• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
People who play as Ganondorf can move on to Black Shadow. He'll have Ganondorf's old moveset. He doesn't even need a sword so much as he needs a magical projectile. Replace that useless warlock punch with his signature projectile that can be hit back and forth in a game of tennis plz. This is coming from someone who mained Ganon in melee (Although moved on from him in Brawl due to how terrible he was.).
Not like this is relevant to the discussion, but I actually like Ganondorf this time around. Anyways-- I agree, he might need one to a very few moves changed, like Mario's ******** F.L.U.D.D. but having a complete change is a stretch.

Metroid fans would rather have him shrunk then not be in the game at all. The amount of people demanding him in the polls confirms this. He was the most requested character after Sonic.
I forgot, but I am not entirely sure on that statistic. I lost the link to the info though, Game***s deleted it.

HolyCrusader said:
What about Master Chief you think they would give him a similar move set to Snake or Samus?
Plasma Pistol, Saber Charge, Bubble Shield, Plasma Grenade?

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Whether or not they're canon doesn't matter, as Snake's creator hates the NES games.

Ridley is extremely deserving and popular. It's just that Sakurai hates him and doesn't want to make a moveset for him. He had to acknoweledge his sheer popularity though by making him a boss twice, which certainly shows he realizes how popular he is. If we somebody besides Ridley, he's guaranteed, otherwise he's just a likely character due to Sakurai's idiotic bias against him.

The thing about F-Zero is there's one character who doesn't require a moveset pulled out of nowhere. That's Black Shadow. He can inherit Ganondorf's old cloned Captain Falcon moveset while Ganondorf gets a unique one. That way Ganon's old moveset stays in the game yet he still gets a new one, and we get a newcomer out of it to boot. What's not to like?

Mind telling me what the point of the Starfox/F-Zero/Metroid roster was?
I am going to find Sakurai and rip both of his arms off and then rip his face in half and do it to japan for hating metroid. Why can't they realize we want Ridley playable but they don't care. I'm going to kill japan. Then I will grab Sakurai's face and tear if off and throw it to the ground and crush it if he doesn't make Ridley playable in the next game and I won't give a ****ing **** if you say Ridley is too big. Big characters can be playable so there.

I'll grab Sakurai's arms and rip them off and then grab his head and rip it off. That is what he wuill ****ing get for hating Ridley. MUA HA HA HA HA HA!

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Click where.

EDIT: Guys, Ridley can be easily resized. Olimar was really small in his games. Bowser was much larger in some Mario games. Ridley was actually resized for the opening to Melee. He's roughly the size of Samus. Why don't you guys think about what the **** you're talking about?
Duh. It was a joke, and you fell for it. Not really. lol jk

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Snake was a foolish decision. His real games are all on sony consoles besides the NES ones, and they even gave trophies to the PS3 exclusive Metal Gear Solid 4. Snake's creator say she hates the NES ones, and they are considered non canon. He only got in due to the creator of Snake being a friend of Sakurai.
well... I'm going to have to agree on you with this, but still, Snake is definetly one of the best Brawl characters to set foot in Smash don't you think?

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
I'll rip out sakurai's intestines for hating Ridley and the ****ing ****er will die. Ridley should be respected.

*Grabs Sakurai's Arms and tears them off his sockets causing blood to splatter and then grabs head and rips it off*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Serves ****ing Sakurai right. He ****ing sucks give Ridley respect you ****o!

Spire

III
BRoomer
I am going to find Sakurai and rip both of his arms off and then rip his face in half and do it to japan for hating metroid. Why can't they realize we want Ridley playable but they don't care. I'm going to kill japan. Then I will grab Sakurai's face and tear if off and throw it to the ground and crush it if he doesn't make Ridley playable in the next game and I won't give a ****ing **** if you say Ridley is too big. Big characters can be playable so there.

I'll grab Sakurai's arms and rip them off and then grab his head and rip it off. That is what he wuill ****ing get for hating Ridley. MUA HA HA HA HA HA!
Tell that to Sakurai and see if you get Ridley in SSB4. Perhaps he didn't make Ridley playable because of the mass amount of whining, but that's not to say that all Ridley supporters cry for the beast; you just happen to be one of them.

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
I'll rip out sakurai's intestines for hating Ridley and the ****ing ****er will die. Ridley should be respected.

*Grabs Sakurai's Arms and tears them off his sockets causing blood to splatter and then grabs head and rips it off*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Serves ****ing Sakurai right. He ****ing sucks give Ridley respect you ****o!
Wow, really?

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
You'd have to be a huge Nintendo fan boy to not want Snake in SSB4. His games are amazing and revolutionary to the stealth genre. Not to mention he's just got such a cool move set.

As for Ridley, I really believe he is to big. I would laugh so hard seeing him standing next to Samus and only being slightly larger.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
You'd have to be a huge Nintendo fan boy to not want Snake in SSB4. His games are amazing and revolutionary to the stealth genre. Not to mention he's just got such a cool move set.

As for Ridley, I really believe he is to big. I would laugh so hard seeing him standing next to Samus and only being slightly larger.
I said who gives a ****ing ****! small characters are small and that doesn't seem fair and so big characters hould be playable to. WHO THE **** CARES ABOUT CHARACTERS BEING TO BIG! I WON'T GIVE A ****ING ****!

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman

EXACTLY-- people who bring up "well what about Olimar he's suppose to be the size of a quarter"-- Olimar is the protagonist with no real antagonist, so he doesn't have to be looked against the series' main antagonist.

It's ******** to have a mini-Ridley that is barely larger than Samus when he is really suppose to be able to swallow her whole.

SmashBrosMike said:
I said who gives a ****ing ****! small characters are small and that doesn't seem fair and so big characters hould be playable to. WHO THE **** CARES ABOUT CHARACTERS BEING TO BIG! I WON'T GIVE A ****ING ****!
You amaze me.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
If I see Sakurai, I will give him a handshake and introduce myself. I would invite him over for dinner and talk to him about his ups and downs in life. I ask him about what drew him to video games and stuff. He takes me to his studio to show off his works in the making. He shows me a list of characters to be in SSB4, and makes me promise not to share it. Then I kick him in the balls for not adding Isaac to it.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Ha So Now What Do You All Have To Say! ****os!

Big Characters Can Be Playable! So There And Small Ones Dosen't Seem Fair So Why Not Big. So Big Characters Can Be Playable!

So To All Of You Always Saying He's Too Big!

**** You All!!

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Ha So Now What Do You All Have To Say! ****os!

Big Characters Can Be Playable! So There And Small Ones Dosen't Seem Fair So Why Not Big. So Big Characters Can Be Playable!

So To All Of You Always Saying He's Too Big!

Ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuccckkkkkk You All!!
0_0

"Fuck" is a bad word...

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
If I see Sakurai, I will give him a handshake and introduce myself. I would invite him over for dinner and talk to him about his ups and downs in life. I ask him about what drew him to video games and stuff. He takes me to his studio to show off his works in the making. He shows me a list of characters to be in SSB4, and makes me promise not to share it. Then I kick him in the balls for not adding Isaac to it.
Sakurai is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ****ing gay!

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
So that I care. Sakurai is so ugly and lame. Oh and sakurai. Kirby sucks. It is the lamest creation of all series and characters. King Dedede is gay, kirby's gay. and sakurai. Kirby the series you made is a piece of crap! *Blows Raspberry*

OmegaXXII

Lol because hes majorly overpowered? Its your opinon.

no you scrub, I only mentioned him because IMO he's one of my favorite and best characters of all time, not just in Smash, but in general. I only he's was a good additon due to the fact that he's a cool looking character, NOT! because he's overpowered and overused by people such as yourself.

D

Deleted member

So that I care. Sakurai is so ugly and lame. Oh and sakurai. Kirby sucks. It is the lamest creation you ever made. King Dedede is gay, kirby's gay. and sakurai. Kirby the series you made is a piece of crap! *Blows Raspberry*
Hey!!! No one disses the pink puffball or the fat penguin cept for me! I happen to like the Kirby series thank you very much.

Also ummmmmm.....your stupid and grow up/

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Hey!!! No one disses the pink puffball or the fat penguin cept for me! I happen to like the Kirby series thank you very much.

Also ummmmmm.....your stupid and grow up/
Kirby is so gay.

Look at the pink thing. Hey sakurai just so you know Kirby is the gayest character in history and is the lamest series ever.

Kirby looks like a ball of ****!

HA HA HA!

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
After playing Pokemon Stadium, I found it quite awkward to see Pikachu so big, TBH. I thought he should be about the size of squirtle in Brawl. Pikachu and Olimar being half Bowser's height is disturbing. No more disturbing then Ridley being a little bigger then Samus.

Is it really so hard to picture Ridley being a Charizard clone? Then he can in Smash. People want him small over not at all.

Snake WOULD be HATED if he were bottom tier. He's extremely undeserving and he's only liked because of how good his moveset is. Picture if he were bottom tier. He probably wouldn't be returning. If Pichu were top tier in Melee, does that mean he should come back?

Smashbrosmike, pathetic insults /=/ convincing argument. You're not helping here.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Sorry people. About myself. I jsut hate the fact Sakurai hates Ridley and he should give a heart.

Come on Sakurai give us a heart. Can't you see we want Ridley as a playable character. But if you don't. You can burn in hell!

Spire

III
BRoomer
Sorry people. About myself. I jsut hate the fact Sakurai hates Ridley and he should give a heart.

Come on Sakurai give us a heart. Can't you see we want Ridley as a playable character. But if you don't. You can burn in hell!
Chill out. Ridley's not playable in Brawl and there's nothing you, or anyone here can do about his inclusion in SSB4. Stop whining and move on.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Well I hope Ridley is playable in Brawl. Also I'll get Sakurai to realize about it. Man that guy is a dork. Can't do Ridley Fans a favour. Can't he?

Come on Sakurai can't you just do it.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
I'm done people and I've been thinking. For the next Smash Bros game. There should be more Third Party Characters that should appear in the next smash game. If I was Sakurai I would put in Scorpion (Midway) and Pacman (Namco)

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
After playing Pokemon Stadium, I found it quite awkward to see Pikachu so big, TBH. I thought he should be about the size of squirtle in Brawl. Pikachu and Olimar being half Bowser's height is disturbing. No more disturbing then Ridley being a little bigger then Samus.

Is it really so hard to picture Ridley being a Charizard clone? Then he can in Smash. People want him small over not at all.

Snake WOULD be HATED if he were bottom tier. He's extremely undeserving and he's only liked because of how good his moveset is. Picture if he were bottom tier. He probably wouldn't be returning. If Pichu were top tier in Melee, does that mean he should come back?

Smashbrosmike, pathetic insults /=/ convincing argument. You're not helping here.
People would still like Snake because of who he is. He's a got a HUGE fanbase and he's not only liked because he's top tier.

Have you not played an MGS game? How could you not want him to return?

SmashBrosMike, grow up. You're very immature.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Scorpion is from Mortal Kombat. Sakurai really needs to add the Ninja Spectre for sure. I consider Scorpion a Third Party and he can appear. I mean think of it. If Snake and Sonic can get in. So can he. So like how Snake got in which was because they asked Sakurai to. So Midway just needs to ask and he will be in.

rexinator

Smash Apprentice
I think Ridley should be in the game but just sized down a bit. I don't have melee so I don't know what you people are inferring, but if you take the REAL size of Ridley, you might agree that he could be sized down a smidge. But the only thing I have to say is...... STOP COMPLAINING!!!! He's either in the game or he's not so stop thinking that your words are magically going to appear at Sakurai's door-step!!!!

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Of course Snake has his fan base and is popular. I've played one of his games. The thing is, he wouldn't be that popular in Smash if he were bottom tier. Most MGS fans don't play Smash. Remember why Mewtwo got cut?

As far as how likely he is to actually come back, yes, I'd be surprised if he didn't. Due to his popularity he'll come back no matter how undeserving he is. If Sakurai directs SSB4, that makes Snake a complete lock of a returning character, seeing as he put him in Brawl based on a personnal whim (The request of Snake's creator who's name escapes me. Kojima or something).

Scorpion isn't important and doesn't have people asking for him in the Smash Bros. community. No chance. Just because a 3rd party character can get in doesn't mean everyone and their grandmother can get in.

Oh, almost forgot.
SHADOW QUEEN

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
And people sorry about the immature self of mine. I'm just having a bad day and I'm done now. okay sorry. Anyway these are a bunch of good third party characters that can be playable in the next game.

Third Party Characters:

Megaman
Bomberman
Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Ryu (Street Fighter)
Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)
Geno (Even though how is he a third party if he appeared in a mario game?)
Pacman

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Of course Snake has his fan base and is popular. I've played one of his games. The thing is, he wouldn't be that popular in Smash if he were bottom tier. Most MGS fans don't play Smash. Remember why Mewtwo got cut?

As far as how likely he is to actually come back, yes, I'd be surprised if he didn't. Due to his popularity he'll come back no matter how undeserving he is. If Sakurai directs SSB4, that makes Snake a complete lock of a returning character, seeing as he put him in Brawl based on a personal whim (The request of Snake's creator who's name escapes me. Kojima or something).

Scorpion isn't important and doesn't have people asking for him in the Smash Bros. community. No chance. Just because a 3rd party character can get in doesn't mean everyone and their grandmother can get in.

Oh, almost forgot.
SHADOW QUEEN
You'd be surprised at how many MGS fans play Smash. Besides, so many people like him anyways for for being such a great character (I don't mean how good he is, I mean his personality)

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
I already acknoweledged that he's very likely to come back to Smash. He's actually one of the most likely returning characters. That doesn't mean he's deserving though, as he's just. . .There. He means nothing to Nintendo. At least Master Chief is an icon of the anti Nintendo, Snake means nothing and is easily the most undeserving character in there. That doesn't mean I don't like him, but the guy weaseled his way in through unprofessional means and now he's here to stay.

*Gives up hope on smashbrosmike's 3rd party list*

Back on the topic of Ridley, do you really think Metroid is still not going to have another character? We want Ridley small rather then not at all. All of the other characters are very unpopular and unimportant, Ridley IS the only option. If Charizard can work, Ridley can work. Him looking ridiculous next to Samus sized down is not an argument. Snake next to Kirby is a hell of a lot more weird looking.

OmegaXXII

Well I hope Ridley is playable in Brawl. Also I'll get Sakurai to realize about it. Man that guy is a dork. Can't do Ridley Fans a favour. Can't he?

Come on Sakurai can't you just do it.
what are you talking about!!? Brawl is already out, and like Spire mentioned, there isn't anythine anyone can do about it so there... DEAL WITH IT!

I'm done people and I've been thinking. For the next Smash Bros game. There should be more Third Party Characters that should appear in the next smash game. If I was Sakurai I would put in Scorpion (Midway) and Pacman (Namco)

Scorpion from Mortal Kombat!?, pssh *laughs hard*

you must be joking right? seriously though he's not ever going to be in, even if his chances are slim to none

D

Deleted member

And people sorry about the immature self of mine. I'm just having a bad day and I'm done now. okay sorry. Anyway these are a bunch of good third party characters that can be playable in the next game.

Third Party Characters:

Megaman
Bomberman
Sora (Kingdom Hearts) (Maybe, but i think that there are better Squire Enix reps.)
Ryu (Street Fighter) (Also a maybe, but he's from Capcom right? It would be weird to see 2 reps from the same company)
Scorpion (Mortal Kombat) (No, IMO, he's not that important)
Geno (Even though how is he a third party if he appeared in a mario game?) HELL FRIGGING NO.
Pacman
Comments in red. Anything i left alone is a good/ok choice.

Characters i would like to see
but probably won't make it
:
Kalas (Baten Kaitos)
Micaiah (Fire Emblem)
Vaati (Zelda)
Isacc (Golden Sun)
Bowser Jr
5th gen poke rep
none of the characters in Brawl removed.
Better Stage Builder
More options in online
and all the other generic crap that's been said in this thread.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
what are you talking about!!? Brawl is already out, and like Spire mentioned, there isn't anythine anyone can do about it so there... DEAL WITH IT!

Scorpion from Mortal Kombat!?, pssh *laughs hard*

you must be joking right? seriously though he's not ever going to be in, even if his chances are slim to none
I meant to say I hope Ridley is playable in the next game and also Scorpion can be in. Look at Snake. Konami asked for him to be in. So Midway just has to ask and there you have it. The Ninja Spectre is in. Plus I made a moveset for him.

Scorpion
B: Bloody Spear
^B: Hellfire Punch
>B: Backflip Kick
vB: Hellfire
Final Smash: Netherrealm

His final smash goes like this. Scorpion turns the whole stage into the Netherrealm and starts burning the characters giving them lots of damage and stays like this for 20 seconds and then the Stage turns back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom