• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelia

Smash Champion
no no.. Toon Sheik

You know they would be really odd.......
And make her really cloney.
Getting used to calling Tetra "Toon Sheik" doesn't sound like a bad idea, in that case.

All I care about is seeing Mewtwo return, it kills me everytime I realize how close he was to being in. I loved Mewtwo in Melee, sure he had his problems, but it wasn't worth getting removed over. I even liked Pichu in a Street Fighter Dan kind of way.

~Mewtwo and Cut Company for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Yeah, I so stole this.
Word. ;)

~Mewtwo and the remaining Forgotten Five for Smash Bros. 4.
Some of the Forbidden Seven would be nice, too.

SirKibble

Smash Champion

Something about that concept is both utterly wrong and totally awesome at the same time.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
So, I have been thinking about the Female Pokémon Trainer idea some more, I could totally see Gardevoir and redesignied Pichu being the first two. Problem for me is trying to think of that last (speculative) third one, so far I have come up with several ideas:

Meowth
Clefairy
Eevee
I know I will get killed for this Jigglypuff
Farfetch'd
Togepi

My thought process is trying to get Pokémon that are not fire/water/grass like the regular PT, maybe something more like Normal/Electric/Grass. After Ivysaur/Charizard/Squirtle just about any Pokémon can be playable now. :/

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
how about adding the Black Knight from the Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn?
And I say he would be just as slow as Ike but with different move set (we have enough copy characters)
and at least one of his B moves is shooting a beam out of his blade and change Ike's Neutral B to shooting a beam out of his Ragnel

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
no no.. Toon Sheik

You know they would be really odd.......
rofl @ SirKibble's pic.

And yeah I know, saviors. I was saying that Toon Shiek couldn't possibly happen, and that Toon Zelda's transformation would most likely be Tetra. But who knows. lol

btw, I figured Toon Zelda wouldn't have any magical attacks. Since Tetra doesn't know she is the incarnation of Zelda until later, she could use items or junk to pose as a magic user. Since she is naturally a pirate, she could be quite resourceful.

For instance, she takes out an electric eel for her upsmash. Or swing an anchor for her B Special. rofl

Edit: Black Knight is waaaay too cliche. He only looks cool. That is the only thing going for him, really.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Toon Zelda does not deserve a spot above Tingle. She's an NPC in 3 games-not quite enough games for an NPC to get in- and her roles aren't quite as important as NPCs like K. Rool or Ridley. Tingle, however, is not only popular in Japan, he has two of his own games and a swath of NPC roles. America will have to deal with Tingle.

Also, how do you not love Tingle? Is he not utterly hilarious?

rockem7

Smash Ace
Although I'm not a huge Tingle fan, but he does seem a bit better then a Toon Zelda/Tetra character.
However, would anyone happen to know a possible moveset for Tingle?

On another note, for a Possible Starfy move, His final smash or some other move could be where he turns into that fire breathing creature. And his B move could be spin.

And if he makes it in, an underwater stage should be added. I'm not sure how it would work, but it would be amazing. ^.^

And Starfy's AT should be replaced with a Lip AT.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Although I'm not a huge Tingle fan, but he does seem a bit better then a Toon Zelda/Tetra character.
However, would anyone happen to know a possible moveset for Tingle?

On another note, for a Possible Starfy move, His final smash or some other move could be where he turns into that fire breathing creature. And his B move could be spin.

And if he makes it in, an underwater stage should be added. I'm not sure how it would work, but it would be amazing. ^.^

And Starfy's AT should be replaced with a Lip AT.
In fact, I'm working on a Tingle set for Make Your Move 6.0. I have ideas for all of the specials, but I'm not sure about the Final Smash. Probably:

B: Tingle Bomb
B>: Bodyguards
B^: Tingle Balloon
Bv: Tingle Shield

I agree, Starfy does deserve it, and an underwater Starfy stage would be the sh*t, but Lip deserves it too.

sundayseclipse

Smash Journeyman
FPT i think would have starters like PT but different moves.
but once is not a trend so who knows what pokemon she'll get.
black knight could be a char skin for ike. be hard to move in that armor....acually he has a great chance. FE has yet to have an antagonist playable char. FE needs some more rep(as in characters AT stages music...etc)

to be honest i cant see tingle fighting. he would sorta be a copy of balloon fighter, if ballons are added to his attire

stafary would be wiked :)
me:underwater stage omg that be awsome.
joy kill: but characters cant breath underwater and will slow down motion, and sonic cant swim.
me:dont quistion the logic of this =D
joy kill:but...
me:GTFO

rockem7

Smash Ace
I thought about the fact that characters can't breathe underwater, but come on.
I'm pretty sure Nintendo could find a way. :p

And Wizzerd, thanks for that Tingle moveset.
I actually still want Lip in as a character, seeing as some female characters should be added.
But I don't know too much about her, so to keep it safe I only consider her an AT. I still think it would be interesting to have her as a character though.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
So, I have been thinking about the Female Pokémon Trainer idea some more, I could totally see Gardevoir and redesignied Pichu being the first two. Problem for me is trying to think of that last (speculative) third one, so far I have come up with several ideas:

Meowth
Clefairy
Eevee
I know I will get killed for this Jigglypuff
Farfetch'd
Togepi

My thought process is trying to get Pokémon that are not fire/water/grass like the regular PT, maybe something more like Normal/Electric/Grass. After Ivysaur/Charizard/Squirtle just about any Pokémon can be playable now. :/
Good to see I have two on my side.
The idea could work wonders and I like your reasoning why the rest of the starters are not going to be used. We already have a Fire/water/grass combo. We do need something different.

As I said before, I used jigglypuff because her popularity has fallen (not so much in japan, but every where else in the world), she was not even part of SSE story and while she is sort of unique, she has alot against her. If she was put in a trainer, nothing would be lost. She could still be played.

Also, if not jiggs. Meowth would prob take it.

lol....

I still don't even know why they thought that would make sense. Jigglypuff doesn't require the support of any characters to be included in anything, she is popular enough. Squirtle and Charizard were somewhat popular Pokemon, but alone it wouldn't work out.

There is too many Pokemon to just let them play on their own. Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Lucario were a different case, because they are most-liked and honored Pokemon.

If there is to be a female Pokemon trainer, I would assume something more elegant, and with different Pokemon.

For instance, the male PT is about fierce battle Pokemon, but the female PT could have Pokemon suited for Pokemon Contests, since most females trainers naturally do that in the game and show.

She would need to have a theme; a concept, rather than just have Pokemon of a different element and weight class like PT. That is the same thing, and would be a wasted slot for something unique.

So basically, female PT should have girly or genderless Pokemon, or whatever theme is suited for that of Pokemon Contests. What I am getting at is a theme. And possibly a dress outfit for her. lol

This isn't of my tastes, but it makes more sense than just to have a female version of PT with different Pokemon with the same switch-set tactic just like Pokemon Trainer.
Nothing says this more than three elegant uber cute pokemon. Give Gardivour a magic moveset similar to zelda (Magic ball is what I am thining) Give Pichu different moves than pikachu and keep Jiggs the same, but give her rest *Taunt* the ability to heal itself.

Then you have a very unique defensive trainer. Pichu would be close combat if needed, Gardivour would keep people away and Jiggs would heal and whoop opponents in the air.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Good to see I have two on my side.
The idea could work wonders and I like your reasoning why the rest of the starters are not going to be used. We already have a Fire/water/grass combo. We do need something different.

As I said before, I used jigglypuff because her popularity has fallen (not so much in japan, but every where else in the world), she was not even part of SSE story and while she is sort of unique, she has alot against her. If she was put in a trainer, nothing would be lost. She could still be played.

Also, if not jiggs. Meowth would prob take it.

Nothing says this more than three elegant uber cute pokemon. Give Gardivour a magic moveset similar to zelda (Magic ball is what I am thining) Give Pichu different moves than pikachu and keep Jiggs the same, but give her rest *Taunt* the ability to heal itself.

Then you have a very unique defensive trainer. Pichu would be close combat if needed, Gardivour would keep people away and Jiggs would heal and whoop opponents in the air.
The only problem I see with Jigglypuff being added to a FPT is she would lose a special move, I would speculate that Sing would be removed because of how useless it is. Yet at the same time that move is the signature of Jigglypuff, I say the best option would be make Sing a taunt (it pretty much is regardless). Her Moveset could come down like this:

B: Rollout
^B: Rest
>B: Pound
VB: Switch

Up Taunt: Sing

Pichu could also be revamped, all we need is for some different specials, maybe tweek some of his normal moveset, make him a tad heavier, and get rid of that stupid self-damaging effect. Than maybe people would not be so opposed to Pichu returning; his specials could be as follow:

B: Thunder Wave
^B: Magnet Rise
>B: Charm

As for Gardevoir, I am not sure. I have never really played anything beyond Gold/Silver, so I am relying on Serebii.net to find all the correct information. So with what I have I will try to create specials for Gardevoir:

B: Reflect
^B: Teleport
>B: Magical Leaf

Sounds good to me.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
The only problem I see with Jigglypuff being added to a FPT is she would lose a special move, I would speculate that Sing would be removed because of how useless it is. Yet at the same time that move is the signature of Jigglypuff, I say the best option would be make Sing a taunt (it pretty much is regardless). Her Moveset could come down like this:

Pichu could also be revamped, all we need is for some different specials, maybe tweek some of his normal moveset, make him a tad heavier, and get rid of that stupid self-damaging effect. Than maybe people would not be so opposed to Pichu returning; his specials could be as follow:

As for Gardevoir, I am not sure. I have never really played anything beyond Gold/Silver, so I am relying on Serebii.net to find all the correct information. So with what I have I will try to create specials for Gardevoir:

Sounds good to me.
I like that moveset. Can I use it for my smash flash information thing? I am updating it and will be able to post it later tomorrow.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Sakurai won't ruin ssb4. Don't forget he made Melee. Don't forget he made ssb64. They rocked, He could quite well do it again. Also brawl is a great game. He put in tripping, and that was his only mistake. Everything else we dislike about brawl is because our expectations are too high. Brawl is an awesome game, if you haven't noticed everyone on smashboards post in the brawl section, and the melee section is pretty much dead. Brawl's a great game and don't dis sakurai.
Actually, Melee was something of a fluke. I don't have the interview, but Sakurai is not the type who likes to see people lose, and if the extra time spent on Brawl is any indication, Sakurai clearly intended for this to be the case for the first two Smash games.As for more people posting in the Brawl forum, I think it's probably because it's because it's the more recent game and people posting about Brawl+.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
For the FPT, would the final smash just be another triple finish?
Or would there be a new, original attack?
It would be like a triple finish. I always saw it like this.

Jiggly puff will start to puff up into a giant balloon like she does in Brawl. Pichu will then electrocute her causing massive electrical damage to anyone that hits jiggly puff. Gardivour will also cast a magical attack that is like a gravity well that will force everyone into jigglypuff.

Large wammy of an attack. Giant Jiggs damage, alot of electrical damage and it is tough to escape the attack.

Steelia

Smash Champion
It would be like a triple finish. I always saw it like this.

Jiggly puff will start to puff up into a giant balloon like she does in Brawl. Pichu will then electrocute her causing massive electrical damage to anyone that hits jiggly puff. Gardivour will also cast a magical attack that is like a gravity well that will force everyone into jigglypuff.

Large wammy of an attack. Giant Jiggs damage, alot of electrical damage and it is tough to escape the attack.
Hmm. So while Red's TRIPLE FINISH was more a collaboration of Special Attacks... Leaf's FINAL SMASH will be more towards the physical.
Not bad. Not bad at all.

~Mewtwo and fellow Cut Characters for Super Smash Bros. 4...
with an added dose of some supported ones.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Guys i had an idea and i'd like to here your input on it. We all know how Jigglypuff gets killed if her shield breaks right. How about every character has a finishing move on a character if there shield gets broken. Meaning if they break thier opponents shield it is an instant KO. Say when they are standing there stunned all you press is like Y or sumthing and each character does a finishing move. And i wouldn't want them to go flying instead the character would suffer like they do when they run out of stanima in a stanima match, as in fall down. Then they simply disappear like Nana does when Popo dies.

I can think of so many things already that can be used.
Mario- smashes them with his hammer(think SMRPG)
Link-Mortal draw
Samus-plasma beam or somthing that desitigrates them.
DK-Coconut Gun
Shiek-slashes them with her dagger.
etc.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I like that moveset. Can I use it for my smash flash information thing? I am updating it and will be able to post it later tomorrow.
Sure thing, have at it.

I really like the triple finish idea, same name but a different attack altogether.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
It's been quite awhile since I've last been in here. My most wanted characters are still the same and, truth be told, I haven't really thought of SSB4 all that much. As of right now, the only thing I care about is that they improve the online and get rid of tripping.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Guys i had an idea and i'd like to here your input on it. We all know how Jigglypuff gets killed if her shield breaks right. How about every character has a finishing move on a character if there shield gets broken. Meaning if they break thier opponents shield it is an instant KO. Say when they are standing there stunned all you press is like Y or sumthing and each character does a finishing move. And i wouldn't want them to go flying instead the character would suffer like they do when they run out of stanima in a stanima match, as in fall down. Then they simply disappear like Nana does when Popo dies.

I can think of so many things already that can be used.
Mario- smashes them with his hammer(think SMRPG)
Link-Mortal draw
Samus-plasma beam or somthing that desitigrates them.
DK-Coconut Gun
Shiek-slashes them with her dagger.
etc.
Sounds like the soul crush/critical finish in Soul Calibur. Personally, I don't think there needs to be a bigger punishment for breaking shields than there already is. It's already at the point where it's almost a guaranteed KO for a lot of characters at mid-range percents and all. But it is an interesting idea nonetheless.

rockem7

Smash Ace
I like the Triple Finish idea, but the whole shield breaking thing sounds too much like Soul Caliber or a Fatality from MK or something. I think that being dazed is enough punishment for overdoing a shield...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I hate to storm on the parade, but I don't think Female PT should have starter Pokemon NOR Jigglypuff NOR Pichu. That isn't making her unique at ALL. We want something different. Giving her Pokemon that have already been sole playable characters in Smash is a BAD idea. What we want is something new.

Taking one Pokemon slot and using it for one "already been" character is bad enough, but two? That is crossing the line. If Gardevoir is worthy to be in, then we need other Pokemon more elegant. Jigglypuff and Pichu are set; they have made their part in Smash, so there is no need to change them if they are to stay or return in Smash.

Besides, we have another generation of Pokemon coming up, and sticking with First and Second gen Pokemon besides Pikachu (who is notably much too popular to be ousted) is not exactly showing they are moving ahead.

Lucario represented the current generation of Pokemon, so we need another one to rep the next one. We don't have that candidate. It will be years before the next Smash is released. Anything can happen between now and then with Pokemon.

And yes, you could use the argument of PT having starter Pokemon in Brawl that has Diamond and Pearl Pokemon included, but they gave us three Pokemon in ONE, and they can do the same with Female PT, but it has to have a different style and theme, and not just putting more starter Pokemon on another character. They need to limit as much similarities as possible.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I hate to storm on the parade, but I don't think Female PT should have starter Pokemon NOR Jigglypuff NOR Pichu. That isn't making her unique at ALL. We want something different. Giving her Pokemon that have already been sole playable characters in Smash is a BAD idea. What we want is something new.

Taking one Pokemon slot and using it for one "already been" character is bad enough, but two? That is crossing the line. If Gardevoir is worthy to be in, then we need other Pokemon more elegant. Jigglypuff and Pichu are set; they have made their part in Smash, so there is no need to change them if they are to stay or return in Smash.

Besides, we have another generation of Pokemon coming up, and sticking with First and Second gen Pokemon besides Pikachu (who is notably much too popular to be ousted) is not exactly showing they are moving ahead.

Lucario represented the current generation of Pokemon, so we need another one to rep the next one. We don't have that candidate. It will be years before the next Smash is released. Anything can happen between now and then with Pokemon.

And yes, you could use the argument of PT having starter Pokemon in Brawl that has Diamond and Pearl Pokemon included, but they gave us three Pokemon in ONE, and they can do the same with Female PT, but it has to have a different style and theme, and not just putting more starter Pokemon on another character. They need to limit as much similarities as possible.
Your probably right about Jigglypuff, I was just going with it for the heck of it. I know her being included with FPT would be too much. Still, I really think Pichu would work quite well if he was redone with different specials and a tweaked moveset. He could fill the "cute" roll in FPT group, and with the release of GoldHeart and SoulSilver might qualify a 2nd generation to be in the next Smash, similar to FireRed and LeafGreen before Brawl.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Very true. Pichu indeed fits the cute category. This is what could be done:

Cute - Pichu (2nd gen)
Pretty - we can discuss this. (Perhaps 4th gen.)
Graceful - Gardevoir (3rd gen)

These are three categories that are fitting for Pokemon Contests. Their attacks won't just be plain TMs, but they would be used in a unique fashion, offensively, of course. If you watched the recent Pokemon show, you would see that they represented this quite well.

The 5th gen Pokemon should be a sole character, like what was done with Lucario and Mewtwo.

This way, a Pokemon from each gen is playable in a Smash game, and not just relying on Pokeball Pokemon.

Edit: btw, I just noticed that is has been a year since this thread was created a few days ago. Happy Belated Birthday, SSB4 thread. lol

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Who could fit the classification for pretty? Since I have never played D/P/P I would not know anything about those Pokémon.

Happy birthday SSB4 thread!

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Well, I just started playing Platinum. I never touched D/P so I can't think of any possible candidates.

btw, someone made their own 5th gen Pokemon. lol

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Ok, I know that Pokemon. Team Galactic spammed it so many times lol.

I can't agree or disgree, but Glameow seems too deviant than just plain pretty. haha.

But I found a good one. A friend of mine recommended it:

Roserade. Anybody? Eh? lololol

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
How is it not different? We get two characters, and technically two new movesets. Pichu would have to be revamped and Gardivour would have a new moveset. Jiggs would have to be reworked also in a way.

I have though about his alot already, this was the only way to include all old characters realistically and not have 50+ people on the select screen.

No need to change Ganondorf than also right?
Pichu is long gone and his only chances are this or a costume. Either way, he is not getting his image on the select screen. The idea is to put all characters that were cut back into the game in some form or fashion.

I will cover these points all in one point.

1st gen
Pikachu
Char
Ivy
Squ
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo

2nd gen
Pichu

3rd gen
Gardivour

4th gen
Lucario

5th gen
??? who knows.

All gens covered. In 6 character slots.
Pikachu
Mewtwo
Lucario
5th gen
Red -> (Char, Ivy, Squ)
Leaf -> (Jigglypuff, pichu, Gardivour)

And I would consider Jigglypuff in the pretty category.

If we do not go with the Jiggs addition into the moveset, we have 7 pokemon reps on the select screen.

I can't agree or disgree, but Glameow seems too deviant than just plain pretty. haha.

Same gen as Lucario?
It would make a good alternative.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I believe that Jigglypuff is a wasted slot for FPT. That is all I am saying on that. Sorry.

And I've said that the 5th gen Pokemon should be on it's own, whether Lucario stays in or not. The next Smash is going to be spammed with 5th gen Pokeball Pokemon, so we need only one, same with what they did with Brawl.

Ok here is what we have:

First slot

Second slot

As far as Roserade's moves:

Magical Leaf - can be used as a spinning recovery
Poison Sting
Energy Ball
Sweet Scent

Third slot

Final Smash will probably be a glamorous showcase move. Like Triple Finish, but more elegant. lol

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I actually love Roserade, but what about the fact that there are two top evolved pokemon and a baby pokemon?
I thought about that, but I also took note that we aren't trying to make a pattern like the original PT. But I thought about it. I was hoping Roselia was 4th gen, but it's not. It wouldnt make sense to have two from one gen, and one from another. This is only hypothetical, but we are open to better ideas.

I don't know many Pokemon. I would hate to devolve Gardevoir. It wouldn't make sense since she is very popular as she is.

rockem7

Smash Ace
Yeah...I tried looking for a better substitute, but couldn't really find one.
Maybe the 5th gen will open up a bigger window?
And I didn't think that the new pokeballs were all that much towards 4th gen, honestly the newer ones were mostly 3rd gen.

GamenerdAdvance

Smash Apprentice
If I may make a stage suggestion:

(yes, the model is a bit scratchy)

Labyrinth Zone would be a basic stage of normal size, with it's only gimmick being water. In SSBB, when you run out of buoyancy to float on the surface of water, you simply sink to a watery grave. However, this stage has two moving rock platforms underneath the water, so upon sinking, you fall into the water but have a chance to not only save yourself, but also have underwater battles. Sometimes the water rises, leaving only the two uppermost platforms outside of the water. At random intervals, burrowbots (those badniks with drill noses) will burrow out of the ground onto the playing field to be a nuisance, as does the jaws badnik, with the Burrowbots only appearing above water and the Jaws robots only appearing below. The stage looks like it is a walk-off stage, but that's just because the image is a little too zoomed in. Past the fields of blocks on each side is a watery death pit.

Also, although the image above is a bit low res, the actual stage would be graphically appealing, with strong orangey brown stone, amazing water effects, everything having been faithfully recreated in 3D (but more like Green Hill than Mushroom Kingdom in terms of upgrades), as well as having eggman's robots from all of Sonic history slowly destroying the background terrain.

The music would be as follows:
Labyrinth Zone - Sonic 1 Megadrive
Labyrinth Zone - Sonic 1 Game Gear
Marble Zone (Remix) - Sonic 1 Megadrive
Aquatic Ruin Zone - Sonic 2 Megadrive
Hydrocity Zone - Sonic 3
Chrome Gadget - Sonic 3
Tidal Tempest Zone Present - Sonic CD USA
Tidal Tempest Zone Present - Sonic CD JP
Gallery - Sonic Jam
Lost World 1 - Sonic Adventure
Aquatic Mine - Sonic Adventure 2

So? What do you think? Would you play this stage?

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I will just agree to disagree with the 3rd choice for Leaf. I honestly think Jiggs is the only option there.

Labyrinth Zone would be a basic stage of normal size, with it's only gimmick being water. In SSBB, when you run out of buoyancy to float on the surface of water, you simply sink to a watery grave. However, this stage has two moving rock platforms underneath the water, so upon sinking, you fall into the water but have a chance to not only save yourself, but also have underwater battles. Sometimes the water rises, leaving only the two uppermost platforms outside of the water. At random intervals, burrowbots (those badniks with drill noses) will burrow out of the ground onto the playing field to be a nuisance, as does the jaws badnik, with the Burrowbots only appearing above water and the Jaws robots only appearing below. The stage looks like it is a walk-off stage, but that's just because the image is a little too zoomed in. Past the fields of blocks on each side is a watery death pit.

Also, although the image above is a bit low res, the actual stage would be graphically appealing, with strong orangey brown stone, amazing water effects, everything having been faithfully recreated in 3D (but more like Green Hill than Mushroom Kingdom in terms of upgrades), as well as having eggman's robots from all of Sonic history slowly destroying the background terrain.

Hydrocity Zone - Sonic 3
Chrome Gadget - Sonic 3
Gallery - Sonic Jam

I like it. Looks cool and sounds cool.

GamenerdAdvance

Smash Apprentice
I will just agree to disagree with the 3rd choice for Leaf. I honestly think Jiggs is the only option there.
Not only that, but Roserade and Gardevoir are also remarkably similar in terms of colour scheme. If I didn't know better, I'd think they were different forks in the same evolutionary chain. Plus their eyes are almost identical, and they're both humanoid in structure.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465

While that would definitely fit the pretty motif, problem is it looks to similar to Gardeovir, and it is the same element too. The wiser choice would be an ice, normal, ground, flying, or dragon Pokémon; thing is I have no idea who could fit the "pretty" bill and be a different element.

Hydrocity Zone - Sonic 3
Chrome Gadget - Sonic 3
Gallery - Sonic Jam

Love the stage idea, design is good, music choices are excellent. I originally thought with Tidal Tempest you accidentally posted the same song twice, but there was actually a huge difference between the American and Japanese version. The fact that you have Aquatic Mine makes this a Knuckles stage. ;)

Knuckles for SSB4! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom