• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Hole CO

Smash Cadet
Ridley had wings in the melee opening, and he was only about a head taller than samus. he would work as a large charecter. they could even use meta or omega ridley like that.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Kamek, well Kamek was an antagonist in the Baby mario + Yoshi games I believe...and the BM+Y games count as Yoshi.

YES, I would be totally satisfied with newcomers and new stages if they had O.M.R. for a character and the Norion Generator Shaft stage. :laugh:

Sorry to get off topic, but I got into an argument today on how to pronounce Ridley's name. Does it say in any of the games how to pronounce it? Or on a website or something?

justaway12

Smash Master
Kamek, well Kamek was an antagonist in the Baby mario + Yoshi games I believe...and the BM+Y games count as Yoshi.
how confusing would that be, mario was the reason yoshi is here but if it wasn't for yoshi mario would die and if mario dies yoshi woulsn't exist anymore because super mario bros. 3 wouldn't happen and baby mario games wouldn't happen and mario would survive...think about it

anyway back on topic IF kamek were to appear in brawl even though i think he should be in marioverse but i think yoshi deserves it more and besides this isn't the only time a character appered in mario games more than there original.

Sir Ilpalazzo

Smash Apprentice
<_< Porky? If that isn't an example you totally lost me.
He said that Metroid having some things that aren't really accurate is proof that Sakurai doesn't pay attention to the series. I showed him other things that aren't accurate to their series, and Porky is a pretty big example of that.

[quote<_< I do remember that Ridley did better than Lucas, around the area of...King Dedede, either the same score or a bit worse.[/quote]

I know exactly what you're thinking of - however, that list (that King Dedede got the most "votes" on) was not the poll at all. The Brawl poll results were never released, and the only thing we know for sure about it is that Sonic was number one.

So edit the body. I don't ENTIRELY care if they have to clip his wings to make him fit in. I say it'd be worth it.
Edit it how, exactly?

Ness was schedueled to be removed in MELEE I think it was. K. Rool is a main antagonist and we need more of them.
So? Unlike K. Rool, Dixie has precedent.

Besides, being a villain really shouldn't be a reason to get in Smash. Being an important figure in his series is, though.

They haven't resized Ridley and put him in the game yet, so we don't know, will we? ^^
Assuming that they ever will.

I don't understand how Ridley can be considered so much more complicated than two characters who have DEFFINATLY outsized him.
Because size is only part of the reason. The rest of the reason is that he has a funky body type. If Ridley had a more humanoid build, I wouldn't be making this argument.

A new frame, with four legs and a bit longer than normal is variety, and you hate it. So generally speaking, you do hate variety. Probably not ALL of it, but you do hate SOME of it.
I don't hate it at all. I don't even hate the idea of Ridley being playable, I just doubt he will be (and I do at least have stuff backing up my argument). I'm totally open to variety - I just doubt Ridley will be the one to bring more of it here.

I said "needs to be added". Adding Kamek would basically be adding a character for the sake of adding a Yoshi character, which is about the worst possible reason to make a character. Besides, he's just a generic Magikoopa.

Giant is pretty big if you ask me.
Not really. Bowser is pretty much always only a few times bigger than Mario. I guess that could be considered giant, but it's not comparable to his ridiculous size in Sunshine. However, since that ridiculous size almost never appears, you can't say "Bowser is the absolute biggest character in Brawl" because that's just an anomaly - his size is normally pretty consistent.

By width I mean depth.
By "length" I mean how long the character is from left to right when looking at them from Smash's camera's point of view. What do you mean by depth?

majora_787

Smash Hero
Well I don't know Earthbound at all, can you make another example that I could understand? But I can see what you mean by a huge spider mech being weird as a character.

An example would be clipping his wings. I also think clipping just his tail would help a little with length.

What part of MAIN ANTAGONIST is unimportant? 0_0

Knowing they SHOULD. Worst case scenario, they try and he is broken or a major nerfbag. I don't care, I want Ridley for the sake of Ridley.

Ivysaur.

Ridley is the ONLY CHOICE Metroid has. Either we get Ridley or we leave it at Samus. Japan hates Metroid prime apparently, so I doubt Ghor or Rundas will make it (Sad face...)

Yoshi doesn't really have a main antagonist except for Baby Bowser, but Baby Bowser....I think Kamek would be a better choice.

Well, consistant between a high and a low size. I have yet to see him have a set size. =p But I know what you mean.

Depth. Like from the foreground to the Background. Like the CHARACTER'S left and right when they face OUR left or right.

Sir Ilpalazzo

Smash Apprentice
Well I don't know Earthbound at all, can you make another example that I could understand? But I can see what you mean by a huge spider mech being weird as a character.
I don't mean as a character. He used examples of Metroid stuff in Brawl to claim that Sakurai doesn't pay attention to Metroid, I used Porky as an example to show that Metroid isn't the only series that has stuff that doesn't represent it perfectly (Porky's attacks are made up and don't reflect how his machine fights in Mother 3). It has nothing to do with characters.

An example would be clipping his wings. I also think clipping just his tail would help a little with length.
I think it'd be easier to lower the size of his tail than his wings. You couldn't shrink his wings much before they start looking bad.

What part of MAIN ANTAGONIST is unimportant? 0_0
I phrased it badly. I wasn't saying he was unimportant, I was just saying that characters shouldn't get in just because they're villains. That's not much better than adding a character just to give a series another slot. K. Rool is important enough to make it, but because Dixie has precedent, I believe she's more likely.

Knowing they SHOULD. Worst case scenario, they try and he is broken or a major nerfbag. I don't care, I want Ridley for the sake of Ridley.
I would think that the worst-case scenario is that they don't try (outside of the concept stages, which they probably already did with Brawl).

I forgot about him - however, it's not just the size, and it's not just the non-humanoid build. It's both the size and the non-humanoid build.

Ridley is the ONLY CHOICE Metroid has. Either we get Ridley or we leave it at Samus. Japan hates Metroid prime apparently, so I doubt Ghor or Rundas will make it (Sad face...)
That's the whole problem here. Metroid really could use another character, but there aren't any choices that don't have something wrong.

I take back what I said earlier. The worst-case scenario wouldn't be not trying to make Ridley, it'd be shoehorning him in just because he's a villain.

Yoshi doesn't really have a main antagonist except for Baby Bowser, but Baby Bowser....I think Kamek would be a better choice.
That's basically what I meant. You can't just start adding characters just because the series doesn't have many, especially since the character doesn't need to be in.

I don't know why the whole "Smash needs more villains" thing came from. I mean, yeah, it could be cool, but there's definitely more factors behind a character's inclusion than "he's a villain, we need him in the game".

Depth. Like from the foreground to the Background. Like the CHARACTER'S left and right when they face OUR left or right.
Oh. Well, yeah, that doesn't mean anything.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I don't mean as a character. He used examples of Metroid stuff in Brawl to claim that Sakurai doesn't pay attention to Metroid, I used Porky as an example to show that Metroid isn't the only series that has stuff that doesn't represent it perfectly (Porky's attacks are made up and don't reflect how his machine fights in Mother 3). It has nothing to do with characters.

My bad, I didn't read it very well. =P

I think it'd be easier to lower the size of his tail than his wings. You couldn't shrink his wings much before they start looking bad.

I would rather they clip the wings if that's necessary. He would look weird with wings but no tail. That would ruin him more than a bad resize I think.

I phrased it badly. I wasn't saying he was unimportant, I was just saying that characters shouldn't get in just because they're villains. That's not much better than adding a character just to give a series another slot. K. Rool is important enough to make it, but because Dixie has precedent, I believe she's more likely.

Yeh, possibly. But I think we'll just have to disagree on that, I believe the main antagonist is right behind the main protagonist in importance. yes, that means I think K. Rool could have and maybe SHOULD have been in in Melee or brawl.

I would think that the worst-case scenario is that they don't try (outside of the concept stages, which they probably already did with Brawl).

True, I think the WORST worst case scenario is they don't test it. But I don't think they TESTED the characters very much. I honestly think they just revised their list and went through character models and attacks.

I forgot about him - however, it's not just the size, and it's not just the non-humanoid build. It's both the size and the non-humanoid build.

Charizard. :bee:

That's the whole problem here. Metroid really could use another character, but there aren't any choices that don't have something wrong.

It's either the frame argument or the lack of popularity. If the japanese liked Metroid Prime this would be SO MUCH LESS COMPLICATED. I mean if they liked it more, it could be like "Hey, we can't give you Ridley, but hey here's Sylux/Rundas/Ghor/Dark Samus."

I take back what I said earlier. The worst-case scenario wouldn't be not trying to make Ridley, it'd be shoehorning him in just because he's a villain.

You want a non-villain metroid rep? I guess it's time to call Admiral Dane. :laugh:

That's basically what I meant. You can't just start adding characters just because the series doesn't have many, especially since the character doesn't need to be in.

I mainly mean F-Zero, Yoshi and Metroid. They only have ONE REP and are all great series. I'll stop whining about it when they all have TWO reps.

I don't know why the whole "Smash needs more villains" thing came from. I mean, yeah, it could be cool, but there's definitely more factors behind a character's inclusion than "he's a villain, we need him in the game".

Smash needs more villains because it's mostly heroes. Even if we add the two villains left for grabs, that leaves all heroes. All heroes is no fun, after a while you just want to go beat Bowser or Ganondorf with whoever the hell you want.

Oh. Well, yeah, that doesn't mean anything.

That was my point exactly. I actually heard the width argument when it came to some character I don't remember...
Yeh. I wish they would just ACCEPT Metroid Prime. If they did, we wouldn't be talking about this right now.

But yeah, there are only TWO main villains we could actually add at this point.* Most of the newbies will be heroes of some kind.

*As far as I know...Sonic, Metal gear, classics, F-Zero...don't count. No 3rd party, we have enough 3rd party.

Black Hole CO

Smash Cadet
I figure that Ridley and K-rool and such, would have gotten in, if they had that poll earlier, i remember reading somewhere that sakurai had the roster finalized with the exception of sonic in 06 (including characters who's data is in the game, but weren't finished), and sonic was the only thing to come of the poll.

Besides sakuari did acknowledge ridleys popularity, and made him into two bosses, it shows he was listening, but just ran out of time.

EDIT: also about shrinking ridleys wings and tail, look at his 2D sprites, he has proportionally tiny wings, its kinda funny

majora_787

Smash Hero
I figure that Ridley and K-rool and such, would have gotten in, if they had that poll earlier, i remember reading somewhere that sakurai had the roster finalized with the exception of sonic in 06 (including characters who's data is in the game, but weren't finished), and sonic was the only thing to come of the poll.

Besides sakuari did acknowledge ridleys popularity, and made him into two bosses, it shows he was listening, but just ran out of time.
I hope he listens earlier and spends more time on characters and stages. No more GIGANTIC ENDLESS STORY MODE. If they're gonna do that, they need to not set a release date. At least, not until they finalize the roster. -_-

Sir Ilpalazzo

Smash Apprentice
I would rather they clip the wings if that's necessary. He would look weird with wings but no tail. That would ruin him more than a bad resize I think.
Wait, by "clip" you actually meant a total removal? I can't see them cutting both his wings and his tail, especially since he uses both to fight.

Yeh, possibly. But I think we'll just have to disagree on that, I believe the main antagonist is right behind the main protagonist in importance. yes, that means I think K. Rool could have and maybe SHOULD have been in in Melee or brawl.
I think that K. Rool and Dixie are about equal in importance. If it wasn't for Dixie being planned or considered for Brawl I wouldn't say she's more likely than K. Rool.

True, I think the WORST worst case scenario is they don't test it. But I don't think they TESTED the characters very much. I honestly think they just revised their list and went through character models and attacks.
I'm not so sure. Sakurai's statements at GDC seem to indicate that they did do a lot of in-depth stuff (although I guess they didn't really try very hard to look into what high-level play would be like).

Charizard.
Charizard's actually not all that big (he's, like, six feet).

It's either the frame argument or the lack of popularity. If the japanese liked Metroid Prime this would be SO MUCH LESS COMPLICATED. I mean if they liked it more, it could be like "Hey, we can't give you Ridley, but hey here's Sylux/Rundas/Ghor/Dark Samus."
Partially true.

I only say that because the only Metroid Prime character who has any lasting significance is Dark Samus. The others are just one-offs.

You want a non-villain metroid rep? I guess it's time to call Admiral Dane.
No, I'm just saying that it would be bad reasoning to try so hard to get Ridley in just because he's the main villain.

I mainly mean F-Zero, Yoshi and Metroid. They only have ONE REP and are all great series. I'll stop whining about it when they all have TWO reps.
But Yoshi doesn't have anything that needs to be in. Any new Yoshi characters would just be superfluous. It's like saying Kirby or Mother need another character (I know they don't have only one, but it's the same kind of situation).

F-Zero should get another character in the next game, but it's not a necessity. Metroid is the same way, except there's not much in the way of choices there.

Smash needs more villains because it's mostly heroes. Even if we add the two villains left for grabs, that leaves all heroes. All heroes is no fun, after a while you just want to go beat Bowser or Ganondorf with whoever the hell you want.
Yeah, but that leads to people arguing that characters should get in just because they're villains. Like Kamek. He's really just a generic Magikoopa and is a secondary villain in a few games. The only thing he has going for him at all is that he's a villain.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Wait, by "clip" you actually meant a total removal? I can't see them cutting both his wings and his tail, especially since he uses both to fight.

I want only the WINGS removed if anything needs to get removed. I don't want anything removed at all.

I think that K. Rool and Dixie are about equal in importance. If it wasn't for Dixie being planned or considered for Brawl I wouldn't say she's more likely than K. Rool.

Yeh. Understand that much.

I'm not so sure. Sakurai's statements at GDC seem to indicate that they did do a lot of in-depth stuff (although I guess they didn't really try very hard to look into what high-level play would be like).

That's pretty obvious to me, especially looking at King DDD.

Charizard's actually not all that big (he's, like, six feet).

Exactly. He was SCALED DOWN to six feet.

Partially true.

I only say that because the only Metroid Prime character who has any lasting significance is Dark Samus. The others are just one-offs.

But Dark Samus is only the antagonist of Metroid prime, which is hated in Japan. Also, Dark Samus has a good chance of being somewhat of a clone.

No, I'm just saying that it would be bad reasoning to try so hard to get Ridley in just because he's the main villain.

Samus is the only protagonist in the series, except for the MP3 hunters who BECOME villains. Metroid has nothing but villains left to PICK, unless you think I'm serious about Admiral Dane.

But Yoshi doesn't have anything that needs to be in. Any new Yoshi characters would just be superfluous. It's like saying Kirby or Mother need another character (I know they don't have only one, but it's the same kind of situation).

I admit, Yoshi probably doesn't need a 2nd NEARLY as much as F-Zero and Metroid. But it would be somewhat nice to see that happen.

F-Zero should get another character in the next game, but it's not a necessity. Metroid is the same way, except there's not much in the way of choices there.

F-Zero has two good choices. Metroid has one good choice and two/three VERY IFFY choices.

Yeah, but that leads to people arguing that characters should get in just because they're villains. Like Kamek. He's really just a generic Magikoopa and is a secondary villain in a few games. The only thing he has going for him at all is that he's a villain.

He may be generic, but he's all that Yoshi has. At least I don't say BIRDO, Birdo is mario and never got involved with Yoshi except sports games and MKDD.
I swear, this has become so overcomplicated just because Metroid prime isn't as liked overseas. -_- Everyone from a prime game is unlikely except for Sylux and Rundas, because Rundas is popular and Sylux is rumored to appear in the next Metroid. All that's left are recurring villains, Mother Brain/Kraid/Ridley. Out of those three, take out the thing with virtually no body. Also take out the thing that outsizes Ridley the whole series and has only appeared half as much. That leaves Ridley.

Sir Ilpalazzo

Smash Apprentice
Exactly. He was SCALED DOWN to six feet.
No, he actually is five feet.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/006.shtml

So he may have been scaled up.

But Dark Samus is only the antagonist of Metroid prime, which is hated in Japan. Also, Dark Samus has a good chance of being somewhat of a clone.
That's what I've been saying. It's the only reasonable character from Prime, but just like Ridley, it has stuff working against it too.

Samus is the only protagonist in the series, except for the MP3 hunters who BECOME villains. Metroid has nothing but villains left to PICK, unless you think I'm serious about Admiral Dane.
You misunderstood me again. I'm still just saying that it's bad to pick a villain just because he's a villain, and like I was saying in that original post, it would be stupid if the developers tried to shoehorn him in the game if their reasoning was just "he's Metroid's villain".

F-Zero has two good choices. Metroid has one good choice and two/three VERY IFFY choices.
I would say that F-Zero has two viable choices and Metroid (currently) has two iffy choices (one of which may not even be an option in the future).

He may be generic, but he's all that Yoshi has. At least I don't say BIRDO, Birdo is mario and never got involved with Yoshi except sports games and MKDD.
Exactly my point. If all Yoshi has is basically a generic enemy, then it doesn't need anything else.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
[Towards Majora]

Y'know, I assume when you mention F-Zero having 2 choices, that you must be considering Black Shadow, who'd have knw choice but to be a clone. So then, why isn't Dark Samus considered? (Though technically she shouldn't be a clone at all...)

Also, I hardly think Rundas is popular. >_>

Sir Ilpalazzo

Smash Apprentice
The things working against Dark Samus don't include the possibility that it'd be a clone (in fact, that'd be a reason for it to get in, since it'd make development time on it a little shorter). Its problems are that Prime is less popular in Japan, and possibly that it looks redundant (no matter how unique its moveset actually was, it looks like a dark-colored Samus and is named "Dark Samus").

Black Shadow doesn't have anything working against him except F-Zero's lowering status (which is a fairly recent thing), and possibly the fact that Sakurai feels any non-Falcon character is superfluous. If F-Zero gets another game or so (and if it's well-received in Japan), and if Sakurai doesn't feel that Falcon adequately represents F-Zero (which he kind of does), then Black Shadow could easily make it (and because he's more popular than Goroh in Japan, I believe Black Shadow would be the next in line for F-Zero).

majora_787

Smash Hero
[Towards Majora]

Y'know, I assume when you mention F-Zero having 2 choices, that you must be considering Black Shadow, who'd have knw choice but to be a clone. So then, why isn't Dark Samus considered? (Though technically she shouldn't be a clone at all...)

Also, I hardly think Rundas is popular. >_>
2 choices were Black Shadow and Goroh.

1 good metroid choice? Ridley.

2-3 iffy metroid choices? Rundas, Sylux and Dark Samus.
I have been to several Metroid boards where the popularity for Rundas was about 45%. I believe Ghor was 15, and Gandrayda was 20. Ridley was the rest.

Sir Ilpalazzo

Smash Apprentice
I don't think Rundas (or any of the other hunters for now, except maybe Sylux) should even be considered "iffy" choices, since they seem to be one-off characters - especially the MP3 ones.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Where does this deluded idea that Black Shadow is popular in Japan come from? Is it because of Wakamoto or something? In any case, I'd say Goroh's much more likely to get in not just because of a much higher amount of Smash exposure, but also because he could actually have a moveset.

As far as Dark Samus goes, she's still the main bad guy of that whole series, and while Prime may not be as popular in Japan, it still wouldn't go completely ignored. (Brawl did have some reprentation) Also, using message boards as a gauge for popularity is rather dubious.

Sir Ilpalazzo

Smash Apprentice
I'm basing my information off of a person that actually is Japanese and has told me about this, along with the fact that Black Shadow had a much larger role in the anime (which played a role in F-Zero getting a popularity boost in Japan semi-recently).

And as far as I know, the Japanese fans almost universally considered Black Shadow to be more likely than Goroh back before release.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Well forum polls are all I have to get the info from. And since MP3, people have found Rundas more awesome than Ridley. But they still say Ridley is more likely for smash.

Dark Samus and Ridley would be GREAT for smash, and I don't care if Dark Samus gets in over Ridley if it gets the standard special move theory.

Phazon Shrapnal, Phazon Blast, Phazon Meteor, Phazon Boost ball

for special attacks. I don't want to see a grounded Samus clone, and I DEFFINATLY don't want to see a "Dark Zero laser."

Lovely

Smash Lord
I always thougth that Dark Samus Final Smash would be to make three Dark Echo's of it's self. I don't call Dark Samus a her because I don't think Metroid Prime was a female.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
I'm basing my information off of a person that actually is Japanese and has told me about this, along with the fact that Black Shadow had a much larger role in the anime (which played a role in F-Zero getting a popularity boost in Japan semi-recently).

And as far as I know, the Japanese fans almost universally considered Black Shadow to be more likely than Goroh back before release.
Well duh he was. Goroh got taken out of the race near the begning, because he was one of the first ATs shown. Black Shadow was the only one left who made any sense. In the end though, I'd say Zoda had a larger role in the anime than BS. (At least if you are under the impression that Team Rocket plays a larger role in the Pokemon anime than Giovanni)

Also in regards to Dark Samus's gender, she's reffered to as a "she" in game, so take that for what you will.

Sir Ilpalazzo

Smash Apprentice
Well duh he was. Goroh got taken out of the race near the begning, because he was one of the first ATs shown. Black Shadow was the only one left who made any sense.
Yes, but I also meant before that.

In the end though, I'd say Zoda had a larger role in the anime than BS. (At least if you are under the impression that Team Rocket plays a larger role in the Pokemon anime than Giovanni)
That's a good point, but I'd say Black Shadow plays a bigger role in F-Zero's anime than Giovanni did / does in Pokemon's.

justaway12

Smash Master
i think they should change some peoples final smash

change:
ZSS
Donkey Kong
super sonic (too powerful)
mario
jigglypuff
wolf

maybe:
peach (i like it but some people don't....whatever)
kirby (people say it's easy to dodge but i thinks it's hard)
lucario (i think it's easy but that's probably peachs float)
metaknight

you know what i'll add more later maybe.

SNNAAAKKKKEEEEE

Smash Rookie
Hey I got a question for ya! What are controller ports and why do they matter do much? I've heard from other that they are important with Snake, which is my main. :)

Scott!

Smash Lord
Hey I got a question for ya! What are controller ports and why do they matter do much? I've heard from other that they are important with Snake, which is my main. :)
I'll take this in two steps. First off, welcome to the boards. Since you're brand new to us, I'll be nice, though I would anyway. But I'll be even nicer. So, the first thing you should know is that people on these boards are very bothered by spam, off-topicness, and noobliness in general. You fit the second two criteria. So, what you should do in the future is to use the much-beloved search function. It's right up there on the top of the page, is easy to use, and is pretty useful too. If you can't find the answer that way, you should go to a relevant question/answer thread. For this question, I'd check the Snake boards and see if they have one. If they don't, then either on the general boards, or perhaps tactical. Trust me though, every board should have one of those. So, ask it there. This is the easiest process to avoid being flamed and to keep the boards clean.

To get us back on topic, hm... Let's see. Any new ideas for new modes/mini games? Don't say bring back board the platforms; how about something new and original?

majora_787

Smash Hero
To get us back on topic, hm... Let's see. Any new ideas for new modes/mini games? Don't say bring back board the platforms; how about something new and original?
Hmm..........a new version of team battle?

Each player picks 2-3 characters for their team, andcan switch between them mid match, but switches automatically when one runs out of stock...I guess.

I also suggest that if SSBEX can't be the engine that it could be a mode.

ALSO: I think everyone's final smash is fine except for...
Ness. Lucas. Wolf. Falco. DK. Toon Link.

I REALLY hope they don't remove Kirby's FS because one person says it's hard to avoid. I have YET to be hit by that final smash in competitive matches.

espio87

Smash Ace
What about minigames like the ones from Tatsunoko vs. Capcom? But, if you don't know, I'll explain: TvsC, each character has a minigame (Ryu has a Hadouken throwing minigame, Chun-li has a minigame in which you have to repeatedly kick rocks, Ken the Eagle has to take down the bad guys from his anime with his throwing weapon, etc).
That way, each character would have a different minigame in SSB4, and you would earn coins by getting a high score. Also, it would allow multiplayer.

I can't think of any new 1P mode, it's perfect as it is with Classic, All-Star and Adventure Mode. I like the fact that in Brawl Stadium mode you can let a second player join in.

justaway12

Smash Master
I REALLY hope they don't remove Kirby's FS because one person says it's hard to avoid. I have YET to be hit by that final smash in competitive matches.
What i meant was that if people find it easy to aviod perhaps they should make it harder thats all (i probably just suck :laugh:), all of that list was easy to avoid final smash (exept sonic)

(luigi has a Shyruken throwing minigame, ZSS has a minigame in which you have to repeatedly kick rocks Link has to take down the bad guys from his anime with his throwing weapon, etc).
how fun would that be :laugh:.

Xiahou Dun

Smash Ace
<_< Hilarious. I meant pick ANY three characters at all. So, three pokemon trainers would be NINE options. : D lol.
Switching after stock is ok but how would you switch mid battle? I mean PT has their down B but everyone else is all out of buttons to use to switch.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Left on the D pad, or the L button. Everyone I know uses the R button to shield anyway, so either one will work.

EDIT: L and R buttons, and then left and right on the D pad to cycle through characters. :D Brilliant.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Well if SSB4 is ever to be made. These characters are the best and most likely candtidates to be playable characters. Yeah it is my opinion but anyway. I highly believe these characters are likely going to be some of the most likely new comers.

Ridley
King K. Rool
Megaman

That's about it. All I can think of. Also who do you think is going to get cut. Wolf might get cut but who knows.

Lovely

Smash Lord
Stamina mode should have health bars instead of health precents, that would make it more use full if you can raise the level of Stamina.

Also who do you think is going to get cut. Wolf might get cut but who knows.
The most likey thought to me is the Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon, since it's too many Kanto Pokemon and everything. I think Wolf is too important in the Star Fox sieres to get kicked out.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
Stamina mode should have health bars instead of health precents, that would make it more use full if you can raise the level of Stamina.

The most likey thought to me is the Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon, since it's too many Kanto Pokemon and everything. I think Wolf is too important in the Star Fox sieres to get kicked out.
no noobs love zard,squrtle is importent and Ivy is just awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom