• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Smash Hero
Fine. Medal of Honor 2: Heroes(32 player online=pwnsome) and Battalion Wars 2(gotten some positive reviews and has online play)
Oh, I see. Battalion Wars 2 actually looks pretty sweet. As for FPS's, I think I'll just stick with Halo, CS, and Red Faction. And maybe a little bit of Battlefront 2. And Republic Commando. And 2142.

Yeah Platnum, lighten up. I wasn't even that serious to begin with, lol.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Oh I will lol As for my b-day it's going to be hard choosing out of Brawl or Mario Kart, but I think Mario Kart will get delayed. I mean there's like no info out on it other than the online play.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
What's wrong with abbreviations, you still knew what he was talking about and it's quicker to write. Am I wrong for using "what's" instead of "what is"?

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Aren't people glad Sonic's basically based off of the old Sonic games? I am. :O His latest game pretty much sucked...
Tread lightly and take care in what you say about Sonic in a thread full of Sonic fans. This is dangerous territory you have stepped in, again, be careful.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Actually it depends on what he meant. If he meant the most recent 3D platform. AKA Sonic 06, then he may be right. If he meant Sonic Rush Adventure... he fails.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Actually it depends on what he meant. If he meant the most recent 3D platform. AKA Sonic 06, then he may be right. If he meant Sonic Rush Adventure... he fails.
But His World Was a Kick *** Song....Actually the Game was good except 4 Silver who of course is the Trunks of the Series and just is a pitiful excuse 4 a hedgehog

Repryx

Smash Champion
No he Wasnt He Just Reminds me of Trunks and If the PErsonality of the Charcter isnt cool then neither is the Cheap *** Magneto like Telekinesis

Sonic FTW

His World FTW

Crush 40 and Zebrahead FTW

Im hungry FTW

SiD

Smash Master
Um, kay, personality has nothing to do with gamplay. Also, what's wrong with Trunks?

Also, at least Silver controlled well. Stupid Sonic would go run off the edge just from trying to turn.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Next Gen Sonic Game, wasnt that good. (for the PS3 and 360).
You know it wasnt, all die hard Sonic fans almost died about a week after they bought it. It was awesome for the 1st hour. But you soon realized that they released an unfinished game, as far as controls, camera angles and all around movment/placement.
It could have been so much better. Made me sick. But I do Love the grafix. Haha.
If they took it back, finished and put it back on the shelves, FINISHED, I would so buy it all over again.

Did you know it was rated 30 on the top list of worst games? Hahaha. Ouch...

Anyway, Are you sure Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games Beijing 08 (Happy RDK?) is out? I thought it was for 11/21/07???

SiD

Smash Master
SiegK, I know that game wasn't good, but I still liked it, if that makes any sense.

And yeah M&S got pushed up, it released today.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Thats SUPER Sonic to you

And maybe you just couldnt handle the speed of Sound Hmm????

*Live and Learn Music*

Trunks is a crybaby....like Silver.

And yes Personality does have to do w/ gameplay Cuz I Hated HEaring..."Im gonna Get you Iblis" Like Every Stage...On the Lava Stage you have no Idea How Many Times I intentionally Flung Silver into the Lava for Satisfaction...Now THATS Good Gameplay from Silver lolz

ROFL @ All Diehard SOnic Fans Almost Dying lolz

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
If anyone buys M&S, please announce if it's a good game or not?

I had planned on buying it, but since I bought GH3 the other day (a f*cking $93 investment... though it was totally worth it) I'm going to hold out on M&S and SMG and ask for them for Christmas. I'm going to be getting the game anyway, but I'd just like to know what one of my peers thinks of it.

LuCKy

Smash Master
i wish they had based sonics move set more off sonic adventure 2.......i mean they gave him the theme song why not the attacks?

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
SiegK, I know that game wasn't good, but I still liked it, if that makes any sense.

And yeah M&S got pushed up, it released today.
Yeah I just saw.

And I know, I liked it too. I just hate what they did to it. Ya know?

Shadow: Hey Sakurai, if you not gunna let me in as a character. Fine, but at least put me in as an alternate costume for Sonic.

Sakurai: Hmm? Oh, uhh no thanks.

Shadow: WHAT!?

SiD

Smash Master
Yeah, those *******s. Obviously, the just wanted to get it out for the 15th anniversary of Sonic, so we got a rushed game.

LuCKy

Smash Master
yea but like his smash attacks i didnt like too much his nair was horrible i didnt like how he had three b moves that were spins even though i love his forward b and homing attack was nice too i dont know i guess all i can do is wait til the game comes out to see what he can really do

RDK

Smash Hero
Yeah, those *******s. Obviously, the just wanted to get it out for the 15th anniversary of Sonic, so we got a rushed game.
At least we can be glad they didn't do that with Brawl. I'm almost glad they pushed the release date back after seeing what happened to M&S.

RDK

Smash Hero
Hey guys, my Create-A-Stage thread was stickied!

Quick! Someone throw me a party!
Really? Link it to us, fool! That'd be really cool if it did.

What, did you play M&S already RDK?
No, I was referring to how it got released in a rush to get put out for Sonic's anniversary. I'm more than likely going to go pick it up tomorrow so I can dust off my Wii and get it up and running again.

SiD

Smash Master
Really? Link it to us, fool! That'd be really cool if it did.

No, I was referring to how it got released in a rush to get put out for Sonic's anniversary. I'm more than likely going to go pick it up tomorrow so I can dust off my Wii and get it up and running again.
Um, no dude, I was talking about Sonic 06, as in last year.

RDK

Smash Hero
Um, no dude, I was talking about Sonic 06, as in last year.
???

K, now I'm really confused. At first SonicMario said M&S Olympics was out already. This was news to me, so I told him I would go out and buy it tomorrow to tell everyone how it is. Then I thought I heard someone say that it was released just today, but I guess I was mistaken.

NVM then, lol.

Congrats on your sticky'd thread, Dyce!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom