• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
SHADOW QUEEN IS THE MOST LIKELY CHARACTER YOU FOOLS. MORE LIKELY THEN MEGAMAN, RIDLEY AND K. ROOL COMBINED! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

[/sarcasm]

That roster full of females by Heartz is ridiculously unlikely. The guy who posted about Diddy being cut and Waluigi and Daisy being playable is utterly laughable. *Has no time for in depth analasis*

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
SHADOW QUEEN IS THE MOST LIKELY CHARACTER YOU FOOLS. MORE LIKELY THEN MEGAMAN, RIDLEY AND K. ROOL COMBINED! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

[/sarcasm]

That roster full of females by Heartz is ridiculously unlikely.
Did you HAVE to call me out? That was an ideal list. Screw unlikeliness. Duh.

jkjk

And no studdering johns

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
ew boobs are nasty i dont like em
:scared:

...While I realize this conversation has been largely satiric, this single statement has instantaneously destroyed any and all respect I held for your opinon. From this point on, I will treat all your posts as nothing more than the buzzing of a fly; the drone of a leaky faucet; the rampant mewlings of a filth-soaked sow.

Good day, sir.

smashbot226

Smash Master
:scared:

...While I realize this conversation has been largely satiric, this single statement has instantaneously destroyed any and all respect I held for your opinon. From this point on, I will treat all your posts as nothing more than the buzzing of a fly; the drone of a leaky faucet; the rampant mewlings of a filth-soaked sow.

Good day, sir.
For a second there, I thought you were gonna post that Wall-O-Text you call your biography.

Anyway...

Hippochinfat!: Your mother is smart. Without either of us (Alcohol), you wouldn't be here.

Oh, not to mention a broken condom.

--------------

krYstal should TOTALLY be in brAwl1!!!11!!!!one

1. She's got BEEWWWWWWWBSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

2. She's got BEEWWWWWWWBSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

3. She's got BEEWWWWWWWBSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

4. ShE's got a STAFF that shE's hasn't used in, liek, three gamez, so she CUD B RLY YUNIK.

5. She's got BEEWWWWWWWBSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

6. She's important to the franchise, even though she's only been in three games, as minor characters in all of them- BuT YA SH RLY IMPRTANT.

She's got BEEWWWWWWWBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
krYstal should TOTALLY be in brAwl1!!!11!!!!one

1. She's got BEEWWWWWWWBSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

2. She's got BEEWWWWWWWBSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

3. She's got BEEWWWWWWWBSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

4. ShE's got a STAFF that shE's hasn't used in, liek, three gamez, so she CUD B RLY YUNIK.

5. She's got BEEWWWWWWWBSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

6. She's important to the franchise, even though she's only been in three games, as minor characters in all of them- BuT YA SH RLY IMPRTANT.

She's got BEEWWWWWWWBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
what r these bewbs u keep talking about?

neway, zelda has this transformation that she used a few times in one game, what's she called again? oh it doesnt matter, she'll never make it into smash, she doesn't even have boobs (not bewbs)

oh ya, she's about as important to the franchise as falco. falco doesn't have boobs, so he won't make it fo sho

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Oh totally. :bee: (you prejudicial b*stard. Centipedes are people too)

I'm afraid not. I have learned my lesson; nobody likes the thing, so I'll never post that text again. :p
I mentioned centipedes because
has anyone seen that Air Wick commercial with an elephant woman in it? Apparently her husband is a centipede. Imagine that.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Dixie is ugly as hell. K. Rool has the popularity. [/response to joke post] (Don't joke about things so serious!)
*Fully expects somebody to say why so serious to that*

Krystal is the topic of dicussion now? 4 reps for anything not named Mario, Pokemon, or Zelda = no. That is all.

SHADOW QUEEN

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I mentioned centipedes because
has anyone seen that Air Wick commercial with an elephant woman in it? Apparently her husband is a centipede. Imagine that.
Yeah, yeah I totally see where you're coming from man...yeah, uh-huh...

Oh, I'm so sleepy all of a sudden...*yawn*

...Oh, sorry. My fingers must've fallen onto the Ctrl+V keys when I nodded off for a second just now. Won't even happen again, I swear.

@MasterWarlod: I nearly **** myself reading that.

flyinfilipino said:
everyone knows dixie kong is more popular because she had her own game and has boobs
ya but krytsal was BASICALLY the main character of advenrtues, and besides, dixe's boobs are small and not as kewl

smashbot226 said:
Centipedes? In HER ******?
It's more likely than you think. Oh snap, you can't say ****** on these boards? How about *****? Hmm...

smashbot226

Smash Master
Oh, Geno should get in too, because:

1. He's super duper important to the ONE GAME THAT HAS EVER BEEN SPAWNED that he was in, because he's a puppet with an unpronouncable name that knows everything and can transform his arms into weapons OH GOD GARY-LOU ALERT.

Besides, we already have a MUCH more important character with the exact same attack skills as him:

Megaman.

2. He'd be unique because of his attacks WHICH I JUST MENTIONED WERE ADDED TO A MORE IMPORTANT PERSON.

3. Sakurai has expressed interest in putting him in BUT SQUARE WON'T BECAUSE THEY'RE GREEDY BASTADS.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Boobs are the new item that determines the likelihood of characters. And chief. . .Whatever happened to you being gay? Yet you like boobs? And said you'd bone Samus a bunch of pages back? Hmmmmm?

But anyway, the chances of a character are now determined by the size of their boobs. Therefore, the SSB4 roster shall be:

36: Ivy
37: Taki
38: Tira
39: Sophitia
40: Cassandra
41: Hilde
42: Talim
43: Setsuka
44: Seung Mina
45: Shura
46: Ashlotte
47: Jaina Proudmoore
48: KOS-MOS
49: Tyrande Whisperwind
50: Winry (Full Metal Alchemist)
51: Lara Croft
52: Krystal
53: Lyndis
54: Miciah
55: Xianghua
56: Midna (Humanoid)
57: Princess Leia
58: Padme Amadalla
59: Daisy
60: Rosalina
61:
Shadow Queen
62: Rouge the Bat
63: Zero Suit Dark Samus
64: Agnol Fear
65: Mia (Phoenix Wright)
66: Ema Skye (Phoenix Wright)
67: Maya (Phoenix Wright)
68: Franziska Von Karma (Phoenix Wright)
69: Captain Syrup
70: Paris Hilton (Shock character)

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Boobs are the new item that determines the likelihood of characters. And chief. . .Whatever happened to you being gay? Yet you like boobs? And said you'd bone Samus a bunch of pages back? Hmmmmm?

But anyway, the chances of a character are now determined by the size of their boobs. Therefore, the SSB4 roster shall be:
Dude, Talim shouldn't even be on that list, sick-o.
No Amy?
And when did you come up with this list anyway? :p

Don't forget this one (oh, I hope I don't get in trouble for this): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV0p9GQeo7k

Top tier for sure, and lots of moveset potential.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Master[B]Bater[/B] said:
What, you actually believe the things I post? Sure, some of that stuff is probably true, but for the most part I always never "lie".

And you're kidding yourself if you think Ivy has the largest breasts in the videogame world. (It's actually the enemies from the EX Levels of Treasure's super-obscure action game, Stretch Panic).

DON'T BELIEVE ME, YOU SAY!? WHY NOT? I NEVER LIE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmyn5VkLMYU Take a gander at the enemy that shows up around the 1:00 mark, and tell me those aren't the biggest breasts in any videogame ever...assuming you can even make out the female figure standing behind them ^.^

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
Wow, Shadow Queen what? Her name should have died a few pages back.

IVY HAS A BIGGER **** THAN ME!

3. Sakurai has expressed interest in putting him in BUT SQUARE WON'T BECAUSE THEY'RE GREEDY BASTADS.
Discussing and really wanting are two different things. I think Sakurai did talk about Megaman, but Inafune did not receive one call. If Sonic was supposedly rushed, what gives people the idea that they could squeeze in more characters, and third-parties at that?

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Ivy has the biggest breasts in a video game without them being so large that there's more breast than woman. I don't want to have sex with a balloon. Have you seen her SC4 art? What she has there is plenty big enough for me, thanks. Even better, implants don't exist in Soul Calibur due to it being in a medieval timeline, so it actually has to be somehow natural.

SHADOW QUEEN FOR PEACH ALT

(No seriously, upon thinking about it that's actually a good idea. Rosalina throwing turnips and using her butt and being too feminine would be OOC, daisy's more suited for an alt color.)

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
Dark Zelda, Dark Peach, I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!

I don't really care about color swaps-- whatever floats people's boats. Alternate costumes are a different story. Mario should get a Dr. Mario outfit.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Ivy has the biggest breasts in a video game without them being so large that there's more breast than woman. I don't want to have sex with a balloon. Have you seen her SC4 art? What she has there is plenty big enough for me, thanks. Even better, implants don't exist in Soul Calibur due to it being in a medieval timeline, so it actually has to be somehow natural.
In that case (I still beat you with that though) I direct you to nyeh. Ninja Gaiden was a pretty awesome game, but I really don't like Rachel.

Seriously, that's what we in the biz refer to as "overkill".

(No seriously, upon thinking about it that's actually a good idea. Rosalina throwing turnips and using her butt and being too feminine would be OOC, daisy's more suited for an alt color.)
No...it's really not.

Maybe as an alt. for Paper Peach, but that in itself is superfluous, so I still say 'nay'.

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
Maybe as an alt. for Paper Peach, but that in itself is superfluous, so I still say 'nay'.
Representing Shadow Queen, even as a trophy, is redundant. No to all of the above.

Chief Mendez said:
ya but krytsal was BASICALLY the main character of advenrtues, and besides, dixe's boobs are small and not as kewl
Considering that Krystal is suppose to be older while Dixie is still considered jail bait-- that is **** hot. THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!

FURRY SAUCE-- oh boi. I feel like going in /h/ now. Thanks.

On the female representation, has it really come to titsorgtfo? I'd chose Dixie over Krystal-- even though I have a feeling they both have decent chances of making it without affecting one another. KRYSTAL HAS AN UNBALANCED DESIGN AND WILL HAVE A LANDMASTER. WHEN YOU SEE IT YOU WILL **** BRICKS.

I can't believe I'm doing this--

DIXIE KONG MOVE LIST

Specials:
B: Bubble Gum Bubble-- Bubble deflects energy based projectiles, rapidly tap B to cover more area, but will pop if too big leaving Dixie vulnerable to attack. Secondary effect is that it pushes opponents away if close enough.

B>: Bubble Gum Toss-- Hurls gum to opponent and minimal deals damage, if falls on floor (which is the idea), acts like Snake's mines, but immobilizes them instead. Two can be set on the floor at a time and not be moved after.

vB: Fake Tears-- Like Marth's counter, but lasts as long as you keep rapidly tapping the command, but limited time still up to 4 seconds(?).

B^: Helicopter Twirl- Like Donkey Kong's whirl, but can be used as a glide after it loses it's effect as a horizontal recovery.

[Other Implemented Attacks]
Smash- Guitar Slam: Summon guitar from hammer space and introduce it to your opponents head. Very strong Meteor Smash if opponent is over a void.

Very different from Diddy, AMIRITE!?

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
Obata's version of Death definitely resembles Rem, with the lanky build, white color scheme, and distended figure. It's just such a massive departure from the "skeleton in a robe wielding a scythe" archetype I'm so in love with used to. (This died? Works fine for me now...)
:bee:.......................:dizzy:
Rant about this instead!

Or that!
As far as Eric goes, he originally looked like nyeh in Bloodlines. So really, his Judgment look isn't that different. Maybe even better, actually (if a little too modern for Eric's period).

But LORD...don't even get me started on how badly Maria's been butchered. Seriously, how does the guy get that horribly pink Misa knock-off out of Maria's beautiful, classic design?
And as far as I know, "Aeon" is a new character, made just for Judgment.

...Don't get me wrong, I'm still eager to buy the game. Even if it's a mediocre fighting game...my Castlevania fan-sensors have been in a total state of overload ever since the news broke about the game. But the character designs have so far been crap.[/u] Not one of Obata's designs look better than Kojima's.[/u]
[/QUOTE]Look at the underlines, yay!
You kinda, sorta, not really said one design is better.

SHADOW
QUEEN
FOR
SUPER
SMASH
BROTHERS
FOUR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom