• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
I was hoping they would only set the maximum limit to one character per third party; but IFF they don't, I can see NiGHTs being another Sega representative. She has an extremely large fan base and still is due to appearing in many cameo appearances in many Sega games.

Master of aerial maneuverability. Paraloops, transformations, flying, Twinkle Dust.

But before all that, I think there has to be an equal representation of all third party characters. Megaman inb4 NiGHTS.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Why should we stay with one 3rd-party rep per company? I can see more than one Capcom, Konami or Sega to have more, to make the game even more popular. The only company I can see having only have 1 rep would be Square. Whom else but Geno? Noone else would make really sense, since there's no character who could really represent Square-enix. Except one of those generic FF characters maybe (Black Mage, Chocobo, etc.), but meh.

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
Why should we stay with one 3rd-party rep per company? I can see more than one Capcom, Konami or Sega to have more, to make the game even more popular. The only company I can see having only have 1 rep would be Square. Whom else but Geno? Noone else would make really sense, since there's no character who could really represent Square-enix. Except one of those generic FF characters maybe (Black Mage, Chocobo, etc.), but meh.
It might show favoritism towards one company, and then it will seem like Company A vs. Nintendo rather than Super Smash Bros. Subtitle A. There are other characters that are eligible than people like Ulala, Simon Belmont, Viewful Joe, Vaan, etc-- like Sonic, Snake, Megaman, and Black Mage.

I think it would be more about characters that contributed a lot to Nintendo and their history or requested by a developer otherwise. Can we really say that NiGHTS, Viewful Joe, and others have?

On the side-note, I'm trying to come to a conclusion if KOS-MOS is eligible. She is **** popular. Namco's only decent RPG that's publisher was bought out by Nintendo. And Xenosaga Ep. 1&2 have been redone for the DS in Japan. But her inb4 character like Pac-Man or Nightmare, or Klona for that matter?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
It's not like the other companies didn't show favoritism during the Yamauchi-era at Nintendo, especially in the N64-GameCube-time.

Yes, it probably would be strange, but for that I can only say - why R.O.B. over the first main protagonist of the successful Panel de Pon series, Lip, who is referenced to death? Why Pit over King K. Rool or Ridley? See what I'm getting at?

As for Namco:
I would love to see KOS-MOS, but, like Nightmare, she won't have much chance to get into Smash. Nightmare hails from a pretty dark and brutal series, more so than Metroid and Metal Gear. Snake is already bordering from "fits kinda in" to "absolutely not".
KOS-MOS relies, as far as I remember, too much on firearms. Remember, guns (although not grenade launchers, grenades and laser beams) are a big no-no for Smash. Namco probably would put in Klonoa or Pac Man or a character from the Tales series over KOS-MOS (albeit she's friggin awesome, I grant you that one).

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
Yes, it probably would be strange, but for that I can only say - why R.O.B. over the first main protagonist of the successful Panel de Pon series, Lip, who is referenced to death? Why Pit over King K. Rool or Ridley? See what I'm getting at?
I sort of foresaw R.O.B. slowly coming back from his revival in Mario Kart DS. Not that thats a valid reason, but he perfectly fits the description of a WTF character. I didn't really know who Lip was until after Melee, and still haven't played one of her Panel de Pon games, not that I've chosen not to, it's just that I haven't had the opportunity to cause they're not available here. But yeah, I do.

As for Namco:
I would love to see KOS-MOS, but, like Nightmare, she won't have much chance to get into Smash. Nightmare hails from a pretty dark and brutal series, more so than Metroid and Metal Gear. Snake is already bordering from "fits kinda in" to "absolutely not".
KOS-MOS relies, as far as I remember, too much on firearms. Remember, guns (although not grenade launchers, grenades and laser beams) are a big no-no for Smash. Namco probably would put in Klonoa or Pac Man or a character from the Tales series over KOS-MOS (albeit she's friggin awesome, I grant you that one).
From Snake's move set, I got the impression that only common easy-to-get weapons/firearms weren't allowed in the game.

Now as for Pac-Man, I can't see him being as cool and useful as Nightmare or KOS-MOS. Drive karts, chase ghost, eat balls? Klonoa doesn't seem as eligible enough as the other two. I mean, Monolith was bought out by Nintendo and she is on the DS, and an extremely awesome character. Nightmare is just badass-- Siegfriend can start to look generic after a while. Ivy on the other hand has a really nice design, but too nice because her extremely large breasts. Mitsurugi/Cassandra/Sophirita scream Soul Calibur as well. But I think Ivy or Nightmare do it ten times better.

But Tales though, I can definitely see Tales of Symphonia getting in before them all.

Dokutayuu

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to see a Deku Scrub, Zora, Goron team. Each of them has move potential and they appear frequently enough. I don't think they'd get in separately but together they might stand a chance.

I would really like another Metroid and F-Zero rep. The trouble is, other than Ridley, Metroid doesn't really have anyone.

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to see a Deku Scrub, Zora, Goron team. Each of them has move potential and they appear frequently enough. I don't think they'd get in separately but together they might stand a chance.
They were only big in Majora's Mask, but even then-- that means that we'd have to have yet, another Link (as his domestic counterparts) in lieu of someone else more deserving than another Link entity. I'm totally against having more than one of the same character, especially when it's a clone, like Toon Link.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I would really like another Metroid and F-Zero rep. The trouble is, other than Ridley, Metroid doesn't really have anyone.
F-Zero rep would be most likely Black Shadow if they give Ganondorf his damm sword, (I think). And about Metroid, if a hunter would show up in more than one Metroid game, (prays that the next Metroid has this chracter from the ending of MP3), then Metroid will have a higher chance of getting a new rep to the series.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I just think she is the most eligible candidate from the Zelda series.
1. She was the star of Twilight Princess, hence the subtitle featuring her title.
2. Displayed more than enough prowess and ability to draw a move set from.
3. Link's most helpful, and strongest sidekick. LISTENNNNN!

Teleportation through a Twili Gate in the center of the stage. Twilight magic projectiles, hairy hand, use of that big helmet. Possible transition between both forms. Fused shadows. Hoovering. Floating. I can go on. She'd be more unique than a Link clone.

It can actually have a freezing Phazon shot that would be nice, but the thing is, she is just another dead antagonist in the Metroid series. Why that over the other things Samus has slayed? Only eligible candidate for that position would be Ridley, but like I stated before, I think he's too big.

But Dark Samus is too close in appearance to Samus, I can see it being a color swap for Samus. But an entire different entity is a bit of a stretch.

He has potential to have way better moves than what they gave him.

Something like if Barrier is held too long, like Ike's Erpuption, it would do damage to Ike, but instead of hurting Mewtwo, the longer Barrier is held, the more it expands, pushing people away while reflecting projectiles, but...

If held too long, it explodes, breaking his armor off-- a'la Zero Suit Samus. I'm thinking he'd be vulnerable during the transition between both. .
I agree about Midna, and having downloaded OOT, I understand the hatred of Navi (ANNOYING, STUPID FAIRY! :mad:). I actually WANTED Midna as a PC, or at LEAST an AT, but as you said, there is too much potential there as a PC to be ignored. Twilight Deity for a FS!:chuckle:

The way villians pop up over and over again in Metroid *coughRIDLEYcough*... *coughMOTHERBRAINcough*, who's to say that Dark Samus is perminately dead? I wasn't convinced at the end of MP3, simply because the "death" looked exactly like the "deaths" in MP2. As I said, done right the moves would be very different, and as for looking alike but being different... Kirby/Meta-Knight/Jigglypuff anyone? As for Ridley... ... ... resize him. Olimar is the size of a quarter for crying out loud! But I'm more for DS, so yeah...

My thought exactly, even though I don't know much about Sonic past the first three games...

Oh! I get it... that's very interesting... I like it! Kudos! now what about A moves?...

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
They were only big in Majora's Mask, but even then-- that means that we'd have to have yet, another Link (as his domestic counterparts) in lieu of someone else more deserving than another Link entity. I'm totally against having more than one of the same character, especially when it's a clone, like Toon Link.
Link's case, however, is slightly different, as they are two entirely different characters who just happen to look very similar. Young Link was still Link, just as a kid. Toon Link is a separate person altogether. As far as like Doctor Mario and Mario though, I do agree on keeping those kinds of copies out.

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
I'd still consider Link and Toon Link same. I think Twilight Princess follows Older Link's timeline, while Toon Link follows Young Link's timeline after Ocarina of Time, since most of the landmarks were pretty much the same in Twilight Princess while Wind Waker had the Great Flood. But even so, they're from the same Link.

Now, if Toon Link was completely different in specials, I would be impressed-- like having a Bombchu instead of Bombs, and a Deku Leaf instead of a Boomerang, and a Grapple Hook up special, I would be impressed.

But it's hard to get over the fact that the'yre still "Link".

Giga Pichu

Smash Apprentice
I think that most likely Toon Zelda will get in, because she has SO much more importance to the series than Midna. (plus, Sakurai is not very creative now-a-days, so he'll probally take the easy way out.)

Wolf Link and Midna can be a transformation for link, like how you turn into ZSS from Samus during a match. (I mean the taunt change, not the FS change.)

Of corse. that would mean everyone but Ganondorf and Toon Link would have transformations in the Zelda series. Unless, Toon Zelda couldnt transform. (TOON WOLF LINK IS A NO-NO)

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
It's not like the other companies didn't show favoritism during the Yamauchi-era at Nintendo, especially in the N64-GameCube-time.
We are not talking about a Nintendo System. We are talking about a game.

That's a whole different story.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
Okay, here's some specific things I want for the games that don't involve characters

1. A way to selected between Brawl, Melee, and 64 physics, so people will stop complaining
2. A way to select between Melee and Brawl character sizes (with a cheat code available so a Melee size character could fight a Brawl size character.

3. A way to select between Melee and Brawl stage sizes (This is more to correspond with the character size thing, but it also is so that people with smaller TV screens won't have parts of larger stages like New Pork cut out)

4. A more detailed SSE, this means that the characters actually go to different locations from different games, and not just mock-ups of them with a Kingdom Hearts/Ratchet and Clank travel system (Once you select a destination, you have to fight enemies while you try to get from point A to B) and actual character cameos, so that people who didn't/have no chance of getting in serve a roll. However, we have to keep these cameos reserved for the essential character.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
4. A more detailed SSE, this means that the characters actually go to different locations from different games, and not just mock-ups of them with a Kingdom Hearts/Ratchet and Clank travel system (Once you select a destination, you have to fight enemies while you try to get from point A to B) and actual character cameos, so that people who didn't/have no chance of getting in serve a roll. However, we have to keep these cameos reserved for the essential character.
God, yes. Also, I'd like to see actual enemies from various Nintendo games instead of the Primids (which were essentially Heartless knockoffs) and more bosses too like Gohma and Kracko.

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
God, yes. Also, I'd like to see actual enemies from various Nintendo games instead of the Primids (which were essentially Heartless knockoffs) and more bosses too like Gohma and Kracko.
Exactly what I was stating a few pages back. I mean, a few Goombas and Koopas that appeared in the early stages of the story didn't last that long. Something like--

Kirby Enemies: Hot Head, Knuckle Joe, Sir Kibble, Trident Knight, Waddle Dee
Kirby Bosses: Kracko, Nightmare, Wispy Woods

Mario Enemies: Dry Bones, Goombas, Koopa, Para Troopa, Shy Guys
Mario Bosses: Big Boo, Petey Piranha, Kamek

Metroid Enemies: Space Pirates, Metroids, Metroid Primes
Metroid Enemies: Kraid, Ridley, Sheegoth

Pokemon Enemies: Team Whatever (various Pokeball summons)
Pokemon Bosses: Team Whatever Bosses (set Pokemon)

Zelda Enemies: Bokoblins, Deku Babas, Moblins, Poes, ReDeads
Zelda Bosses: Gohama, Iron Knuckle, Twinrova

Not stating that they all should be in there, but more representation of other games' classic enemies than original characters.

In order to muster all that, I think they should make more of an effort to use actual properties from the game. It worked well in the first Kingdom Hearts, how all the villains interacted and had the same goal. Dedede and Wario seemed like they were doing their own thing while Bowser got screwed over by Ganondorf, and eventually them all teaming up against someone completely random and unpersonal.

princesspeachlurver13 said:
I'm Back!! Hi, guys. Long time no see. So, much ado about much? Or in other words, whats goin on? Also, Bayonetta for SSB4!!!
Not meaning anything by stating this, but whenever you try contributing your character ideas, it's something completely unrealistic, and it's getting worse.

Concerning all the Zelda character Toons-- in reality, they're representing the same character, spliced timeline or not. I don't really care for the idea, and I doubt it'll fly.

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
The game be called: "Super Smash Bros Gauntlet"
And the only thing I want in SSB4...is Link's recovery to be better
See the humbleness in my request? :laugh:
Lol but yeah seriously...LINK'S RECOVERY NEEDS TO BE BETTER!!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Exactly what I was stating a few pages back. I mean, a few Goombas and Koopas that appeared in the early stages of the story didn't last that long. Something like--
I heavily support this idea. I don't have anything against the Primids, they're a cool idea, but they maybe rather should've been like... in the last few stages or something. It didn't really make much sense for only a few Mario enemies to appear among those, and, especially, having Bosses like Ridley or Porky without actually having enemies from their respective games. That's plain weird. Especially when you consider that most of those enemies could've been replaced with enemies from actual games. <.<"

In order to muster all that, I think they should make more of an effort to use actual properties from the game. It worked well in the first Kingdom Hearts, how all the villains interacted and had the same goal. Dedede and Wario seemed like they were doing their own thing while Bowser got screwed over by Ganondorf, and eventually them all teaming up against someone completely random and unpersonal.
De³ wasn't teamed up with the villains in the first place, especially considering that he saved Luigi, Ness and indirectly Kirby. Wario was, though. Bowser and Ganondorf both were fooled by Tabuu who controlled Master Hand as a puppet. Wario initially were teamed up with these two, but, greedy as he is, decided to go on his own, getting trophies into his collection. It does make sense for villains to betray each other. However, it also makes sense for all characters to team up against the greater evil which wants to destroy the world.

The only thing I didn't really understand, though, was the role of R.O.B. as Ancient Minister. It seems the R.O.B.-army was allied with Ganondorf at first, but then decided to betray him and saving their lives? I don't really get it. =/

@princesspeachluver
Who the heck is this Bayonetta person?

Linkshot

Smash Hero
For Pokemon Bosses, I'd assume it would be Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. The enemies would be wild Pokemon: Starly, Staravia, Rattata, Raticate, Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Bidoof, Bibarel, etc.

And for a Kirby boss, who better than Marx?

Anyway, I'll go back to merely observing.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Crash Bandicoot
Good God NO! Crash's games may have started out as good platformers, but there hasn't been a good CB game since "Warped". He doesn't have much going for him as far as moves goes either... nothing that's not completely random at least.

Kirby Enemies: Hot Head, Knuckle Joe, Sir Kibble, Trident Knight, Waddle Dee
Kirby Bosses: Kracko, Nightmare, Wispy Woods.
I don't see anything wrong with that list, not knowing much about Kirby's games...

Mario Enemies: Dry Bones, Goombas, Koopa, Para Troopa, Shy Guys
Mario Bosses: Big Boo, Petey Piranha, Kamek.
I know a lot about Mario though... kudos on this list... but where are the little Boos?:laugh:

Metroid Enemies: Space Pirates, Metroids, Metroid Primes
Metroid Bosses: Kraid, Ridley, Sheegoth.
Okay... what the? There was only 1 Metroid Prime, hence the name, and it would be a boss, not a small enemy. Beat Metroid Prime, and Dark Samus is added to the list of overall villians... to be made playable! And come on, there are more deserving monsters in the MP trilogy than Sheegoth! (Just about all the bosses come to think of it...)

Pokemon Enemies: Team Whatever (various Pokeball summons)
Pokemon Bosses: Team Whatever Bosses (set Pokemon).
I have nothing to say besides bring back Mewtwo as a PC. Any bosses they come up with from Pokemon are gonna be good...

Zelda Enemies: Bokoblins, Deku Babas, Moblins, Poes, ReDeads
Zelda Bosses: Gohama, Iron Knuckle, Twinrova.
You forgot Darknut... and Stallord... other than that good, good...

Not stating that they all should be in there, but more representation of other games' classic enemies than original characters.
As should've been done in SSE the first time...

It took me a while to figure out what Dedede was up too, but I think everyone saw Ganondorf's double cross of Bowser coming...

gantrain05

Smash Master
well how about the ice climbers, they haven't had a good game going for them EVER, kid icarus was meh, and rob wasn't even a video game, so i don't see why not, crash could be a good addition.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
well how about the ice climbers, they haven't had a good game going for them EVER, kid icarus was meh, and rob wasn't even a video game, so i don't see why not, crash could be a good addition.
Actually, what you just said was all opinion (except for R.O.B.).
Ice Climber and Kid Icarus are both known Nintendo classics (for those who know classics, anyway).

As for R.O.B. - he's the WTF-character of Brawl, like G&W was in Melee and (kinda) Ness and Jigglypuff were in SSB64.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I've played both Ice Climber and Kid Icarus, and I have to say that Kid Icarus was the inferior game imo. Quite true about R.O.B., but wasn't it in a Mario Kart game at some point? I'll put it this way about Crash: in order for a 3rd party character to get in, there has to be demand (Like there was for Sonic). For most gamers, Crash is yesterday's news... you could say the game quality has "Crashed":laugh: since "Warped". As Spadefox said to me concerning Geno, give me a good reason Crash should be considered...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Although I do like Crash and quite a few of his games, I honestly doubt Crash will ever have a chance of getting in.
3rd party, little to no relevance to Nintendo, not really known.

As for R.O.B. - yes, he appeared in Mario Kart DS as a playable character and made cameos in F-Zero GX (as shown in Brawl's Port Down Dive, as well) and several WarioWare games.

I know he's hated just like Mr. Game & Watch, since he is an old-timer who is plain weird. I know him from my childhood, though, and I love his addition. I'm not gonna say that he saved video game industry (which he did), but I think having R.O.B. in is actually quite amusing. I love if there are such gimmicky characters (in an unknown racer game and F-Zero ripoff for the N64, AeroGauge, there was a N64-controller as playable vehicle. Plain awesome...), and I think it's cool that Nintendo recognizes their roots again. Finally. It was about time.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Although I do like Crash and quite a few of his games, I honestly doubt Crash will ever have a chance of getting in.
3rd party, little to no relevance to Nintendo, not really known.
Exactly. I loved the first three games, and I liked the Mario Kart rip-off, but after CTR, Crash entered the unknown arena. At least they're trying to revive Spyro...

As for R.O.B. - yes, he appeared in Mario Kart DS as a playable character and made cameos in F-Zero GX (as shown in Brawl's Port Down Dive, as well) and several WarioWare games.
Thank you. I've never played MK DS, nor any of the Warioware games outside of demos. I'll have to look in the Port Down Drive level... is it in the background?

I know he's hated just like Mr. Game & Watch, since he is an old-timer who is plain weird. I know him from my childhood, though, and I love his addition. I'm not gonna say that he saved video game industry (which he did), but I think having R.O.B. in is actually quite amusing. I love if there are such gimmicky characters (in an unknown racer game and F-Zero ripoff for the N64, AeroGauge, there was a N64-controller as playable vehicle. Plain awesome...), and I think it's cool that Nintendo recognizes their roots again. Finally. It was about time.
Exactly... I like Super Smash Flash 2's idea with 8 bit Mario too... that may have potential...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Exactly. I loved the first three games, and I liked the Mario Kart rip-off, but after CTR, Crash entered the unknown arena. At least they're trying to revive Spyro...
Eh, I like some of the newer games, too. But really, they are of so little relevance to both Nintendo and the gaming industry generally... I can't see it happening.

Thank you. I've never played MK DS, nor any of the Warioware games outside of demos. I'll have to look in the Port Down Drive level... is it in the background?
Yea, he appears I think even in the start of the stage, in the background. If I remember correctly to the left side. He has red-glowing eyes and at first glance looks like a tower (which he seems to be. <.<)

Exactly... I like Super Smash Flash 2's idea with 8 bit Mario too... that may have potential...
Eh. I doubt that will happen. Maybe some other character from the 8-Bit era, but seriously, Mario probably will get, if any other form, Dr. Mario, Paper Mario or Baby Mario. Other than that I can't see him getting his 8-Bit appearance.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
I'm not gonna say that he saved video game industry (which he did),
I'm 100% for R.O.B. return for part 4. Kinda off-topic, but I just wanted to say that the whole "We wouldn't have Nintendo in the US if not for R.O.B." thing is very overrated. Granted, R.O.B. helped sneak the NES into our stores, but we all should know by now that even if R.O.B hadn't been used as the Trojan Horse he was, the popularity of the Famicom in Japan and its impact overseas would not have gone unnoticed, and the American market would have taken an interest in Nintendo's device sooner or later anyway, what with how much money Nintendo was making on the Famicom. All R.O.B. did was smuggle the device overseas so we'd have it much sooner, but it would have gotten to us, with or without R.O.B. the Robot.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I know that it's overrated. But I do think that without R.O.B. there would've been less chances for the NES. I remember when my father, who was in fact working at a computer store at that time, said to me a few years ago, that if R.O.B. wouldn't have been released in the States (he never was released in Europe, afaik, but I had one, because we had an imported NES), Europe wouldn't have gotten the NES most likely. He said that video games were DEAD back then, and that people who saw the Famicom respective the NES were all like "Cool. It's a great technology, but we won't be able to sell it. At all.".

We can assume as much as we want, though. We don't know how Nintendo and video games would've continued if he wouldn't have been that Trojan horse.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Nightmare, Dark Mind, Drawcia, and Dark Daroach, (Dark Nebula can be beat too easily), are around Marx's level. Well I could say 02 but he's too broken, awesome, lol.

There. I fixed it for you. :grin:

Miracle Matter was another fun boss, though he's not quite as high calibre as some of the others. Oh, and Nova could also work as a boss, he/she/it/potato was a real bucket of sunshine to fight.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Eh, I like some of the newer games, too. But really, they are of so little relevance to both Nintendo and the gaming industry generally... I can't see it happening.
Megaman definatly has a better chance...

Yea, he appears I think even in the start of the stage, in the background. If I remember correctly to the left side. He has red-glowing eyes and at first glance looks like a tower (which he seems to be. <.<)
I'll have a peek, thx...

Eh. I doubt that will happen. Maybe some other character from the 8-Bit era, but seriously, Mario probably will get, if any other form, Dr. Mario, Paper Mario or Baby Mario. Other than that I can't see him getting his 8-Bit appearance.
Some other character... hmmm... I wonder who? Donkey Kong Jr. maybe? I'm personally all for a level that looks like Duck Hunt's hunting grounds, complete with Laughing Dog, the ducks, and the Zapper flash that shoot at the ducks... get in the way... damage! And a Bowser's Castle level... seriously! Off topic, but I wonder if Spear Pillar would've been Mewtwo's home stage...

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
mewtwos homestage should be cerulean cave. maybe just a flat island with water at the edges instead of a dropoff?
Hmmm. I would think that the 2nd strongest Pokemon of all time would have a flashier stage... The research facility where he was made maybe? What's the cave stage like? anything good?

gantrain05

Smash Master
Hmmm. I would think that the 2nd strongest Pokemon of all time would have a flashier stage... The research facility where he was made maybe? What's the cave stage like? anything good?
i dunno, i was just thinking of the original spot where mewtwo was from in the pokemon red/blue games, where he's sittin on the island surrounded by water, im sure the smash developers could make it an interesting stage if they wanted tho.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
A cave can be made to be fairly flashy, y'know. It'd probably fairly dark, and lit blue by random unexplained crystals. :O

Plus if you need hazards, you could always have small cave ins, or other Pokemon getting in the way.

...Of course, such a stage would only get in if Mewtwo got back in, which I'd say is fairly unlikely. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom