly killing whoever's in the lead, resulting in a lost stock. I'd be pretty pissed if that happened to me as well though, so I guess that wouldn't be too good...

And as for the Ridley debate (I know you said not to continue it, but hear me out...), I concede and actually back your logic and opinion. I honestly can't see much else to debate about (I actually had partially thought up a valid moveset...I just had the weight and frame-of-build issue), and like I said before; I AM a fan of Ridley. So yeah, I back your side. :)

However! He better be completely organic, much like he is in Super Metroid. >:O Adding robotics, like he is given in the earlier parts of the series timeline, would generally be considered to make him heavier, and thus your rendering of his weight class would be void if someone decided to dig in that far to Ridley's story. It's nothing major, obviously, but it's something that you might want to include in the debate form. I'm pretty sure that it's implied, considering the pictures you have of him, but it still may be something to include.

Once again, I hope that made sense. I know what I meant to say, but wording it wasn't easy for me. D:

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Instead of making the current leader instantly win the game, couldn't Arceus just do some humongous blast thing that kills everyone within a very large radius apart from who summoned it? I can't really think of anything else to do, apart from maybe an odd spin-off of a Judgement attack by instantly killing whoever's in the lead, resulting in a lost stock. I'd be pretty pissed if that happened to me as well though, so I guess that wouldn't be too good...
Yeah like tabuu's butterfly.

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
Arceus could make all of the land disappear for a few seconds and make it come back, would be funny when there is a guy not paying attention to the Pokeball and going "Oh shi* where did all the land go?!?"

Wizzerd

Smash Ace

"Today, the veggies and fruits...tomorrow, trees, flowers, grass...even fungus!"

Eggplant Wizard

~ --- Background --- ~

Your average vegetable-based opponent, Eggplant Wizzeards were a constant source of annoyance in the original Kid Icarus for the NES. Not only did they have high HP and often come in groups, their eggplant projectiles caused Pit to turn into an eggplant himself, making him unable to attack. Notably, Eggplant Wizard appeared as a lackey of Mother Brain in the campy 1990s cartoon Captain N: The Game Master, him tossing his usual eggplants and occasionally using eggplant-based machinery. This moveset is mainly based upon his game incarnation. In Smash, he is just as persistent and irritating of an opponent as he always has been...

~ --- Statistics --- ~

Priority ~ 6
Power ~ 5
Range ~ 5
Recovery ~ 5
Size ~ 5
Attack Speed ~ 4
Movement Speed ~ 4
Fall Speed ~ 3
Weight ~ 3
Traction ~ 2
Wall Jump:
No
Wall Cling: No
Crawl: No
Glide: No

You can't really expect a sentient vegetable to have the greatest statistics. Eggplant Wizard is at first glance an average character, him having gratingly average power, range, recovery and size, and his priority goes a little above par, but he has some stats that stick out as bad and drag him down, most importantly his speed and weight. So what does Eggplant Wizard have going for himself? I don't know, what?

~ --- Eggplanted! --- ~

This is what saves the Eggplant Wizard from low to garbage tier. A good amount of Eggplant Wizard deal low damage and knockback, instead steadily turning the opponent into an eggplant. As an eggplant, opponents can move at the speed of Jigglypuff's walk, run and dash and dodge regularly, but they can't attack (Nor recover) at all. Their weight also decreases to a little below Jigglypuff's. Of course, Eggplant Wizard can't turn the opponent into an eggplant all at once. Attacks only partially transform an enemy into an eggplant, either 1/8 or 1/4 or what-have-you of the way until a full eggplant state. On top of this, each eggplanting attack causes a lessening in the same attributes, them losing movement speed and weight such that their movement speed and weight would be fully lessened by the time they're fully transformed.

Still, each individual eggplanting effect wears off after thirty seconds. For example, if you 1/4 eggplant the opponent, they'll lose 1/4 of their eggplanting 30 seconds later unless otherwise noted, so you have to be efficient with your eggplanting. Opponents also lose all eggplant effects upon being KOd.

The little eggplants beneath each move, made by Smash Daddy (thanks ^_^) denote the strength of each eggplant effect.

~ --- Special Attacks --- ~

~ -- Down Special ~ Eggplants in Formation
Eggplant Wizard places one of his classic eggplants on the stage with his magic, him taking almost no time at all. Think a quick jab or tilt. Eggplants can (Theoretically) remain onstage for the entire match, them having an infinite lifespan, but having a mere 5 stamina. This means that it isn't too difficult to dispatch of them though the Eggplant Wizard has some tools to defend them with... Still, they come down with very little lag, so what's the point? The amount of eggplants which can be positioned varies depending on stage size; Battlefield allows only one but New Pork City and 75m allow for a massive seven, it obviously fluctuating in between.

By imputting this move like a Smash Attack, Eggplant Wizard can rotate a cursor appearing above a single one of these eggplants, selecting them for what's to come. Pressing B out of a shield deselects an eggplant entirely.

If Eggplant Wizard uses an eggplant-based attack while an eggplant is selected... the hitbox is that eggplant. For example, with his Neutral Special, Eggplant Wizard can toss an eggplant from somewhere else on the stage. This greatly adds to Eggplant Wizard's playstyle, allowing him for awesome stage control. How moves work when used from an eggplant is detailed after each move.

~ -- Special ~ Eggplant Toss

This is Eggplant Wizard's trademark (read: only) attack from Kid Icarus. Eggplant Wizard leans back slightly with a single eggplant in his hands, and tosses it in a diagonal arc. In fact, this move is quite similar in animation to Yoshi's Egg Toss, albeit with slightly more lag, less range and more limited aimability (by about a sixth each way). On contact, instead of dealing damage or knockback, this begins to turn the opponent into an eggplant!

This is somewhat tricky to land, being a rather laggy projectile without much range, but it's probably Eggplant Wizard's most accessible tool for eggplanting the opponent. Many other eggplanting attacks are even more difficult to land or don't cause significant eggplanting. Just like in Kid Icarus, Eggplant Wizard's going to throw a hell of a lot of eggplants.

~ -- Side Special ~ Eggplant Limbs

Eggplant Wizard holds his staff to his side like a baseball bat before swinging it forward, it being possible to angle the swing upwards or downwards by up to 45 degrees. This has negligible startup lag, but the ending lag approaches half a second on a miss. This only deals 8% with below average knockback, so it isn't really worth it, though it reflects projectiles if nothing else.

If Eggplant Wizard outprioritizes a jointed or disjointed move with this (which isn't hard, the priority is amazing), the opponent takes a brief stun (just as long as the ending lag, you can't punish it), and the part of their body outprioritized turns into an eggplant, shaped just like they were before but purple. This is an eggplant effect in the sense that it can stack on others, but it doesn't prevent attacking. Instead, attacks using the transformed part of the body will have 50% more lag and 25% less damage and knockback. Characters reliant on one hitbox, like sword users, can't have their entire movepool removed at once, however. If a part of the body is used for more than 50% of attacks, it requires two hits from this to be transformed, the effect not taking place until then. This effect remains for only 15 seconds, so be careful! The eggplanting effect depends on how large the outprioritized part of the body was, varying from 1/16 to 1/2 depending on size, though disjointed hitboxes don't count towards this.

One of Eggplant Wizard's most useful tools. Using this move, Eggplant Wizard can selectively remove the vital parts of an opponent's playstyle, this being most effective against moves that stay out for a while, like the dreaded Mach Tornado. Still, it's hard to land against other attacks, but once you land this Eggplant Wizard can generally whale on the opponent for a good bit of time.

~ -- Up Special ~ Eggplant Floor

Eggplant Wizard lifts his staff upwards, summoning a small eggplant zephyr, it being mobile in any direction at a high speed, similar to Sonic in his Final Smash, though it can halt in place. It disappears after two seconds, or once the B button is pressed again. He doesn't fall in midair and has super armor while using this.

If Eggplant Wizard presses the B button on an area of the stage, an area of 1.5X Bowser around it turns into a chunk of eggplant, and a part of Eggplant Wizard's will, remaining for five seconds. During this period, all ledges on it can only be grabbed by the Eggplant Wizard, and more importantly, they have a massive magnetism effect, being automatically grabbable from up to 1.5 Stage Builder Blocks away. Eggplant Wizard also has a wall cling and infinite wall jumps on eggplanted areas of the stage. While on top of them, he can even use a crawl on the level of Yoshi's in speed and lowness to the ground.

Eggplant Floor is somewhat tricky to use, and it's difficult to recover with it on flat stages like Pokemon Stadium 2 (though it's ridiculously easy on stages like Yoshi's Island), but what makes it so great is the sheer safety of it. While customers with quick and powerful recoveries like Jigglypuff and the legendary Meta Knight can build up a bit of damage on Eggplant Wizard as he does this, but generally Eggplant Wizard gets a whole lot of mobility and unpredictability out of this. Mix up grabbing the ledge with wall clinging and wall jumping and this can take Eggplant Wizard far.

This causes a slight eggplant effect if used on the opponent, but this is rather predictable and shieldable.

~ --- Standard Attacks --- ~

~ -- Neutral Attack ~ Eggplant Wart

Eggplant Wizard makes a close-ranged tapping motion with his staff. This is surprisingly laggy for a jab, having a duration of around half a second, and can be crouched under, but deals 3% as well as makes a large purple wart the size of a Pokeball on the head of the opponent. This counts as an eggplanting effect, but it doesn't lower the opponent's movement or attack speed, simply stacking for when they're fully turned into an eggplant. It wears off after only fifteen seconds, however.

The wart can be removed by attacking it like a Pikmin, it having a mere 5 stamina. However, if the wart is destroyed in a second or less, it bursts on the opponent, dealing them 8% with flinching knockback, so this isn't so easy to get rid of. Still, the opponent should get rid of it quickly, as any attacks hitting the wart deal 1.5X damage and knockback, though removing its stamina. All in all, Eggplant Wart is a fairly useful move, and it isn't nearly as useless as many other jabs.

~ -- Dash Attack ~ Levitation
Eggplant Wizard lifts up from the ground the distance of a Pokeball for brief startup lag, being able to continue floating forward at ¾ his regular dash speed until the A button is released, at which point he lowers to the ground with just as little lag. However, there's little reason you'll want to be using this instead of dashing regularly, as Eggplant Wizard moves even slower than normal and has only a little priority without dealing damage or knockback, though he can slip over low attacks like Down Tilts. This can outprioritize certain weak projectiles, if nothing else.

The attack is not the point, however... if Eggplant Wizard has an eggplant selected with his Down Special, the eggplant levitates as well and moves forward at the same speed as Eggplant Wizard. By simply tilting the Control Stick Eggplant Wizard can only turn himself around so him and the eggplant can oppose each other, but by tapping it they both turn around, making this a highly useful way of repositioning eggplants. Still, the eggplant has no priority unlike Eggplant Wizard, hits knocking it away as normal, so try to be unpredictable as you move the eggplant. One of Eggplant Wizard's most important attacks.

~ --- Tilt Attacks --- ~

~ -- Forward Tilt ~ Staff Poke
Eggplant Wizard holds his staff between his fingers and quickly pokes forward with it and slides it back. This has nearly no lag, good range, can be aimed and deals a decidedly broken 18% with surprising knockback which can serve as an emergency KO move- so what's the downside?

Staff Poke has very little priority. It's even outprioritized by the ambient priority of the opponent's body- that is, the attack is immediately outprioritized when it connects. Well, how the hell can it be landed, then!? The bodies of opponents no longer have ambient priority when eggplanted. That means that this can only land if it hits an eggplanted part of the opponent's body. It needs to be at least 1/2 eggplanted, however, so it won't work when the opponent is barely eggplanted- this is better on regional eggplanting effects. Fortunately this can be aimed up to 45 degrees in either direction so it isn't too hard to land it in the right place. Overall, a nice attack which should see a good amount of use.

~ -- Up Tilt ~ Eggplant's Grasp
Eggplant Wizard balances his staff on a finger above himself, for an animation and hitbox sort of like Marth's Up Smash. However, this isn't nearly as useful, the good range being negated by the poor damage (A mere 6%) and knockback, low priority and surprising ending lag. It could still be moderately useful for anti-air, though Eggplant Wizard has better ways of doing this...

If Eggplant Wizard has an eggplant selected, at the same time as the move, it turns into a hand the width and double the height of Bowser, which quickly reaches upwards before slamming down, dealing an impressive 15% with a powerful meteor smashing effect. This is positively amazing for anti-air should the opponent happen to be right above an eggplant (and it isn't too hard to reposition yourself to one, or even quickly summon one!), but the eggplant hand has surprisingly low priority, and shorter customers can crouch/idle right under it! Still, Eggplant's Grasp is an excellent way of making sure opponents don't escape from Eggplant Wizard's grasp, and he needs to be in control. All the time.

~ -- Down Tilt ~ Eggplant Swipe

Sort of like Ike's Down Tilt, Eggplant Wizard does a swipe over the ground. This is a touch more laggy then even Ike's, and only deals 6% with flinching knockback (though it does have a tripping effect), but it turns the opponent's legs into twin eggplants. This counts towards eggplanting, but not to a massive degree (it varying depending on limbs size). Instead, the eggplant limbs remain for thirty seconds, quadrupling random tripping during the period!

Of course, random tripping is nowhere near as common as the tourneyf*gs like to say... this is still moderately useful though...

~ --- Smash Attacks --- ~

~ -- Forward Smash ~ Sacred Flames
First, Eggplant Wizard claps his hands twice, instantly removing all eggplant effects on the opponent (closest one if FFAs). The two claps are executed in the span of half a second. This is painful, but on eggplanted opponents... Right after the second clap, a disjointed blast the size of Eggplant Wizard explodes immediately in front of his body, staying out for a fair bit of time (almost half a second!) before disappearing, making this fairly easy to hit with. This has very little startup and ending lag, but it has a moderately lengthy duration.

The strength of the blast depends on the amount of eggplant effects on the opponent removed by the clap. This does a base 5% to 11% with only below average to average knockback that won't be KOing anytime soon, but each 1/16 of an eggplant effect adds 2% and an iota of knockback to the blast. This maxes out at a meaty 37% to 43% with knockback that's practically an OHKO, sure to finish off the opponent. However, despite the power, if Eggplant Wizard misses with this or it doesn't manage to KO upon landing, he's pretty much screwed over, as his KO moves beyond this are very... meh. For this reason, you don't want to spam this move: use it intelligently, and wait for a lot of eggplant effects, which make it both easier to land and more powerful when it does, before letting it loose.

~ -- Up Smash ~ Eggplant Pop
Eggplant Wizard raises his staff to the air for brief startup lag of about a third of a second. Directly after, each and every one of his eggplants explode in a gooey mass covering an Olimar each. You can't select eggplants to explode specifically, this destroying all eggplants. The hitboxes stay out as low priority disjointed hitboxes for a brief period, dealing 3% to 7% each with fairly weak knockback... But the knockback can be stacked. Each eggplant explosion has rather high hitlag, and if you land a clump of eggplants on the opponent it can stack reasonably high, even being able to KO eventually!

This is Eggplant Wizard's emergency KO move should he screw himself over by missing his Forward Smash (aside from his unreliable Down Aerial). And it being for emergencies only, it's an unreliable one: predictable, shieldable, rather weak and removes all of Eggplant Wizard's vital eggplants across the stage. Only have this in the back of your mind until you mess up a Forward Smash, and even then you might be better off doing the whole tedious process of eggplanting again or trying a Down Aerial.

~ -- Down Smash ~ Eggplant Demon

Eggplant Wizard summons a bulbous eggplant to stare at as he charges (or channels a selected eggplant), him having some significant but not crippling startup lag as he summons it. During the charge, tilting the Control Stick causes the eggplant to flash a different color as long as it is held- red if held left, green if held up or down and blue if held right- it automatically flashing green if no direction is held.

Upon release, two eerie eyes, a crooked mouth, and stubby wings sprout on the eggplant. The eggplant then gnashes its teeth, flying out of Eggplant Wizard's grasp, homing in on the nearest enemy or targetbox at the speed of Bowser's slow dash. It has very limited AI, it homing in on things like Waddle Dees and items, and it flies right into attacks. It also has a rather poor grip on the air, so you can bait it offstage to make it fly off. On contact with an opponent, the eggplant demon explodes, dealing 6% with weak knockback in the opposite direction it connected on (for example, connecting at the top results in a weak meteor smash). This also causes a weak eggplanting effect, though it's nothing special, only 1/16. In any case, eggplant demons disappear after three seconds (which is longer than it might seem in Smash), them disappearing in a gooey explosion. They also can be destroyed by removing their 5 stamina.

For every third of a second the eggplant was flashing red, the eggplant becomes more powerful, dealing an extra 4% with a little more knockback, and being knocked up a level of eggplanting every full second (1/16 to 1/8 to 1/4). For every third of a second it was flashing green, it becomes faster, reaching Meta Knight's dash speed in midair after a full two seconds, which isn't amazing but still a big improvement. Finally, for every third of a second flashing blue, it becomes more durable, gaining 2 stamina every third of a second as well as gaining another half-second of lifespan, eventually gaining 14 stamina with 6 seconds of lifespan.

Eggplant Demon is a move that allows a lot of potential for creativity. Gimp a recovery with an eggplant near the ledge. Stop an approach with a closer one. Find a safe place to camp and send the demons off to safely eggplant. You'll be using this move a lot, so it's best to familiarize yourself with the myriad of uses.

~ --- Aerial Attacks --- ~

~ -- Neutral Aerial ~ Eggplants in Orbit
Eggplant Wizard does a sweeping motion around his body, somewhat similar to Ike's Neutral Aerial, and almost as laggy. However, it isn't nearly as powerful, dealing a disappointing 8% with low set knockback. It's not much for power, but it can edgeguard a little, right?

Here's where it gets interesting. If the hitbox touches any eggplants positioned by a Down Special, they immediately begin rotating around Eggplant Wizard at the speed of Diddy Kong's dash, remaining in the same distance from Eggplant Wizard they were when made to circle for a constant radius. For example, connecting with the end of his staff makes the eggplant whirl around with a radius of his staff. They have the same low stamina as always, but they can stay rotating around him forever. Pressing A again allows him to do the same motion, so he can theoretically have infinite eggplants rotating around himself, but since they are so easy to dispatch of, this isn't happening anytime soon.

So what's the point of having eggplants in orbit? Still being Down Special eggplants, Eggplant Wizard can select them with his Down Special/out-of-shield Neutral Special, them becoming the hitbox. Since they constantly whirl around, this allows for fancy mindgames, and allows for easy coverage of every angle. The orbiting eggplants can even be used as miniature meatshields, though given how weak they are this isn't reccomended. Overall, Eggplants in Orbit is one of Eggplant Wizard's best move, and a vital one to his playstyle. Eggplant Wizard should generally consider this move whenever he places and eggplant.

~ -- Forward Aerial ~ Eggplant Beam

Eggplant Wizard takes an eggplant
ZOMG prop!
and intensely stares at it for significant startup lag before the eggplant bursts and creates an oscillating beam of miniature eggplant clones, curving up at the end. Think Charizard's Flamethrower with eggplants instead of fire, held for almost a second. This also has very similar range to Flamethrower. It deals multiple hits for up to a meaty 18% with a nice eggplanting effect at the very end, it being highly difficult to DI out of. However, the startup lag makes this borderline unusable... But if Eggplant Wizard has an eggplant in orbit from his Neutral Aerial in orbit, the startup lag is cut in half. It's still significant, but this turns the move into a highly effective damage dealer, probably one of Eggplant Wizard's best.

~ -- Back Aerial ~ Tap of Life
Eggplant Wizard turns around and does a modest tapping motion with his staff, sort of like his jab. It's also got an awkward hitbox, hitting diagonally up and behind Eggplant Wizard, and there's a little startup lag as well. This doesn't deal flinching or knockback, only healing the opponent for 5%. You don't want to use this on opponents, so it's only useful in doubles, right? Wrong. Eggplant Wizard can use this to heal his eggplants, them regaining 5 stamina in the process, and having their stamina permanently buffed by 5 more stamina, for a potential maximum of 20 stamina. Still, this is hardly an amazing move. They're still easy to destroy, and this -IS- rather awkward to hit with. You couldn't quite say it sucks, though...

~ -- Up Aerial ~ Eggplant Juggler
Eggplant Wizard takes two eggplants and begins to juggle them, as long as the A button is held. Every third of a second, one of the eggplants makes an arcing motion going a Kirby above Eggplant Wizard, him agily catching it as it falls. Each eggplant is a projectile dealing 7% with poor knockback, though there are two of them so this can connect multiple times. Still, this is far from a menacing move given the low priority of the eggplants (though they are projectiles, so Eggplant Wizard isn't hurt if they're outprioritized).

If Eggplant Wizard has eggplants in orbit from his Neutral Aerial, they each fall into Eggplant Wizard's juggle as they pass him, them immediately beginning to be used in the juggle! Eggplant Wizard also will accomadate for them in his juggle, throwing his eggplants faster so they all are thrown at the same rate.
The exact formula is r=2/3s/(2+e), where r is the rate of juggling, s is a second and e is the amount of eggplants added.
This makes this a lot more usable as a damage dealer and KOer, though this always has a bit of lag to it plus poor priority.

~ -- Down Aerial ~ Staff Spike
Eggplant Wizard does a thrusting motion with his staff straight downwards. This is fairly laggy on both ends, but deals... 6% with a very week meteor smashing effect, on the level of a footstool jump! However, this move becomes more powerful when used on an eggplanted opponent. For every 1/8 they are eggplanted, this does an extra 2% and the meteor smash becomes a little more powerful. On a fully eggplanted opponent, this deals an impressive 22% with a ridiculously powerful meteor smash, on the level of Ganondorf's murder stomp if a little weaker, sure to KO anyone offstage. However, this is always quite laggy and awkward to hit with. Not all that useful of a move...

~ --- Grab Attacks --- ~

~ -- Grab ~ Mystic's Bond
Unique name aside, this is a standard-issue grab. Eggplant Wizard simply steps forward slightly and grasps his hands together. However, this has poor range, around that of the Ice Climber's grab, and it's rather sluggish for a grab... But if Eggplant Wizard misses with this, a third of a second later, each of his eggplants onstage grasps forward, them having a grab with the speed and range of Dedede! However, they won't throw: Eggplant Wizard has to come manually grab them out of the eggplant, and they can possibly button mash out by then. If you don't want to waste time on shenanigans, his dash grab is below average speed and range wise as well but it's a good bit more usable.

~ -- Pummel ~ Eggplant Snap

Eggplant Wizard snaps his fingers in front of his opponent's face. This doesn't deal damage, but causes a slight eggplanting effect. However, this pummel is not very spammable at all, so even at high percentages you probably only have a chance landing two or three of these.

~ -- Forward Throw ~ Chow Down
Eggplant Wizard detaches his jaw and opens it up to nearly the size of his body before swallowing the opponent, chewing on them a few times before spitting them out. This has a long duration, so it's bad for FFAs. Eggplant Wizard chomps three times, dealing 2% each time, and healing him of the same amount, putting him 12% ahead of the opponent! However, this causes the opponent to lose 1/4 of their eggplanting, which is actually quite a bit. This might see some use early on the match before eggplanting significantly, as it still damages and heals the same amount even if the opponent isn't eggplanted at all, but only then, as you need to get to eggplanting soon enough.

~ -- Back Throw ~ Set Stun
Eggplant Wizard roughly pulls the opponent behind himself and taps them with his staff. This does a mere 1% (!!!), but it actually causes a nice bit of hitstun that could lead into some eggplanting... theoretically, as the hitstun isn't that great. However, for every 1/4 the opponent is eggplanted, the opponent recieves another Falco laser worth of hitstun, maxing out at an impressive 1.5 seconds, ideal for eggplanting, making this a slippery slope for the opponent in terms of eggplanting. They're ungrabbable during the histun, so don't think this can chaingrab (That's the Down Throw).

~ -- Up Throw ~ Eggplant Transferral

Eggplant Wizard lifts the opponent aloft, balanced on his staff, and Eggplant Wizard and the opponent suddenly flash purple. This has a ridiculously quick duration, it being ideal for FFAs. This gives the opponent 1/8 of eggplanting, but it drains Eggplant Wizard of 4%- apparently he's transferring his eggplant nature! This may not sound ridiculously useful, and it truly isn't; however, this can be moderately useful to get eggplanting rolling.

~ -- Down Throw ~ Eggplant Chaingrab
Eggplant Wizard places a palm onto the face of the opponent, before popping them up at a diagonal angle with 5% in a short animation. This is only useful to get rid of a grabbed opponent, really... But if used on an eggplanted opponent, the knockback is straight vertical. It's possible for Eggplant Wizard to quickly regrab for a chaingrab that works up to 50% on most characters. However, this removes 1/16 of their eggplanting, which isn't too bad, but prevents Eggplant Wizard from becoming the next King Dedede or Ice Climbers.

~ --- Relevant to Playstyle Situational Attacks --- ~

~ -- Eggplant Floor Ledge Attack ~ Slipping In
This is a situational attack relevant to playstyle. If you absolutely must you may skip the rest, but this one is vital.

If Eggplant Wizard uses his ledge attack on a ledge turned into an Eggplant Floor with his Up Special, he kicks the ledge and slips right into it with little lag. He appears as a shadow inside the eggplanted area, being able to be moved around in it with the maneuverability of Lucas's PK Thunder (the projectile, not the recovery). By pressing A, Eggplant Wizard abruptly pops out of the ledge, on exactly the same vertical plane he was on. His body is a hitbox dealing 8% with average upwards knockback. This is an attack mainly useful for unpredictability. It can even star KO in certain circumstances, though this is an emergency maneuver.

If he's still in the ledge when it transforms back into its non-eggplanted state, he respawns at the top of the stage, not losing a stock but with 10% more damage. That isn't too good...

~ --- Situational Attacks --- ~

~ -- Ledge Attack Under 100% ~ Graceful Rise
Eggplant Wizard gracefully balances himself on the palms of his hands and does a handstand into a flip onto the ledge. This is a twinge lengthy for a situational attack, but it deals an impressive 12% and knockback that actually knocks the opponent behind Eggplant Wizard, off the ledge. Still, the poor priority prevents this from being amazingly useful.

~ -- Ledge Attack Over 100% ~ Eggplant Rise
This is the same in animation to Eggplant Wizard's Ledge Attack Under 100%. However, the animation is twice as long and deals half damage and knockback, meaning it isn't nearly as useful... But if there's an eggplant within a Stage Builder Block of the ledge, it transforms into a hand that lifts Eggplant Wizard up and makes it as quick as his Ledge Attack Under 100%! However, it's just as weak, and this won't stack, not going over the speed of the previous situational.

~ -- Downed Attack ~ Eggplant Servants
A cloud of small, winged eggplants, the sizes of mosquitos, swarms around Eggplant Wizard for about half a second in a radius of King Dedede, him rising in the middle of it. These deal multiple hits for up to 12% and is highly difficult to DI out of, so this is a great damage dealer, and it's a shame that it can only be used after being downed... But it has zero priority, and the entire attack is cancelled if it's outprioritized, though Eggplant Wizard still rises. Doesn't look so good anymore, does it?

~ -- Flipped Attack ~ Eggplant Juices
This is a strange one... a crack opens up in Eggplant Wizard's back, and a puddle of purple slime oozes out of it with little lag, covering the area of a Donkey Kong before disappearing, Eggplant Wizard flipping up agily on the puddle. It only deals 4%, exclusively to grounded opponents, but puts the opponent into their flipped state! Use this against a Rool set and they can't even get back up!

~ -- Tripped Attack ~ Split
Another strange one... Eggplant Wizard abruptly tears into two halves with his magic, which fly up and whirl around in the area Eggplant Wizard tripped for half a second before reforming into Eggplant Wizard. His body halves are a hitbox each dealing a nice 6% and below average knockback. However, this has a long duration for a situational attack and the priority is only average.

~ --- Final Smash ~ Makeshift Eggplant --- ~

Eggplant Wizard got the Smash Ball! Yeah, good luck with that; you can't eggplant a Smash Ball... Anyway, Eggplant Wizard lets out an eerie chuckle before instantly reaching his hand the distance of a Battlefield platform. If any one opponent is caught in the hand (and only one), they are dragged back in the hand and absorbed into Eggplant Wizard's heart... If you miss with this, it doesn't proceed, but if you do, the Final Smash continues...

The opponent is released from Eggplant Wizard's heart as an eggplant. They still keep their natural attributes, being squished and squeezed; for example, Kirby is a pink and squishy eggplant with a cartoon face on his stalk. They remain in this state for fifteen seconds, and during this state, Eggplant Wizard's eggplants are all replaced by the eggplanted opponent. This makes their hitboxes twice as big, and knocks up their eggplanting level by one stage, from 1/16 to 1/8 to 1/4 to 1/2 to 1. This makes it MUCH easier to fully eggplant the opponent, especially since a competent Eggplant Wizard will have plenty of eggplanting done on the foe by now. When he tires of them, he can toss them offstage to KO them. When the Final Smash ends, opponents retain their eggplant characteristics gained from it, but the opponent turned into the eggplant goes back to their normal state... Perhaps an ally would be willing to lend a hand?

Oh no, another unique Final Smash. I can hear Rool moaning already.

~ --- Playstyle --- ~

Left to his own devices, Eggplant Wizard is truly a garbage tier worthless character. He's got punishability, low power and sluggishness that can practically be overcome by anyone from Meta Knight to Ganondorf. What makes Eggplant Wizard special is his ability to drag his opponents down to his level. Even a mere Captain Falcon can overcome a Ganondorf.

The first thing to learn about Eggplant Wizard is how to extend his grasp across the stage: whether it be through spacing, placement or stage control. No, not with traps, you imbecile! With his Down Special, Eggplant Wizard can efficiently attack nearly as well without battle presence. However, he has a highly limited number of eggplants to distribute across the stage, and limited movement of them with his Dash Attack. The problem is not if you can place them, as they come down with practically no lag at all, but where to place them in the first place. You could put them by ledges for easy edgeguarding, but no coverage of the stage itself. Place them on a platform for coverage from above for juggling, but little potential below. Or you could just place them so that you can do all of this, but not excel.

For this reason, stage selection is absolutely vital to Eggplant Wizard. Stages all have different layouts and allotted eggplants, and you want to find the ones that best allow for coverage. The small scale and relative complexity of Battlefield, for example, is difficult for Eggplant Wizard, but he handles just fine on stages like Yoshi's Island, where he's allotted three to dole out on the platforms. You'll want to figure all of this out for yourself, and develop your own layouts and methods. It can take Eggplant Wizard far.

While Eggplant Wizard can survive fine and good at a range directing his eggplants, he'll need to come up and approach before he can do much damage racking or KO at all. Still, you shouldn't be doing this at the start of a match. On his own Eggplant Wizard has NO approaches, and what are you going to try when you get up there anyway? Eggplant Wizard is very vulnerable at close range. This means that Eggplant Wizard has to drag the opponent down before he tries an approach: that is, eggplant them.

The easiest way to get the ball rolling with eggplanting is Eggplant Toss. It has range and speed, and it borders on spammable. It's not too easy to land, but much easier than many other attacks, and it actually causes decent eggplanting unlike moves like Up Special. Eggplant Toss is a truly useful move to Eggplant Wizard, so it's good to familiarize yourself with its use.

After landing a couple of Eggplant Tosses, things start getting much simpler. Now that the opponent is losing their attack speed and movement speed, landing attacks becomes much, much easier. It starts paying off to risk attacks like Side Special that cause a lot of eggplanting with a lot of risk, as an eggplanted opponent can't punish you all too well. This is where it becomes a slippery slope for the opponent; the more eggplanted they are, the easier it is to do it further. By the time they're half eggplanted, they're practically fully eggplanted.

Once the opponent is fully eggplanted, Eggplant Wizard will probably have a good bit of damage on his meter. That's no big deal. He can now rack it up easily now. Does he have damage dealing capability? Hell no. He never does. This just allows him to damage deal with little to no trouble. This part of a match is rather simple. Just land a bunch of attacks on the opponent. Which don't matter, as long as you can land them. Don't worry about eggplanting anymore either. You would do well to mix in a couple of eggplanting effects, to prevent them from escaping from it, but you get a massive thirty seconds and you can easily renew it. He can rack up the damage just as easily when you're 7/8 instead of full.

It might be worthwhile to chaingrab in this state, but be careful what you wish for. This might build up damage, but it might also backfire on you, leaving the opponent with more damage but un-eggplanted- which is bad. If you need a KO when the clock is running out, a chaingrab is an idea by all means (and this happens a good bit with Eggplant Wizard), but when it isn't, you're much better off doing it moderately slow but safe.

And then comes the KO. This makes or breaks Eggplant Wizard. His big KO move is his Forward Smash, which has a lot of variables to it. You have to take into account the opponent's weight, damage percentage, eggplanting and position into account to figure out if it can KO, no easy task. This is why you want to rack up a good amount of damage before attempting this. Even at high percentages it can still be dodged by eggplanted opponents. You'll want to be unpredictable with it, mindgame, lead into it with a Backward Throw, whatever it takes to land it properly and fully: because if you don't, you're screwed over. Miss a Forward Smash and you can only attempt a KO with Up Smash (yeah, good luck with that), or build up your opponent's eggplanting all over again.

All in all, Eggplant Wizard's biggest advantage is his sheer control over the flow of the match. Removing the opponent's power, covering up areas of the stage, getting rid of attacks altogether: remember, you're the driving force behind the match, and you never want you nor your foes to forget it. Once you excel at everything, no easy task, Eggplant Wizard's victory is assured. Up to that point, you won't be able to win; Eggplant Wizard is truly a character who either wins or loses dramatically, bouncing all over the tier list with the whims of his players.

~ --- Matchups --- ~

~ -- Sloth ~ 20/80
Sloth laughs in the face of Eggplant Wizard's pathetic attempts to slow him down with eggplanting. Sure, he's slow. What else is new? He's so laggy already that it doesn't even make an impact. Even if he lands a couple less attacks, Sloth has such a long lifespan for each stock that there's no difference in the end. In the meantime, Eggplant Wizard can't do the same to Sloth. Damage racking isn't too difficult once you get past Sloth's powerful, ranged moves with Eggplant Wizard's poor methods of approach. In any case, Eggplant Wizard has little hope of ever KOing Sloth in the end. He might be able to land lots of eggplanting on Sloth, even if it doesn't really make a difference ordinarily, but he's going to have a boulder up, and since boulders can't be eggplanted, Eggplant Wizard's most powerful move in terms of launch power is nullified and he's going to have a hell of a time getting it off the stage. In the end, Sloth KOs Eggplant Wizard very fast, and Eggplant Wizard KOs Sloth very slowly.

~ -- Hades ~ 35/65
Once Eggplant Wizard gets Hades significantly eggplanted, he goes down with little to no fight. Hades has the unfortunate combination of a large size with relatively low weight, and he's already easy to combo, so once he's all eggplanted Hades has lost a stock. Still, Hades puts up a hell of a fight before this. Pain and Panic can generally be sent out to dispose of any spare eggplants placed around the stage, and since they can be disposed of so quickly, there's no risk of him getting bored. His traps lock off parts of the stage to eggplants as well. Most notably, his Up Special heals him of 1/16 of eggplanting every second he's in it. This isn't too much, but it's a definite problem for Eggplant Wizard. In general, once Hades is fully eggplanted Eggplant Wizard gains a huge advantage, but this won't be happening anytime soon.

~ -- Spadefox ~ 55/45
This is Eggplant Wizard's first advantage, but it's hardly a large one. In general, Spade's lack of good approaches means that he has trouble getting up close to Eggplant Wizard so he can't space his Eggplant Toss too well, and Eggplant Wizard can gain a good bit of momentum out of his eggplanting on him. Still, Spade has a couple of ways of preventing this. Unintelligent Design makes Eggplant Wizard unable to eggplant for 5 seconds, and Lustful Drain recovers Spade of 1/4 worth of eggplanting. Still, these are small eggplants in comparison to the fact that Spade can get even more momentum on Eggplant Wizard with his status effects and combos. In the end, Eggplant Wizard can mostly nullify Spade's momentum with his own, and his ease of eggplanting Spade gives Eggplant Wizard an advantage, though hardly a large one.

~ -- Bubbles ~ 65/35
At first glance, Bubbles has the advantage on Eggplant Wizard. Her mechanic makes her difficult to hit and eggplant, right? Wrong. Her movement speed will be nullified by eggplanting, and Eggplant Wizard still can throw his eggplants straight forward, turning this into a disadvantage. On the bright side, this stops the Bubbles player from SDing too easily, but will any competent Bubbles main do this anyway? In any case, one eggplant generally removes a good bit of Bubbles's game. It destroys her chaingrab due to her moving slowly and having a laggier grab/throw. Still, Bubbles can now focus on damage instead of controlling herself, which is a plus, and notably her Up Tilt is now difficult to DI out of since she isn't moving the hitbox so much. Overall, Eggplant Wizard has a significant advantage in that he can land his eggplants and that they go far, but Bubbles has a myriad of smaller advantages to keep this matchup in check.

~ -- The Count ~ 70/30
The Count has a lot of trouble getting that all-important grab in on Eggplant Wizard. If he sends out Zondark, Eggplant Wizard will fully eggplant him in a flash due to his large size and slow attacks. This leaves The Count with no option but to grab him manually, which is practically impossible, especially coupled with the slowing effect of eggplanting (and he'll be eggplanted quickly given his size). The Count is going to need to be very, very careful with Zondark. Still, once The Count manages to get that grab in he'll have an easy time getting more, since Eggplant Wizard is so bad at close range before eggplanting, and once he takes over his body with a pummel The Count will steadily start eggplanting Eggplant Wizard- and, ironically, he isn't very good at stopping this.

~ -- Zant ~ 60/40
While Zant can finish off Eggplant fairly easily once he starts bringing his twilight into a mass, Eggplant Wizard efficiently stops him from doing so; eggplanting severely hurts Zant's "pester with projectiles" strategy, and more notably, placing eggplants all over to disrupt Zant's twilight makes things difficult for him. Still, pestering with projectiles will work up until that point. Eggplant Wizard's lack of general defenses makes him easy to keep away so that he doesn't put his eggplants down in the first place! In the end, Eggplant Wizard disrupts the flow of Zant's playstyle, but he can keep up easily enough.

~ --- Stages --- ~

Eggplant Wizard is effected a whole lot by stage choices. Given that he has to dole out a limited amount of eggplants onto large stages, where and how he places them are vital. Given this, this stage section shows the best ways of doling out eggplants for maximum coverage of a stage. Purple circles are eggplants and arrows are the areas they can cover with Eggplant Toss. The box on Smashville marks how the platform will move so that the eggplant's area changes. These aren't to scale, and apologies for my horrendous photoediting skills... 9_9

Yoshi's Island

Maybe the platform ghosts stretch it out, maybe it's the platform on top, but for some weird reason Eggplant Wizard is allotted a massive three eggplants. With this setup, Eggplant Wizard can easily cover the whole stage. There are a couple of blind spots, however. The very center can't be hit, but this is hardly a big deal, as it's a very small area. Beyond that, the very edges can't be hit, but why would you want to hit there anyway? The low ceiling is coverable anyway so it's hardly a big deal. Anyway, this setup allows for offense, defense, edgeguarding and KOing fairly easily, and it's a shame that how cramped the stage is prevents this from being Eggplant Wizard's best stage (that's Smashville).

Battlefield

Yoshi's Island got three eggplants, but somehow Battlefield got one. Maybe because it's so tiny... Anyway, the one eggplant Eggplant Wizard gets here is hardly enough. It can only cover the center of the stage, and Eggplant Wizard is forced to bop it along with his dash attack awkwardly to wherever he needs it. This only covers the stage itself, and it's impossible to edgeguard. The platforms are safe zones to the very ends as well, and staying on them allows easy telegraphing of ranged Eggplant Tosses. I guess you could say that Battlefield is a good Eggplant Wizard counter.

Smashville

Smashville isn't all that small, it allows three eggplants and the moving platform that with only one eggplant Eggplant Wizard can cover the entire stage is a nice bonus. Of course, you get three, so what am I talking about? In any case, Smashville is easily Eggplant Wizard's best stage. The stage itself is covered all of the way, there being NO blindspots until the platform scrolls off all the way. The edge isn't fully coverable, but at some points it is due to the moving platform, and Eggplant Wizard isn't meant as an edgeguarder in any case. Maybe if Animal Crossing actually had a character they would be of a lot of help too... :(

Final Destination

Final Destination easily rivals Battlefield for Eggplant Wizard's worst stage. The stage is large enough, so it can allow for spacing, but this is a double-edged sword, as Eggplant Wizard gets only one eggplant! This single eggplant is best off in the center, leaving the edges vulnerable and no potential for edgeguarding. Shuttling around the single eggplant with a dash attack is very, very common. Maybe you'd be better off forgetting your Down Special here seeing how horrible it is on Final Destination, the supposed most neutral stage in the game.

~ --- Extras --- ~

Up Taunt
Eggplant Wizard juggles around a few eggplants with his hands before putting them away into the depths of his robe.

Side Taunt
Eggplant Wizard takes an eggplant... and eats it!

Down Taunt
A single eggplant flies out of Eggplant Wizard's robe, seemingly of its own accord. Eggplant Wizard stares at it for a moment, it flopping out of his hand with a noticeably dulled color in a moment.

Up Victory Pose
Eggplant Wizard is the sole player on the victory screen, preening over his fingernails. There are, however, a couple of eggplants scattered across the stage...

Side Victory Pose
Eggplant Wizard pulls out an eggplant remote controller and presses the single button furiously. A moment later, his space pod from Captain N rams him off the screen.

Down Victory Pose
Eggplant Wizard is holding his hand up in the air, a couple of eggplants slowly circling in midair. He looks at the screen and chuckles.

Loss Pose
Eggplant Wizard claps for the victor, looking a little sullen. If you wait ten seconds at the victory screen, you can see all the other players of the match turn into eggplants, making Eggplant Wizard let out an evil laugh...

Victory Music
If Meta Knight can have his own victory tune, so can Eggplant Wizard! His is the opening riff of the Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters boss theme, playing until about 0:03 here.

Alternate Costumes
Eggplant Wizard has some fairly unique alt costumes, each affecting which vegetable is at the end of Eggplant Wizard's staff, as well as the ones he uses for his moves...
  • Eggplant
  • Red Pepper
  • Pumpkin
  • Cabbage
  • Radish
  • Squash

Kirby Hat
Kirby gains a cute little hat that looks like the top half of an eggplant. He can use Eggplant Wizard's Neutral Special, Eggplant Toss, for the same effect. Kirby won't be able to eggplant in any other way, but this is still useful as a way for Kirby to KO more easily.

Codec Conversation
Snake: What's this small guy doing here, and why is he wearing purple makeup? Is this some kind of cultist?
Otacon: Snake, that's the Eggplant Wizard. He's a mystical sorcerer with dominion over eggplants.
Snake: What's the use of "dominion over eggplants", anyway?
Otacon: Well, he can toss eggplants out of nowhere that transform others into eggplants when they touch flesh...
Snake: I don't see what's so scary about being transformed into an eggplant. I'm kind of hungry, maybe I'll snack on that eggplant lying down over there...
Otacon: Snake? Snake? SNAAAAAAAKE!

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
A safe area protecting the target from Arceus's orb would be a good idea. I forgot to mention that Arceus will target the fighter in the lead EVEN if they happened to summon him. And if the target gets hit by the orb, there will be a red X over the box that contains their damage, character picture, etc.

By the way, I'm pretty much fine with timssu wanting to talk about Ridley for a little while.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Ridley is old, boring, and over discussed. I want to talk about Slime! :)

sundayseclipse

Smash Journeyman
um ridley is fun and i would love for him to be in smash, slime idk not many people know who hes is, first though is world of goo, but i know thats not it.

arceus should be a stage accesory for a pokemon stage, and be like dialgia , palkia , but more kick a**.

btw i loved your disaster reale. i hate those things hiting me and the bridge exploding.

btw what other humanoid pokemon should be in. mewtwo of cource. try to add a move set. the neuteral b is always a ....lazer(dont know proper term) like lucarios , and mewtwos b. maby darkrai and a 5th gen pokemon, maby deoxys.

btw i think lucarios side b should be ....bone club like he did in the anime. i think thats what its called so your using a bone of aura and useing it like a sword. =D......ill look up the propar terms later.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Another exception. Sheik was a very popular character when Melee came out, certainly more popular than Wolf Link/Midna for Brawl. Even than she wasn't the greatest of characters, and she probably didn't deserve to return to Brawl: although seeing how much that could upset people, especially considering her place on the tier list, she made some sort of sense. Sheik will continue to be in Smash because she's been in two Smash games.
One exception means there can be more. Sheik appeared even though her game was old. If Midna made a cameo in the next game, it gives her a fighting chance.

It's never been officially said that Paper Mario is or is not Mario, but playing his games sort of makes it speak for itself. Paper Mario has enough unique abilities that it's hard to see him as Mario. Besides, he gets enough support to prove that people consider him different from regular Mario.
That is not what I meant really. yes Paper mario is different. It is still Mario and was made under the Mario banner. It is mario.

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
Several Suggestions for Super Smash Bros. 'GRUDGE'

Plans/Ideas

Single Player
  • Classic
    -The Main Part of the Game with randomized battles along with 4 different specific events
  • Sub-Dimensional Tourney
    -Prepare yourself for an epic series of tests that will await you! It's technically like Melee's adventure mode but it has cut-scenes for each level you've completed along with a choice of what the master has to offer. Near the end of it, you'll fall to the 4 doors that lead to each secret character. Certain character interactions would bring different events whether you win or lose. The announcer has a deep and strong connection with an established plan for all guests.
  • Chronicles of the Ancients: Hidden Origins (After unlocking all characters)
    -Defeating the Subspace Overlord was just the beginning.... There are more clues on how this world prospered!! This is the adventure quest successor to the Subspace Emissary where the levels last longer with more puzzles, more unique enemies, and more back stories and cut scenes containing deeper background information about the real hidden Ancient Floating Isle and the world of Allus (a planet that is mostly inhabited by Alloys with other civilians from around the universe and within this world) As the whole party march deeper into the world, there will be hardships, connections, and the unforgettable memory of the past from the 4 certain characters.
Multiplayer (Will Contain Lives, Time, Coins, and Stamina)

• Regular Mode-Play against anyone (possible 6 player support)
  • Team Battle-Play with your friends and compete against others (Team colors: White, Red Green, Blue)
  • Special Mode-Has the following options that you can configure
    heavy/bunny
    Giant/tiny
    flower/eggplant
    fire/screwy
    invisible/metal
    Slow/fast
    sloppy/fixed
  • Survival Wave-survive from hordes of enemies that will come at you (one life only)

I will post more information later.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
um ridley is fun and i would love for him to be in smash, slime idk not many people know who hes is, first though is world of goo, but i know thats not it.
The Slime from Dragon Quest is a relatively known symbol. Regardless of whether one knows of the game or not, since DQ is huge in Japan, I would assume Slime is well known there. Plus, Square wants to become one of the top ten electronic companies in the world; Nintendo has agreed to help advertise Dragon Quest X for them (Square) in the West. What better way for Square to advertise in the future than through a huge Nintendo series?

Model/moveset wise, he can work out. Holding items isn't a problem for him, climbing ladders wouldn't be a problem, he has a feasible moveset, would make a good shock third party character like Snake, and would fit in quite well with Nintendo. Zenithia could be the home stage, music could span across all 10 DQ games, and they could even throw in a Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger, Kingdom Hearts, or Final Fantasy track for a little cameo.

I have a really good idea of how Slime would work out in my head, maybe I need to submit something to Make Your Move?

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
1) Sakurai can NOT develop this game
Do you mean direct the game and Game Arts was the one who develop the game alongside with others including Sora (supervisor), Havok, and Nintendo, and I think Sakurai is more suited as a producer than a director, and I believe that it would get worse if he keeps relying on directing his crew to make it good enough for just the inactive game players or even the kids!!!!

Scott!

Smash Lord
@drag0nschythe: Sheik would not have been in Brawl if she hadn't been in Melee. Thus, Midna is a different case because she was not in Brawl. She would have to return in Zelda Wii for there to be any chance at all. And as much as I hate to say it, Tingle is far more deserving than her, as is Vaati.

@sundayseclipse: I don't think everyone needs their own Nana. Plus, we already have assist trophies, so it seems a bit redundant.

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
What do you guys think of Dragonite as a playable character in Smash 4?

Who would be a better DK Series rep as a playable character in Brawl: Dixie Kong or King K. Rool (either choice is pretty much fine by me)?

Anybody got an opinion on whether Porky from Earthbound (with a redesigned mech small enough to make hime a playable character) should be playable in SSB4?

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob

Who would be a better DK Series rep as a playable character in Brawl: Dixie Kong or King K. Rool (either choice is pretty much fine by me)?

Anybody got an opinion on whether Porky from Earthbound (with a redesigned mech small enough to make hime a playable character) should be playable in SSB4?
I say there's a 95 percent chance Dragonite won't be playable. He was popular 10 years ago, there are a load more popular modern Pokemon.

K.Rool definitely.

I'd rather see Masked Man, but Porky could work.

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
Ideas for SSB-GRUDGE

I know you're about to read several parts of the same thing, but I will add new content.

Plans/Ideas

Single Player
  • Classic
    -The Main Part of the Game with randomized battles along with 4 different specific events
  • Sub-Dimensional Tourney
    -Prepare yourself for an epic series of tests that will await you! It's technically like Melee's adventure mode but it has cut-scenes for each level you've completed along with a choice of what the master has to offer. Near the end of it, you'll fall to the 4 doors that lead to each secret character. Certain character interactions would bring different events whether you win or lose. The announcer has a deep and strong connection with an established plan for all guests.
  • Chronicles of the Ancients: Hidden Origins (After unlocking all characters)
    -Defeating the Subspace Overlord was just the beginning.... There are more clues on how this world prospered!! This is the adventure quest successor to the Subspace Emissary where the levels last longer with more puzzles, more unique enemies, and more back stories and cut scenes containing deeper background information about the real hidden Ancient Floating Isle and the world of Allus (a planet that is mostly inhabited by Alloys with other civilians from around the universe and within this world) As the whole party march deeper into the world, there will be hardships, connections, and the unforgettable memory of the past from the 4 certain characters.

Multiplayer (Will Contain Lives, Time, Coins, and Stamina)

• Regular Mode-Play against anyone (possible 6 player support)
  • Team Battle-Play with your friends and compete against others (Team colors: White, Red Green, Blue)
  • Special Mode-Has the following options that you can configure
    heavy/bunny
    Giant/tiny
    flower/eggplant
    fire/screwy
    invisible/metal
    Slow/fast
    sloppy/fixed
  • Survival Wave-survive from hordes of enemies that will come at you (one life only)

Features
  • Trophies-The Main Accessory Feature where you get a chance to look at the many characters and items about Nintendo and others.
  • Stickers-Similar to trophies, but tells stats data rather than information.
  • Alloy Base-View what information you've found in this world. (shows cut scenes/trailers, artifacts, and the enemy status)
  • Music-Play music that you have collected and you can be able to mix it up a little.
  • Editing Room-Filled with many kinds of editors that you can do! (Advanced will enable deeper mechanics of editing-after unlocking all costume pieces, stage parts, and beating Subspace Chronicles/Create 20 different stages and 20 different textures.) (Uses the following)
    -Stage Editor-Create your stages with the most simplest tools you ever need! (advance will enable more parts, time events, layers of background, and making textures and creating your own terrain)
    -Costume Coslpay- Suit up your character in different styles that will mostly suit your sense of style. (Advances enables hand by hand texture along with mixing costume parts from other characters.
    -Trophy Shot-You can place trophies anywhere you like and take pictures with them (Advanced will enable custom textures, more trophies, and be able to change positions of the trophies pose.)
    -Sticker Book-Place stickers anywhere from your collection! Your stickers and default background is provided for starters. (Advanced will enable custom stickers, cut, copy, edit, and modify pre-set stickers along with stickers of your brawl snapshots.)

I will post more information later.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
One exception means there can be more. Sheik appeared even though her game was old. If Midna made a cameo in the next game, it gives her a fighting chance.
The point of a cameo is that it's minor. Seeing Midna in a cameo would not put her on people's minds strongly enough that they could support her again, and there's no reason to believe that she will cameo in the next game. You're also forgetting that OoT was fairly recent once Melee came out: OoT was released in 1998 and Melee in 2001, and also OoT was the second most recent Zelda after MM when Melee was released. It's 2009, and we can realistically hope for Smash 4 in 2012. By 2012 we will have TP as the fourth most recent Zelda, after PH, Spirit Tracks and Zelda Wii, assuming no new Zelda is announced. By then they'll be a swath of new characters from the new Zeldas who get support though they probably don't deserve it. There is no chance of Wolf Link/Midna over Tingle, Toon Zelda and Vaati.

That is not what I meant really. yes Paper mario is different. It is still Mario and was made under the Mario banner. It is mario.
So what if it was made under "the Mario banner?" It's a series with popularity and significance, and it isn't dead like Metroid Prime or Mother. It has plenty of significance to earn itself a playable character, and the most significant character in the series is the protagonist, Paper Mario. Sakurai doesn't care about if characters are technically the same, like Young/Toon Link (though technically they are different incarnations of Link, though Young Link is a younger version of the existing Link) or Dr. Mario

No chance. Dragonite has no popularity beside Pikachu, Jigglypuff, PT, Lucario and Mewtwo and there are still some Pokemon with more popularity.

K.Rool continues to appear in the newer DK games, but Dixie lost all significance and became a spinoff character after DKC3, which you should remember was on the SNES. K.Rool is a far better option.

Mother is lucky that it got two reps, considering that it's a not particularly popular series with only three games, and it's dead so it can't expand enough to get a third rep. Mother will stay with the two reps it has.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
@drag0nschythe: Sheik would not have been in Brawl if she hadn't been in Melee. Thus, Midna is a different case because she was not in Brawl. She would have to return in Zelda Wii for there to be any chance at all. And as much as I hate to say it, Tingle is far more deserving than her, as is Vaati.
Tingle is not far more deserving. He just made a few cameos in the Zelda games after OoT (Which was WW and on other I think. Cannot remember) and he was not in TP.

He was not in TP. I don't even think he made it into PHG (did he?) He has run his millage and is perfect where he is, an AT.

The point of a cameo is that it's minor. Seeing Midna in a cameo would not put her on people's minds strongly enough that they could support her again, and there's no reason to believe that she will cameo in the next game. You're also forgetting that OoT was fairly recent once Melee came out: OoT was released in 1998 and Melee in 2001, and also OoT was the second most recent Zelda after MM when Melee was released. It's 2009, and we can realistically hope for Smash 4 in 2012. By 2012 we will have TP as the fourth most recent Zelda, after PH, Spirit Tracks and Zelda Wii, assuming no new Zelda is announced. By then they'll be a swath of new characters from the new Zeldas who get support though they probably don't deserve it. There is no chance of Wolf Link/Midna over Tingle, Toon Zelda and Vaati.
You never know. There is no reason to believe alot of things. Nintendo seems to enjoy those kinds of leg yanking moments (Hence all the mario references) Midna was very popular and a simple Cameo would be within Nintendo's domain of pull.

I will agree that there is no chance of Wolf Link/Midna over Vaati, but not Toon Zelda or Tingle. I think Toon Link is it.

So what if it was made under "the Mario banner?" It's a series with popularity and significance, and it isn't dead like Metroid Prime or Mother. It has plenty of significance to earn itself a playable character, and the most significant character in the series is the protagonist, Paper Mario. Sakurai doesn't care about if characters are technically the same, like Young/Toon Link (though technically they are different incarnations of Link, though Young Link is a younger version of the existing Link) or Dr. Mario
It is Mario. His overall franchise is already represented. I don't know about you, but I would like more franchises present that "Related to Mario", "Related to Zelda" or "Related to Pokemon". No matter how you look at it, He is Mario.

Yes, Sakurai dosen't care about characters that are technically the same. (It does not really matter. The plot is that all are children's toys anyway.) But you have to remember, Dr. Mario and Young Link were last minute clones to extent the roster.

The fact that Toon Link is directly related to Young Link, and that his presence in SSE is nil, and that his moveset is practically a clone of links again, means he was probably another filler character.

We have Mario, Link and Toon Link. We do not need Dr Mario, Paper Mario or Masked Link.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Tingle is not far more deserving. He just made a few cameos in the Zelda games after OoT (Which was WW and on other I think. Cannot remember) and he was not in TP.

He was not in TP. I don't even think he made it into PHG (did he?) He has run his millage and is perfect where he is, an AT.
He didn't just make cameos. In MM he was an important NPC because he made maps. In WW he was an important NPC because he made maps. Tingle played a role in FSA as the minigames NPC and occasionally as an antagonist (trying to steal your force gems). This also isn't mentioning his cameos in OoA and PH, along with a fairly minor NPC role in MC.

And now, we go to TP. Purlo, the man who runs the STAR Game, is a direct reference to Tingle (though obviously not Tingle, as their personalities differ to much).

This is also ignoring the fact that Tingle has TWO of his own games, comprising half of the total Zelda spin-off games (Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Tingle's Balloon Fight, Link's Crossbow Training, Zelda Game and Watch).

I wish people would stop pretending like they knew Zelda when they don't.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Vaati would be an intresting boss, if they do another Story mode. I saw a very intresting suggestion for a character for the next Smash Bros on Youtube- Masked Link. his B would change his masks, and each form would have it's ow various attacks, strentghs, and weaknesses. also, Tails should an assist trophy(he could save you from falls).

hundreds of utilts

Smash Apprentice
my 2cents...

not sure how feasible this even is and with 1200 pages it's probably been mentioned in this thread already, but I've been wondering if there'd be anyway Nintendo could somehow make new stages/characters downloadable on the wii-shopping channel to add to the roster even after the games release. That'd be insane, and would give the game infinite replay value...

as far as characters; Majora's Mask Link. He starts off as regular link, but hit downB and he puts on either the deku, zora, or goron mask and gains a new moveset. yeah I know four characters in one sounds overboard but still think it'd be awesome.

Also Slaking would be interesting as a playable character. His tilts and smashes would have broken knockback and would do like 40% damage undecayed. But he'd still have traunt.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
nice to see I'm not the only one who thinks Masked Link would be cool. and it could work- it'd be like a cross between Shiek and Pokemon Trainer.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace

I'll just quote SkylerOcon for this:
He didn't just make cameos. In MM he was an important NPC because he made maps. In WW he was an important NPC because he made maps. Tingle played a role in FSA as the minigames NPC and occasionally as an antagonist (trying to steal your force gems). This also isn't mentioning his cameos in OoA and PH, along with a fairly minor NPC role in MC.

And now, we go to TP. Purlo, the man who runs the STAR Game, is a direct reference to Tingle (though obviously not Tingle, as their personalities differ to much).

This is also ignoring the fact that Tingle has TWO of his own games, comprising half of the total Zelda spin-off games (Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Tingle's Balloon Fight, Link's Crossbow Training, Zelda Game and Watch).

You never know. There is no reason to believe alot of things. Nintendo seems to enjoy those kinds of leg yanking moments (Hence all the mario references) Midna was very popular and a simple Cameo would be within Nintendo's domain of pull.
So was Sheik. So were the various masked forms of Link in Majora's Mask. Did they ever cameo? No. Apparently they don't enjoy these "leg-yanking moments." Besides, how does being important in one game and cameoing in another make you deserving? If you only have the importance to cameo, then you're clearly just a has-been.

I will agree that there is no chance of Wolf Link/Midna over Vaati, but not Toon Zelda or Tingle. I think Toon Link is it.
Just because you don't like Tingle doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve it. Vaati's games sold badly and he isn't the definitive villian of the Zelda series anyways. Toon Zelda is an NPC in three games. Wolf Link is a one-shot character and you're pulling at threads to say that he will cameo in Zelda Wii, when the most likely scenario is that he will not. Tingle has his own games, and he is actually significant to the series. He has the con of being unpopular in America, but he has plenty of popularity elsewhere. Tingle is the only Zelda character who has any chance whatsoever.

It is Mario. His overall franchise is already represented. I don't know about you, but I would like more franchises present that "Related to Mario", "Related to Zelda" or "Related to Pokemon". No matter how you look at it, He is Mario.
No matter how you look at it, Paper Mario has different abilities and far different games than regular Mario. Who the hell cares if he doesn't make sense to get in? Smash has never been something that should make sense.

Yes, Sakurai dosen't care about characters that are technically the same. (It does not really matter. The plot is that all are children's toys anyway.) But you have to remember, Dr. Mario and Young Link were last minute clones to extent the roster.
Young Link and Dr. Mario were both that, but that was because they weren't significant enough to get in with their own movesets. That proves that Sakurai is willing to bring in the less significant characters without giving them unique movesets. Since Paper Mario has more popularity and deserving-ness than either, the argument just doesn't apply.

The fact that Toon Link is directly related to Young Link, and that his presence in SSE is nil, and that his moveset is practically a clone of links again, means he was probably another filler character.

We have Mario, Link and Toon Link. We do not need Dr Mario, Paper Mario or Masked Link.
Filler characters still need importance to get in, though less of it than other characters.

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
NES & SNES: These are the Koopalings. They are Bowser's kids and help him in his plots against Mario and Co. They are all unique in name, appearance, etc. Not to mention Iggy Koopa is named after the one and only Iggy Pop. They are awesome.

GC & Wii: This is Bowser Jr. He's just like Papa, except cuter, has more 'tude, kiddier, and if you couldn't tell from Sunshine, sucks and deserves undying hatred from dveryone forever. Oh, and his name ISN'T areference to Dinosaur Jr. God ****, Bowser Jr. sucks
At least they should give some koopalings a chance to be assists like Iggy causing disorientation to all playersby twisting thewhole stage 4 times. Wendy could just make a kiss and put the victim to sleep! The whole koopaling gang should have their individual trophy or/and have a whole Koopa family trophy (including Bowser Jr.)

my 2cents...

not sure how feasible this even is and with 1200 pages it's probably been mentioned in this thread already, but I've been wondering if there'd be anyway Nintendo could somehow make new stages/characters downloadable on the wii-shopping channel to add to the roster even after the games release. That'd be insane, and would give the game infinite replay value....
Nintendo would most likely not want to have pay for DLC because they believe that it would not be as charming nor pleasing as having additional things as unlock-ables.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master

I do now Zelda, Just not the perfect working of Tingle. I hate him, his character and his creation. He added nothing to the Zelda zeries except annoying game extensions, annoying creepy cultures and a very annoying voice. Zelda would be the same without him, but maybe alittle less annoying at times.

No matter how you look at it, Tingle is NOT in TP. He is referenced, but not in it. He is not worth being playable, he is best suited for menus or being an AT. The fact that his fanbase is mostly evenly divided just helps full the problem.

He is not an important part of the zelda games. Most characters that are in brawl played some important role in their series, Tingle has no such role.

I know Wolf Link is less significant, but I support the idea mainly because it is tied directly to link and not taking up a character space on the select screen. I would never recommend or support Wolf Link if it was supposed to be a separate character.

So was Sheik. So were the various masked forms of Link in Majora's Mask. Did they ever cameo? No. Apparently they don't enjoy these "leg-yanking moments." Besides, how does being important in one game and cameoing in another make you deserving? If you only have the importance to cameo, then you're clearly just a has-been.
My guess is that Shiek did not have the fanbase Midna had. Leg-yanking moments do not have to be about everything. That is why I am hoping for one dealing with Midna.

Just because you don't like Tingle doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve it. Vaati's games sold badly and he isn't the definitive villian of the Zelda series anyways. Toon Zelda is an NPC in three games. Wolf Link is a one-shot character and you're pulling at threads to say that he will cameo in Zelda Wii, when the most likely scenario is that he will not. Tingle has his own games, and he is actually significant to the series. He has the con of being unpopular in America, but he has plenty of popularity elsewhere. Tingle is the only Zelda character who has any chance whatsoever.
Vaati's games were handheld. Most Handheld games usually do not sell as well as council games (from what I read.)
Toon Zelda will be exactly like Zelda. Sakurai showed us this with Toon Link.
I already covered why I am fine with Wolf Link.
Tingle is hated in more places than just America. It is not just one country that loathes him. America is just the most vocal about it.

No matter how you look at it, Paper Mario has different abilities and far different games than regular Mario. Who the hell cares if he doesn't make sense to get in? Smash has never been something that should make sense.
No matter how you look at it, Paper Mario is MARIO.
We already have Mario.
We did not need Toon Link, but it was an easy clone to extend the roster.

Young Link and Dr. Mario were both that, but that was because they weren't significant enough to get in with their own movesets. That proves that Sakurai is willing to bring in the less significant characters without giving them unique movesets. Since Paper Mario has more popularity and deserving-ness than either, the argument just doesn't apply.

Filler characters still need importance to get in, though less of it than other characters.
Toon Link is technically unique from TP Link. They use different items and different attacks. Toon Link is based on Link in Brawl.

As I said above, Sakurai needed quick clones to make the roster bigger, and those were perfect fits. That is why Falco and Pichu was dumped there also.

Paper Mario can be as popular as he can, it does not change the fact that he is Mario. Mario has had so many different power ups in his carrier in gaming, a million different movesets based on his many outings could be made.

We could have

Hats Mario
Tanooki Mario
Paper Mario
Sports Mario (Dance, Dance games, and sports titles)
Ninja Mario (That old rumor)
Party Mario

and probably many others, I am just to lazy to think of more.

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
:idea:Nintendo could postpone the release of Smash 4 as many times as they need to in order to perfect the game. They could probably even postpone it for 2 or 3 years.

Here's an idea for a pokeball pokemon: Dusknoir! When summoned, Dusknoir wil teleport next to a random opponent, make them disappear for a few seconds, then make them reappear over the stage's top, with damage increased by 40-60 points, and then the fighter will fall from the sky, and when they land, they will be stuck in the ground like they have been hit by a Pitfall for a short while.

What do you guys think of that?!

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
:idea:Nintendo could postpone the release of Smash 4 as many times as they need to in order to perfect the game. They could probably even postpone it for 2 or 3 years.
I think Brawl should have been postponed.
I would have gladly waited another year or two for more characters, features and better balancing.

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
Here's an idea for a pokeball pokemon: Dusknoir! When summoned, Dusknoir will transport next to a random opponent, make them disappear for a few seconds, then make them reappear over the stage's top, with damage increased by 40-60 points, and then the fighter will fall from the sky, and when they land, they will be stuck in the ground like they have been hit by a Pitfall for a short while.

What do you guys think of that?!
Nice addition but it's more convincing between 20-40% damage

I think Brawl should have been postponed.
I would have gladly waited another year or two for more characters, features and better balancing.
Well it could have been better if longer, but no, Sakurai wanted it done so he can be able to release it to appreciate his fans!!!!

My own statement.

The subspace was a little too easy (despite dying for 5 times) because it has quick-solving puzzles that only a kid would have hard times and tell his/her older siblings to do the work for the kid. The adventure mode should be more intense enough so about everyone would have trial and error along with cut scenes that talk about the this world of Allus along with a certain 4 dragon survivors. and BTW, I believe that the Ancient minister of Allus (Made up mane for the smash world) is found somewhere else, maybe under the deepening seas.

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
Okay, how about Spiritomb? When summoned, it will use Confuse Ray, which will scramble the controls of any fighter within its radius, even its summoner.

If that doesn't work, then we could have Drifblim: Its summoner will grab on to it , then Drifblim will head toward the sky (summoner is not K.O.'ed), avoiding battle for a short while! However, the summoner can be knocked off of Drifblim before it heads out of fighting range. Sound good?

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
I do now Zelda, Just not the perfect working of Tingle. I hate him, his character and his creation. He added nothing to the Zelda zeries except annoying game extensions, annoying creepy cultures and a very annoying voice. Zelda would be the same without him, but maybe alittle less annoying at times.
OPINION OPINION OPINION.

No matter how you look at it, Tingle is NOT in TP. He is referenced, but not in it. He is not worth being playable, he is best suited for menus or being an AT. The fact that his fanbase is mostly evenly divided just helps full the problem.

He is not an important part of the zelda games. Most characters that are in brawl played some important role in their series, Tingle has no such role.
I'm going to point to SkylerOcon's post for this.

I know Wolf Link is less significant, but I support the idea mainly because it is tied directly to link and not taking up a character space on the select screen. I would never recommend or support Wolf Link if it was supposed to be a separate character.
Not true. Alternate characters take an equal amount of time to program as characters with a spot on the select screen. Sakurai has gone on record saying that Melee has 26 characters (Control+F 26 characters) and Brawl has 39.

My guess is that Shiek did not have the fanbase Midna had. Leg-yanking moments do not have to be about everything. That is why I am hoping for one dealing with Midna.
Your guess? Sheik had far more support than Midna. And I realize that leg-yanking moments don't have to be about everything, but seeing that they have not been used for popular characters in the past shows that it's likely that in the future there won't be any.

Vaati's games were handheld. Most Handheld games usually do not sell as well as council games (from what I read.)
That's my point. Vaati's games were on handhelds and so they didn't sell well. The point is not how well his games could have sold but how they did sell.

Toon Zelda will be exactly like Zelda. Sakurai showed us this with Toon Link.
I already covered why I am fine with Wolf Link.
Not necessarily, and if you payed attention you'd realize that I don't support Toon Zelda.

Tingle is hated in more places than just America. It is not just one country that loathes him. America is just the most vocal about it.
America is the only place who is vocal about it, so it's the only place who really would give a d*mn once Tingle gets in.

No matter how you look at it, Paper Mario is MARIO.
We already have Mario.
We did not need Toon Link, but it was an easy clone to extend the roster.

Toon Link is technically unique from TP Link. They use different items and different attacks. Toon Link is based on Link in Brawl.

As I said above, Sakurai needed quick clones to make the roster bigger, and those were perfect fits. That is why Falco and Pichu was dumped there also.

Paper Mario can be as popular as he can, it does not change the fact that he is Mario. Mario has had so many different power ups in his carrier in gaming, a million different movesets based on his many outings could be made.

We could have

Hats Mario
Tanooki Mario
Paper Mario
Sports Mario (Dance, Dance games, and sports titles)
Ninja Mario (That old rumor)
Party Mario

and probably many others, I am just to lazy to think of more.
This proves nothing. I still don't understand why you think that unique versions of a character don't deserve it. The list of Marios is also a ridiculous argument, as Paper and Doctor are the only ones who make sense at all.

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
Nice addition but it's more convincing between 20-40% damage

Well it could have been better if longer, but no, Sakurai wanted it done so he can be able to release it to appreciate his fans!!!!

My own statement.

The subspace was a little too easy (despite dying for 5 times) because it has quick-solving puzzles that only a kid would have hard times and tell his/her older siblings to do the work for the kid. The adventure mode should be more intense enough so about everyone would have trial and error along with cut scenes that talk about the this world of Allus along with a certain 4 dragon survivors. and BTW, I believe that the Ancient minister of Allus (Made up mane for the smash world) is found somewhere else, maybe under the deepening seas.
Mario the Jumpman:

Good idea, with the exception of an increase in difficulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom