• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Why do people even want Mewtwo to return. I mean we now have Lucario. He's the replacement for him.

Besides if you want to play as Mewtwo. Just play as Lucario. Same moves. Lucario is the Mewtwo in Brawl. So be happy.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Mewtwo and Lucario are not the same. People want him back in for a few reasons:

1. He's the closest we'll probably ever have to a playable Pokemon villain.
2. He was the only nonclone character cut.
3. IT'S FREAKING MEWTWO!

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Mewtwo and Lucario are not the same. People want him back in for a few reasons:

1. He's the closest we'll probably ever have to a playable Pokemon villain.
2. He was the only nonclone character cut.
3. IT'S FREAKING MEWTWO!
For freak sakes. MEWTWO is not a Villain.

In the movie, but not in the game, but he is not a villain. But hey we don't need Mewtwo, besides Lucario is here to take his place.

LSDX

Wah!
Super Smash Bros. When Dinosaurs Attack!, or Resurrection
Scientists and Robotic Operating Buddies (ROBS) Have uncovered how to Resurrect prehistoric DNA by getting it from a fossilized Mosquito that has been sucking out the blood from these ancient monsters 65,000,000 years ago.

But after a horrible mutation accident of the first Dinosaur of the project the resurrecting number of Dinosaurs has extremely numbered quickly and have escaped to another subspace planet.

Now the Smashers (Mario, Link, Pikachu, Kirby...) come to this jungle planet to get back a secret item that contains ultimate power (Not a Final Smash), but along the the way they encounter many human tribes. Some Good and Peaceful, others Evil, Rapid and Blood Thirsty.

They find the item known as the Inferno Smash in the Tyrannosaurus Volcano, but encounter with their Enemies. Bowser, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, and along with Tabuu's Volcanic brother Taurkou and the two Giant Hands (Master and Crazy) But they all get destroyed and leaving the smashers rescued by the Dinosaurs. They Keep the Inferno Smash safe with Zelda at Hyrule.

Name of Playable Storyline: The Resurrected Emissary
Genre: Action, Adventure
Type: 3-D
Rated: Teen for Blood and Mild Violence

Characters.
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Kirby
Pit
Peach
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Yoshi
Zelda/Sheik
Lucario
Pichu
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Ganondorf
Zero Suit Samus
Samus
Foz
Falco
Tricky

Hidden Characters.
Tyrannosaurion (T. Rex, Also a Boss Character)
Tricerataur (Triceratops, Also a Boss, Ally Character)
Raptaur (Deinonychus, Also an Enemy Character)
Pteranokyl (Pteranodon, Also an Ally Character)
Stegosaruio (Stegosaurus, Also an Ally Character)
Luigi
Ness
Lucas
Ike
Marth
Wolf
Chrystal
Mewtwo
Jigglypuff
Raichu
Bowser Jr.
Dr. Mario
Capt. Falcon
Ridley
Mach Rider
Excite Bike
Pikmin and Olimar
Toon Link
Toon Zelda
R. O. B.
Mr. Game and Watch
Ice Climbers

Third Party Characters.
Solid Snake
Sonic the Hedgehog
Shadow the Hedgehog
Ace Ventura
Scorpion
Sub Zero
Ed
Edd
Eddy
I'm on the verge of royally slapping this scrub. I can't tell if you're trying to be funny, but if you're 100% serious, GTFO...

Ace Ventura is some funny stuffs >_>

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
I'm on the verge of royally slapping this scrub. I can't tell if you're trying to be funny, but if you're 100% serious, GTFO...

Ace Ventura is some funny stuffs >_>
Who me?

If so why would you want to slap me. I never did anything to you.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Lucario is not a Mewtwo replacement. They were both supposed to be in. The ONLY similar parts between Mewtwo and Lucario are:

Aura Sphere and Shadow Ball
Aesthetics of fSmash

Mewtwo uses Psychic powers and Darkness.

Lucario uses Martial Arts infused with Aura.

They are DIFFERENT and in no way clones.

omg Samus is a DK clone in SSB64 because they both have chargeable attacks :OOO v.v Get over it. Lucario is not Mewtwo.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Come on we don't need Mewtwo.

However this is a Character I really think should be taken out of the Smash series.

LUCAS

I mean come on. He's a weakling. A stupid kid. Plus a clone (I'm freakin **** sure you are going to say that their attacks are different and happens more different)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
But Mewtwo can use Aura Sphere as well in Pokemon D/P. He's a clone alright, at level 365, Mewtwo evolves into Lucario, lol.

LSDX

Wah!

However this is a Character I really think should be taken out of the Smash series.

LUCAS

I mean come on. He's a weakling. A stupid kid. Plus a clone (I'm freakin **** sure you are going to say that their attacks are different and happens more different)
You just made my kill list...Don't talk **** about Mother 3 and its characters. You wouldn't know a good RPG if it slapped you in the face with a blackjack.

BTW JLT, I'm pulling your trick now for character support. =>

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
You just made my kill list...Don't talk **** about Mother 3 and its characters. You wouldn't know a good RPG if it slapped you in the face with a blackjack.

BTW JLT, I'm pulling your trick now for character support. =>
Sorry can't see Geno happenign He's a freakin puppet.

And Lucas my opinion.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

LUCAS

Don't you dare talk bad about Lucas. The only way in that he's a clone is in their special moves and final smash which, quite frankly, need to be changed anyway.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
sorry Can't See Geno Happenign He's A Freakin Puppet.

And Lucas My Opinion.

Oh Dear God!!!!

Do You Not Realize What You've Done???

Imbecile!!!!

Save Yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no dude, Opinions are personal ideas you can have about certain things "Hey, these characters are fun to play" and such.

Lucas not being a clone of Ness is not an opinion, nor in any way relates to an opinion, it is pure fact based on observation and programming.

The one true clone, is TLink.

And, even though I've never played Mother 3, you clearly haven't either, so don't talk smack about games you've never played on these boards.

As much as it pains me to yell at a fellow K. Rool lover, this crap has got to stop.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Say I think that Samurai Goroh should stay as a Assist Trophy. If there is goign to be one more F-Zero character to be playable. It should be Black Shadow.

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
Geno should definetly be in the next Smash. K.Rool is alright, but they should focus on Geno, Ridley, Krystal, Balloon Fighter, Megaman, Bomberman, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Slippy, 9-Volt, Mona, Captain Syrup, Waluigi, Tom Nook, Midna, Mewtwo, Eggman, Blaze, Samari Gororh, Panther, Little Mac, Mask Link, Tetra, and Vaati before they think about making him into a fighter.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Geno should definetly be in the next Smash. K.Rool is alright, but they should focus on Geno, Ridley, Krystal, Balloon Fighter, Megaman or Bomberman, and a second Sonic rep before they do him.
HEY! They should focus on King K. Rool as well!

All of them and that will make it fair. Although I can't see Geno happening, but Megman. Probably will.

King K. Rool, Dixie Kong, and Megaman are the most likely characters to be playable in the next smash bros game.

Also a third party series never gets 2 or more. They only get 1 so sorry no more characters from third parties only 1. King K. Rool should get in at the same time with them,.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Geno should definetly be in the next Smash. K.Rool is alright, but they should focus on Geno, Ridley, Krystal, Balloon Fighter, Megaman or Bomberman, and a second Sonic rep before they do him.
Wait..really? a hell of alot of 3rd partys and Krystal before one of the last reasonable first party villains?

I'm no Krystal hater, but I just don't see this logic.

And..Geno before K. Rool? (Don't hurt me, I love Geno, but really people, First party > all else)

And..SmashBrosMike, are you going to continue to troll, or are you going to give ANY sort of logical reasoning behind your conclusions?

And for all the Megaman people, for this to happen, Sakurai would have to show interest, and based on the events pre-Brawl, he showed no interest in making any contact to ask for Megaman, we'll have to wait and see for such things.

LSDX

Wah!
HEY! They should focus on King K. Rool as well!

All of them and that will make it fair. Although I can't see Geno happening, but Megman. Probably will.

King K. Rool, Dixie Kong, and Megaman are the most likely characters to be playable in the next smash bros game.

Also a third party series never gets 2 or more. They only get 1 so sorry no more characters from third parties only 1. King K. Rool should get in at the same time with them,.
Donkey Kong franchise getting four reps...

*Instert Wall O' Lulz here*

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
The reason King K. Rool will be in as a playable character in SSB4 is because. Did you all know.

That he was in fact one of the most highly requested Characters to be playable in Brawl and since he is very requested. He will most likely be in.

Might be surprising, but the Kremling King has even a better chance of getting in then Ridley.

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
The reason King K. Rool will be in as a playable character in SSB4 is because. Did you all know.

That he was in fact one of the most highly requested Characters to be playable in Brawl and since he is very requested. He will most likely be in.

Might be surprising, but the Kremling King has even a better chance of getting in then Ridley.
Proof? Otherwise, how can he have a better chance than Ridley?

LSDX

Wah!

See this guy?

Heck of a lot more requested than K. Gator. Check Sakurai's poll you weeabo.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master

And Doinkey Kong can have 4 reps.

That will make it fair.
Opinions Opinions

Donkey Kong franchise getting four reps...

*Instert Wall O' Lulz here*

hey u kno its true and if it wasnt for all the rare cuckoo business donkey kong probably would have four characters by now

edit: by the way sakurai's poll didn't actually involve many people

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Proof? Otherwise, how can he have a better chance than Ridley?
Because what I said. He was one of the most highly requested Characters.

First was King Dedede who one.

Second was Ridley

and third was King K. Rool.

Out of them during in brawl. The one who had the highest votes was King Dedede and it explains why he was in Brawl.

So seeing that Ridley and King K. Rool were the other two highly requested Characters. It is likely they wil be in as playable characters.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Ridley was very highly requested, but, to Sakurai, he will always be a boss.

That's why he got two songs and two bosses.

By this logic, I see no playable future for anybody that was placed as a boss in the SSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom