• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
True enough. But Brawl was kind of the same. Who really expected ROB? On top of that, Nintendo doesn't really listen to its fans alot, let alone us non-Japanese players. And we could have lived without Assist Trophies, even though they are "kind" of cool. But making Isaac an AT was kind of an insult to him.

Shadow Queen? I don't even know who that is, sadly.
Someone who agrees.
Isaac should ahve been playable in BRawl.
He should have been top tier.
EAT THAT MK!

Anyways yes, a large number of the time they tend to ignore most of their fanbase and alienate many with their shoddy beta testing and stupidity.

As long as Sakurai does not direct SSB4 there should be hope for it.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
So, comparing Dixie Kong and King K. Rool's pros and cons with regards to getting into Smash. Bros (ignoring moveset potential)....

Dixie Kong
- Was playable in the games she was in, a trait shared by a vast majority of the Smash cast
- Was playable a lot in the Donkey Kong Country games, the most iconic games of the franchise
- Was the main character of one of the DKC games
- Was to be implemented into Brawl

King K. Rool
- Is the bad guy in all (?) the Donkey Kong games, including all three of the DKC ones
- Is a villain, which follows a "pattern" oh wait, Ridley

To make everyone happy, and since the DKC and Star Fox franchises are/were popular, iconic, and created by Shigeru Miyamoto, what if they both got what everyone wants and topped off at 4 reps each in the next game?
Ignoring moveset potetional is just giving Dixie another thing in her favor. There's no reason to ignore it. More importantly, Dixie was planned as a TAG TEAM WITH DIDDY. Dixie wasn't on the polls at all while K. Rool was, Dixie was only listed as a TAG TEAM WITH DIDDY. Dixie was probably listed there since she would actually have some unique moves, unlike Nana, which in the end didn't work out.

I do think that another DK character would defenitely be planned though, as it's very awkward we have no DK assist trophy. If he never considered either Dixie or K. Rool, one of them would be an assist trophy, would they not? All Assist Trophies were pretty much never seriously considered for a spot.

Dixie Kong

- Was playable in the games she was in, a trait shared by a vast majority of the Smash cast

- Was playable a lot in the Donkey Kong Country games, the most iconic games of the franchise

-Female

-Appears in Mario spin-offs

K. Rool

- Has a perfect attendance record in the DK series, appearing in more games then DK himself. Cameod in DK Jungle Beat.

- Actually still has important roles when he shows up in the games, unlike Dixie, who hasn't had ANY important roles since DKC3.

-Popularity. Overall, he seems more popular then Dixie, at least on message boards. Guess what? Popularity on message boards is what matters, because the people not on message boards don't give a ****.

-Moveset potetional. The blunderbuss, the crown, the cape, the claws and teeth, the tail. In the event either Sakurai gets lazy and decides to make one of them a clone, it's physically impossible for K. Rool to use Bowser's B, up B, dsmash and usmash, so he'd probably be more of a Wolf to Bowser then a Falco. Dixie on the other hand -can- use Diddy's moveset. Just because she hasn't used the stuff there doesn't mean she can't, as K. Rool has never used Bowser's moveset either.

-More personality. So what if K. Rool is stereotypical? Dixie hasn't shown enough personality to really. . .have a personality. K. Rool is humurous and a villian, you don't see anybody praising Dixie's personality. Another small monkey is more similiar then a mutated king of a different race who uses weapons.

And @ Chief Mendez who thinks Starfox deserves four reps over Donkey Kong, Ihate to break it to you, but your opinions aren't the majority here. Donkey Kong has by general concensus:

DKC 1-3, DK64

And that of course doesn't count the remakes. Starfox has by wide concensus:

Starfox 64

Woot! 4 characters off of one good game, the character they'd add not even being from the good game? Nice. Go look up some reviews for Assault and Command. Everybody just wants another Starfox 64 and are disgusted with the games. Cheesy one liners /=/ character development.

"Andross has ordered us to take you down."
"This can't be happening!"

*Only quotes I can remember of Leon from Starfox 64*

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Ignoring moveset potetional is just giving Dixie another thing in her favor. There's no reason to ignore it. More importantly, Dixie was planned as a TAG TEAM WITH DIDDY. Dixie wasn't on the polls at all while K. Rool was, Dixie was only listed as a TAG TEAM WITH DIDDY. Dixie was probably listed there since she would actually have some unique moves, unlike Nana, which in the end didn't work out.

I do think that another DK character would defenitely be planned though, as it's very awkward we have no DK assist trophy. If he never considered either Dixie or K. Rool, one of them would be an assist trophy, would they not? All Assist Trophies were pretty much never seriously considered for a spot.

Dixie Kong

-Female

-Appears in Mario spin-offs

K. Rool

- Has a perfect attendance record in the DK series, appearing in more games then DK himself. Cameod in DK Jungle Beat.

- Actually still has important rules when he shows up in the games, unlike Dixie, who hasn't had ANY important roles since DKC3.

-Popularity. Overall, he seems more popular then Dixie, at least on message boards. Guess what? Popularity on message boards is what matters, because the people not on message boards don't give a ****.

-Moveset potetional. B, Dsmash, up B, usmash would like a word with you. The blunderbuss, the crown, the cape, the claws and teeth, the tail. In the event either Sakurai gets lazy and decides to make one of them a clone, it's physically impossible for K. Rool to use Bowser's B, up B, dsmash and usmash, so he'd probably be more of a Wolf to Bowser then a Falco. Dixie on the other hand -can- use Diddy's moveset. Just because she hasn't used the stuff there doesn't mean she can't, as K. Rool has never used Bowser's moveset either.

-More personality. So what if K. Rool is stereotypical? Dixie hasn't shown enough personality to really. . .have a personality. K. Rool is humurous and a villian, you don't see anybody praising Dixie's personality. Another small monkey is more similiar then a mutated king of a different race who uses weapons.

And @ Chief Mendez who thinks Starfox deserves four reps over Donkey Kong, Ihate to break it to you, but your opinions aren't the majority here. Donkey Kong has by general concensus:

DKC 1-3, DK64

Starfox 64

Woot! 4 characters off of one good game, the character they'd add not even being from the good game? Nice. Go look up some reviews for Assault and Command. Everybody just wants another Starfox 64 and are disgusted with the games. Cheesy one liners /=/ character development.

"Andross has ordered us to take you down."
"This can't be happening!"

*Only quotes I can remember of Leon from Starfox 64*
Liek I sed, why not throw in both Dixie and K. Rool? They both have pretty equal pros. (And why do you keep bringing up the issue of K. Rool being a clone of Bowser?
o yea Pieman

As for Star Fox, so listening to a few game reviewers' reviews is even more reliable?

EDIT: Also, yeah, Geno is very popular on message boa-

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Ok here is MY ******** moveset for King K. Rool:

King K. Rool

Up B - Belly Flop - Jumps into the sky and slams onto the ground with his belly (Similar to Super Dedede Jump)

B - Krown Toss - throws his crown straightforward, and comes back like a boomerang

Side B - Charge - Runs in place generating power, and charges through the field with great power

Down B - Belly Backoff - smacks his belly, creating a sound wave that bounces off enemy attacks (Like a counter, but no damage)

Final Smash - All Kremlings On Deck - Summons his ship, and a load of Kremlings raid the stage (Similar to Waddle Dee Army)

There. Attack THAT. :laugh:

Edit: Nvm. MasterWarLord blew away my original moveset. lmao

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
The movesets of heavy, giant characters haven't been done much, as the only really massive characters we have are DK, Bowser and Dedede. Making up moves that seem natural for the characters is plausible. . .Look at Dedede. Since when was his hammer mechanized? This ended up giving him a large amount of moves, his AAA, his Down B, his uair and his dair.

I don't see both of them making it in unless Mario, Pokemon and Zelda all get one more rep then they have right now. Can you REALLY see Tingle, Vaati or Tetra making it? Didn't think so.

If you want a K. Rool moveset, see my sig. I got lazy due to it being the first moveset I ever made and gave him a couple of Bowser's tilts, but everything else is unique.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
The movesets of heavy, giant characters haven't been done much, as the only really massive characters we have are DK, Bowser and Dedede. Making up moves that seem natural for the characters is plausible. . .Look at Dedede. Since when was his hammer mechanized? This ended up giving him a large amount of moves, his AAA, his Down B, his uair and his dair.

I don't see both of them making it in unless Mario, Pokemon and Zelda all get one more rep then they have right now. Can you REALLY see Tingle, Vaati or Tetra making it? Didn't think so.
The Mario franchise (represented by the mushroom) has 4 reps. Star Fox, with its one iconic game, has 3, one less than Mario. Does that make Mario any less imporant, or Star Fox any more?

EDIT: LOL Dixie Kong

B: Gum! - Dixie starts blowing a bubble, then spits it out to stun enemies by trapping them in gum. Hold it for too long, and the bubble will pop all over you, of course.

>B: Barrel Roll! - Dixie grabs a barrel out of thin air with her air and launches it at the opponent. It rolls along the ground until something stops it or it hits something. There can only be one at a time, and every once and a while, it's explosive.

^B: Hair Spin! - Self-explanatory.

vB: ROCK OUT! - Dixie pulls out her guitar and plays a riff. Press the button with good timing and the range of the shockwaves caused by the guitar extend a little further to damage.

Throw in some fun hair moves and a glide....

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
The Mario franchise (represented by the mushroom) has 4 reps. Star Fox, with its one iconic game, has 3, one less than Mario. Does that make Mario any less imporant, or Star Fox any more?

EDIT: LOL Dixie Kong

B: Gum! - Dixie starts blowing a bubble, then spits it out to stun enemies by trapping them in gum. Hold it for too long, and the bubble will pop all over you, of course.

>B: Barrel Roll! - Dixie grabs a barrel out of thin air with her air and launches it at the opponent. It rolls along the ground until something stops it or it hits something. There can only be one at a time, and every once and a while, it's explosive.

^B: Hair Spin! - Self-explanatory.

vB: ROCK OUT! - Dixie pulls outher guitar and plays a riff. Press the button with good timing and the range of the shockwaves caused by the guitar extend a little further to damage.

Throw in some fun hair moves and a glide....

You read my mind. Actually, Rock Out should be her Final Smash. Her down B should also be Banana Peel, since I am too lazy to find an appropriate Down B for her. XD

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
You read my mind. Actually, Rock Out should be her Final Smash. Her down B should also be Banana Peel, since I am too lazy to find an appropriate Down B for her. XD
YES two annoying monkeys! I would main both. :D

EDIT: But a musical special move would be fun. Like with Jigglypuff!

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Perhaps they can get away without a Zelda newcomer, but Mario can get off pretty easily with a new character anyway (Paper Mario or Bowser Jr.). Pokemon. . .Don't get me started, Lucario and Mewtwo are crying in the corner. You wouldn't want to hurt their feelings?

What would you think of this roster? It focuses less on representing new series. Pretending no characters from Brawl got cut (Although with a slight possibility of Mewtwo replacing Lucario):

36: Ridley
37: K. Rool
38: Dixie
39: Black Shadow
40: Paper Mario/Bowser Jr.
41: 5th gen rep
42: New FE Lord
43: Isaac
44: Ray 01
45: Captain Rainbow/Stafy/Andy/Animal Crossing Character/Other new series introduced before SSB4
46: Captain Rainbow/Stafy/Andy/Animal Crossing Character/Other new series introduced before SSB4
47: Retro Character (I'd guess Little Mac)
48: WTF Character (I'd guess Diskun)
49: Megaman
50: Bomberman/Simon Belmont

I'd consider squeezing Krystal into the list somewhere, but pretty much all of those slots are pretty likely. Who would you suggest get the boot? She is pretty undeserving, but if DK gets 4 reps. . .Starfox getting a 4th is a possibility.

On the Animal Crossing character, it's Tom Nook or Resetii. Resetii has easier A moves, and it wouldn't be the end of the world if he got his legs up out of the ground to jump and what not. Hell, his basic stance could be out of the ground, and he could dig for a special move.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
"AHH! Two monkeys!! Monkeys want my burger!! MONKEYS WANT MY BURGER!!!"
The reference goes over my head! THE REFERENCE GOES OVER MY HEAD!!!'

@Warlord: Eh, Smash could use more series. Melee and Brawl fleshed out our existing franchises enough.

Nook could use whatever tools people thought of for the Animal Crosser (he sells them, right?)

infernovia

Smash Ace
IMO sakurai seems to like creative characters that defy regular playing style. In 64, there was ness with his weird *** recovery. In melee, there were the iceclimbers. Now we have Olimar (projectiles with hurtboxes), its this kind of creativity that he wants in the game. Rob is a cool character concept. This will out prioritize characters with huge fanbases because Sakurai wants to represent smash as its own game rather than just a popularity contest for Nintendo.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
IMO sakurai seems to like creative characters that defy regular playing style. In 64, there was ness with his weird *** recovery. In melee, there were the iceclimbers. Now we have Olimar (projectiles with hurtboxes), its this kind of creativity that he wants in the game. Rob is a cool character concept. This will out prioritize characters with huge fanbases because Sakurai wants to represent smash as its own game rather than just a popularity contest for Nintendo.
There are some popular characters who have the potential for new and exciting moves and playstyles. But you're right, Smash is more than just a popularity contest. It's a fighting game too., and we don't want it to get stale.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
I have 4 new series of games on that list, and there's also the possibility of Paper Mario being his own series for a 5th. This would give a lot more new series then any previous games in Smash. I also included two more third parties as well as the usual retro and WTF character. There's only 7 out of 15 slots on that roster going to existing series.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I have 4 new series of games on that list, and there's also the possibility of Paper Mario being his own series for a 5th. This would give a lot more new series then any previous games in Smash. I also included two more third parties as well as the usual retro and WTF character. There's only 7 out of 15 slots on that roster going to existing series.
Needs MOAR!

(sure, maybe)

EDIT: Who would the "front-runners" be?

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
If I had to pick five characters from that roster to go in a trailer like Brawl did. . .

1: Ridley
2: 5th Gen Rep
3: Paper Mario/Bowser Jr.
4: New FE Lord
5: Megaman

The currently non existant Pokemon and FE characters will probably have large followings. Ridley should speak for himself. K. Rool is another character people have been exclaiming should've been in Brawl. The only thing is if there's two DK newcomers, one would probably be unlockable, and I really doubt it'd be Dixie. That 3rd slot is the only one I have problems with. If I can ignore unlockables, then K. Rool can go up there easily.

I'd consider dropping Dixie entirely from the list and replacing her with another one of those new series slots, but Stafy, Andy and Captain Rainbow aren't that likely. Stafy's games are declining and he'd be hated in Smash, Captain Rainbow's game bombed in sales. Andy isn't that popular.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
If I had to pick five characters from that roster to go in a trailer like Brawl did. . .

1: Ridley
2: 5th Gen Rep
3: Paper Mario/Bowser Jr.
4: New FE Lord
5: Megaman

The currently non existant Pokemon and FE characters will probably have large followings. Ridley should speak for himself. K. Rool is another character people have been exclaiming should've been in Brawl. The only thing is if there's two DK newcomers, one would probably be unlockable, and I really doubt it'd be Dixie. That 3rd slot is the only one I have problems with. If I can ignore unlockables, then K. Rool can go up there easily.

I'd consider dropping Dixie entirely from the list and replacing her with another one of those new series slots, but Stafy, Andy and Captain Rainbow aren't that likely. Stafy's games are declining and he'd be hated in Smash, Captain Rainbow's game bombed in sales. Andy isn't that popular.
Mario, Link, Pikachu, Kirby, Samus, and Donkey Kong would be included for sure. Ridley and K. Rool would start off a big battle. Maybe Mega Man could pop up in the end to save the day? I think Mega Man alone would probably generate lots of hype by himself.

Foxy Alopex

Smash Ace
NNID
Foxy_Alopex
Whoa I was thinking if they gave Peach a transformation like they gave Zelda into Sheik. She would transform into the Shadow Queen from the thousand year door. But I don't know how she'll play out. I'll probably make a move list. Other than that I would say add more characters in SSB4 which is pretty obvious.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
I'd be curious to see your character list, Filipino. I want to see what ideas you've got up in your head for the roster.

I too think Megaman alone would be enough, but you said you wanted front runners. I gave you enough to match Brawl's trailer. If Ridley and K. Rool were in it, it'd be ridiculous to not also have DK and Samus.

Seeing how loudly the fans scream for Ridley, perhaps both Ridley and Megaman? That'd be enough to get people excited.

Shadow Queen has as much chance as a Goomba.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I'd be curious to see your character list, Filipino. I want to see what ideas you've got up in your head for the roster.

I too think Megaman alone would be enough, but you said you wanted front runners. I gave you enough to match Brawl's trailer. If Ridley and K. Rool were in it, it'd be ridiculous to not also have DK and Ridley.

Seeing how loudly the fans scream for Ridley, perhaps both Ridley and Megaman? That'd be enough to get people excited.
Ya mean Samus, right? :D

Don't forget, you'd need to save some exciting stuff for the "Dojo" too....

My ideas are currently a miserable pile of secrets.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
MasterWarlord said:
Uh, no? Sorry, did I miss something? Because unless I missed something (which is hard to do with 72 medals), none of the Rare-made DK characters appeared in Jungle Beat.

It's just a nitpick, not meant to affect the argument or anything.

Donkey Kong has by general concensus:

DKC 1-3, DK64

Starfox 64
See, this is why I broke off that post into a general section followed by a heavily-opinionated one. I frakkin' love Starfox Command, and Assault's a good game too. The original is only inferior to SF64 because it lacks voice acting.

Meanwhile, the only DKC I can stand to play is the first one, after which, the terrible onslaught of bad cartoon tropes and needless throwaway characters makes them less than enjoyable for me. This culminates in DK64, and is made worse by "just okay" game design.

And of course, hanging over all of them is the Rare-patented scourge of the "collect-a-thon".

So if we were going by "general consensus" on this, I'd say Donkey Kong has...

-Jungle Beat

While Starfox has...

-Star Fox
-Star Fox 2
-Star Fox 64
-Assault
-Command[/opinion]

Some people don't like Starfox games, and some people don't like Donkey Kong games. But all of those games are very well-liked/reviewed/scored/respected/sold games (well, except for Jungle Beat...*sob*), so really, I still say that both franchises are about equal.

Dracula Vlad Tepes said:
My ideas are currently a miserable pile of secrets.
Ah, sarcasm...

princesspeachluver13 said:
Ok...she's the final boss from Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door
I think I'm usually a pretty nice guy, so maybe this is a bit unusual but...

Can you please shut up about this?

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
The main reason Starfox has a chance at rivaling DK for a 4th rep is because Starfox already has 3 reps while DK has 2. DK has to get 2 more while Starfox just needs Krystal. Still though. . .DK has 4 good games while Starfox has 1. Better yet, all 5 of these games are in the distant past. Perhaps we're lucky that these series are getting 3 reps?

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Better yet, all 5 of these games are in the distant past. Perhaps we're lucky that these series are getting 3 reps?
Even moreso for DK, since nobody seems to think of Jungle Beat as a "true" Donkey Kong game. I'm really eager to see what (if anything) Nintendo does with these two series going forward.

flyinfilipino said:
I don't know what they looked like before, but they look kinda cool.
In hindsight, Eric's not that bad...but this and this used to be Death.

Takeshi Obata basically threw all that awesomeness out the window and said "the Shinigami I made up for Deathnote are WAI cooler--let's use that instead". And so now I'll be forced to play as a character from Shin Megami Tensei, rather than one from Castlevania. Ironic, since these are Castlevania characters.

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
@Mendez.

That Maria girl has a face identical to Misa....even the hair looks the same.

And yer first link died.
How does the new death look at all like any of the Shinigami from Death Note?
Death looks nothing like Ryuk or Rem...being the blind, hopeless Death Note fan I am, im so getting that game.:bee:
The characters look very..androgynous..:ohwell:
*Debates the gender of that Aeon and Eric creature*

@Whoever said Shadow Queen.
No.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I am trying to focus more on the female side of Smash. 64 didnt have a single female (except Samus), and Melee and Brawl barely had any. Here is my ideal female side of the roster:

Peach
Zelda/Shiek
Impa (LoZ: Ocarina of Time))
Samus
Zero Suit Samus
Midna
Lyn (Fire Emblem)
Dixie Kong
Lip (Panel de Pon)
Krystal (Star Fox Adventures)

I cannot think of other femmes. What else could be added to this list? I would have put Rosalina, but she only seems Assist Trophy worthy. And Daisy, OMG, please, not even a cameo for her. :laugh:
Peach
Zelda/Sheik
Samus/Zamus
Sheeda
Dixie Kong
Lip
Krystal
Kumatora
Captain Syrup
Palutena (assuming she becomes significant enough in KI Wii).

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
DK and Starfox having 4 reps is fine.

I could see Bowser Jr being a new rep, more so than Paper Mario. Bowser Jr is a unique character, Paper Mario is still just Mario. I would imagine Bowser Jr being even more different from Bowser, than Wolf is from Fox.

Would people rather see Waluigi, a Wario Ware rep, or neither?

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@Mendez.

That Maria girl has a face identical to Misa....even the hair looks the same.

And yer first link died.
How does the new death look at all like any of the Shinigami from Death Note?
Death looks nothing like Ryuk or Rem...being the blind, hopeless Death Note fan I am, im so getting that game.:bee:
The characters look very..androgynous..:ohwell:
*Debates the gender of that Aeon and Eric creature*
Obata's version of Death definitely resembles Rem, with the lanky build, white color scheme, and distended figure. It's just such a massive departure from the "skeleton in a robe wielding a scythe" archetype I'm so in love with used to. (This died? Works fine for me now...)

As far as Eric goes, he originally looked like nyeh in Bloodlines. So really, his Judgment look isn't that different. Maybe even better, actually (if a little too modern for Eric's period).

But LORD...don't even get me started on how badly Maria's been butchered. Seriously, how does the guy get that horribly pink Misa knock-off out of Maria's beautiful, classic design?

And as far as I know, "Aeon" is a new character, made just for Judgment.

...Don't get me wrong, I'm still eager to buy the game. Even if it's a mediocre fighting game...my Castlevania fan-sensors have been in a total state of overload ever since the news broke about the game. But the character designs have so far been crap. Not one of Obata's designs look better than Kojima's.

KumaOso said:
QFT

Turbo Ether said:
Would people rather see Waluigi, a Wario Ware rep, or neither?
Neither. There are other characters I'd rather see than one of the many, many Microgame hosts, or the Spinoff-only Waluigi.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
Wait...are we debating SQ and CACKLETTA or SQ and ROSALINA

I would, at this time, like to bring up something about Rosalina. She IS the most popular next gen-Mario character, she even surpasses Princess Peach's popularity.

The same goes with Geno, Ridley, and Krystal, they're all HUGELY Popular!

I also would like to bring up possible solutions for Metroid reps, besides Ridley
Noxus, Weavel, and Spire.

While Metroid Hunters, wasn't the best game, it's the best shot we have at other reps.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I guess some of those Castlevania characters don't look too accurate after all. They still look mostly cool though, even if they're a bit too androgynous. And Death is kinda weird-lookin'. Hmm....

I don't really see Wario Ware getting another rep, honestly.

I don't really know much about Paper Mario's abilities. Anyone care to enlighten me?

notftomearth: Unless one of the Hunters appears and has a major role in a future Metroid game, I don't see them as likely to be playable either, really.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I would, at this time, like to bring up something about Rosalina. She IS the most popular next gen-Mario character, she even surpasses Princess Peach's popularity.

The same goes with Geno, Ridley, and Krystal, they're all HUGELY Popular!

I also would like to bring up possible solutions for Metroid reps, besides Ridley
Noxus, Weavel, and Spire.

While Metroid Hunters, wasn't the best game, it's the best shot we have at other reps.
I have to disagree. Prime Huners was not that big of a game. And also not that good of a game. If any Metroid rep other than ridley ever gets a spot it should be dark Samus. Unless between now and Smash 4 the other hunters get much more important (which is highly possible) then Dark Samus>>Any hunters.

DaThings

Smash Rookie
I can easily bet that no one will read this, so it's going to be long. However, I will brief this is best I can.

But anyway, I've heard alot of things regarding a fourth Smash Bros. game and I'm quite entertained by all of the people who hope for characters that have absolutely no chance of appearing, mostly in the realm of Halo and Marvel. There are some characters that I would like to be in a future release such as:

*Waluigi
*Megaman
*Shadow
*Knuckles
*Princess Daisy
*A Better looking Pokemon Trainer (Like that in Sapphire and Emerald)
*Maybe even Midna?

I admit, I'm not advanced in the knowledge of certain game series, but from the ones that I am knowledgeable about, the above are my hopefuls. There are also several that I wish would be out of the games completely such as:

*Diddy Kong
*Zero suit Samus
*Jigglypuff
*Snake
*Lucas
*Mewtwo (although he's out anyway)

Furthermore, the Adventure mode was a little underwhelming at best and could use some more... well, everything. The stage builder should have more options, and what's with the Home-Run contest? Is this Nintendo's best attempt at a new feature for Melee, or is it just a filler to take up more of our time?

Everything else (as far as the gameplay, items, and music library are concerned) is just fine as-is, but I would've appreciated more 64 stages in Brawl.

That's all for me and if you read this, I thank you deeply.

Foxy Alopex

Smash Ace
NNID
Foxy_Alopex
How about adding more villians like Ridley, Dark Samus, King K. Rool, Shadow Queen, Bowser Jr, Vaati, Cackletta and that's all I can think of.....for the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom