• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I was on the Ridley thread about 5 hours ago. Lol. Asking, "So...Any news on Ridley Being in brawl?"

And some guy said, "Nope. All we got is the theme but we're hoping for something in an update within the next week."

Rofl, its like a TV sitcom over there. (No offence to any Ridley lovers in this thread)

Sweet, you da man! You gonna bootleg video footage too?
What like on my Cell phone? Lawlz.

RDK

Smash Hero
Rofl, its like a TV sitcom over there. (No offence to any Ridley lovers in this thread)
Everybody Loves Ridley will be right back after a message from our sponsors.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
lol. Berkus, will you marry me?
If you wanna fly all the way to Canada to do it legally, totally.

P.S: You live in Novi, don't you, Rhymes?
I do. Representin' the streets of the metro-Detroit area. *pops his collar and waves gang symbol*

And way to remember I even live in Michigan, since that's not in my location anymore. You are on the ball, sir.

RDK

Smash Hero
And way to remember I even live in Michigan, since that's not in my location anymore. You are on the ball, sir.
Sharp as a thumbtack.

And dammit, SiD, I called dibs on the mouse. You're God--you can just whip up a handful of prostitutes with a flick of the wrist.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I'll keep an eye on this topic though I really don't like how this board works, too much spam.
Hope I won't have to do alot of searching on this topic tomorrow.....yea its inevitable tomorrow this topic will blow up.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Perfection is a must for this game. They had to do delay it.
don't set your hopes so high everyone... I mean... well... set them high and all, but you know, perfection is out of the picture for anyone but God (and, no, Sakurai is not God.) So, I mean, hope for perfection if you want, but don't be dissapointed by excellence.

SiD

Smash Master
don't set your hopes so high everyone... I mean... well... set them high and all, but you know, perfection is out of the picture for anyone but God (and, no, Sakurai is not God.) So, I mean, hope for perfection if you want, but don't be dissapointed by excellence.
That's a good point dawg, I should make a game.

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
Oh I know, Im just making a WoW ref, Lol. Im kinda glad they delayed it. Not cause I dont wana play it (Im going to S**t myself cause i get to test it at E for All) But I just want it to be, as you said. Perfect. It has to be, I totally agree.
Gah.

I expect a full report upon your return.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Gah.

I expect a full report upon your return.
Will do.

And Brawl will be perfect. I mean ****, guys. We've been playing Melee for the last 7 years and thats not old yet. That game was perfect for the GCN. Glitches here and there but were they bad glitches? No we could actually use them to out advantage. If we can Play Melee for this long and its still THAT good. What else could Brawl be But Perfection.

Oh yeah, AND SONIC IS IN IT!

And Yo Sonink, Do ya like the new Official S.S.S. Baner? (My sig) All S.S.S. Members can use it!

Senor_Sega

Smash Cadet
Yo SeigK! What's the S.S.S.? Looks like something I greatly approve of ^_^

Is anyone else hoping for Tails or Knuckles to show up?

Anything beyond that would be a little ridiculous but I'd say Tails has become iconic if only as sonic's sidekick.

A Metal Sonic alternate costume would rock my world btw! anyone agree?

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
Yo SeigK! What's the S.S.S.? Looks like something I greatly approve of ^_^

Is anyone else hoping for Tails or Knuckles to show up?

Anything beyond that would be a little ridiculous but I'd say Tails has become iconic if only as sonic's sidekick.

A Metal Sonic alternate costume would rock my world btw! anyone agree?
1) Smashing at Sonic Speed, the Blue equivalent to RIDLEY.

2) Tails, not necessarily as his own character.

3) I agree.

4) I disagree.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
who else thinks Little Mac's resurection in full 3D looks awesome?

too bad he's an assist trophy. looks like alot of fans are disapointed

SiegK

Smash Champion
I know its off Sonic topic, But have any of you guys seen
Superman
Doomsday

Omg its the funniest movie. People die lest and right, so does Superman. Doomsday kills everyone! Haha. And later in the movie (middle) that guy who loves Toys, kills a 4 year old. And Super man takes him out of police hands way into the air.... and drops him! and lands on a Car. Its awesome!!! LOL! Watch it! Im not done with it yet but... oh yeah. Superman and Lois get in on at their "secret hide away" Its PG-13 Superman movie, 1st one rated so high. Its Frickin cool. And I dont even like Superman that much.
Way more of a Batman kinda guy, but its an awesome movie.

Ayway, Sonic for Brawl!

EDIT: Omg! He just used his lazer eye vision whatever, burned a hole in his 4head and took out a led ball from his brain with a pair of scissors!! bad @$$!

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
I know its off Sonic topic, But have any of you guys seen
Superman
Doomsday

Omg its the funniest movie. People die lest and right, so does Superman. Doomsday kills everyone! Haha. And later in the movie (middle) that guy who loves Toys, kills a 4 year old. And Super man takes him out of police hands way into the air.... and drops him! and lands on a Car. Its awesome!!! LOL! Watch it! Im not done with it yet but... oh yeah. Superman and Lois get in on at their "secret hide away" Its PG-13 Superman movie, 1st one rated so high. Its Frickin cool. And I dont even like Superman that much.
Way more of a Batman kinda guy, but its an awesome movie.

Ayway, Sonic for Brawl!

EDIT: Omg! He just used his lazer eye vision whatever, burned a hole in his 4head and took out a led ball from his brain with a pair of scissors!! bad @$$!
However, the voice actor for Lois is the worst. voice actor. ever.

Punch-out was a good game, simple pattern recognition just like almost every other NES game.

the new SSS sig looks amazing, very well done.

All I want from E-for-All is a vid of someone kicking arse with Sonic. Particularly Mario's arse. I mean, kicking it till there isn't an arse to kick. And with Mario, that's a lot of kicking.

Jeez, I just found the 4kids Sonic cartoon. Best intro song evar, and ... the rest is just... :urg:

SiegK

Smash Champion
the new SSS sig looks amazing, very well done.

All I want from E-for-All is a vid of someone kicking arse with Sonic. Particularly Mario's arse. I mean, kicking it till there isn't an arse to kick. And with Mario, that's a lot of kicking.
Thank you, And dont worry. Ill try to get a vid. Is I fight a Mario that is, But I will come back with a complete Move List.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
just bumping this thread.

and for those going to E for all, tell this brit all the details please :) I'd love to hear your opinions of the games

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Apparently Tails is an assist trophy, a guy got him to appear in a fight.
I Quote:

"Someone threw an assist trophy, and it was Tails! All he did was fly away at first, but then I used Yoshi and spiked the summoner off the cliff. All of a sudden, Tails came and carried him back up the stage... that was cool!!"

Take this with a grain of salt as there no video or concrete proof yet.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Apparently Tails is an assist trophy, a guy got him to appear in a fight.
I Quote:

"Someone threw an assist trophy, and it was Tails! All he did was fly away at first, but then I used Yoshi and spiked the summoner off the cliff. All of a sudden, Tails came and carried him back up the stage... that was cool!!"

Take this with a grain of salt as there no video or concrete proof yet.
I totally call shenanigans on that.

. . . Though I also called shenanigans on NyaseNya when he said Sonic was going to be confirmed a week ago.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah, I doubt that whole Tails AT...

Anyway, hear about Sonic's alternate costumes...I was hoping for a Shadow one...

Apparently they all suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom