• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garuda

Smash Ace
No Dyce, I wasn't being sarcastic, that really was funny.

And the younger look makes me curious, but I'm sure there's a good purpose for it. Shadow looks funny (in the good way).

Edit: Is this third-party character MegaMan? Probably Geno, but Sakurai considers him Nintendo (as far as I've heard, and I'm afraid I don't remember where).

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'm back. I finally found out how the Archery game works. And Shadow's face on that is PRICELESS. XD

I hope one of the spaces has him with that face.

SiD

Smash Master
Guys, seriously, don't all rush out and by M&S. Rent it, but like I said, there is no way in hell it's worth 50 bucks. Normally, I'd say buy it anyway. But Mario Galaxy guys, Mario Galaxy. You should buy that instead.

Good job on the drawing SiegK, let's see the other char!

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Guys, seriously, don't all rush out and by M&S. Rent it, but like I said, there is no way in hell it's worth 50 bucks. Normally, I'd say buy it anyway. But Mario Galaxy guys, Mario Galaxy. You should buy that instead.

Good job on the drawing SiegK, let's see the other char!
Ehh...maybe later. Lol. jk.

Well It doesnt matter to me if I rush to buy it or not. But Im going to get it if its worth $50 or not. Its Sonic and Mario 2gether. (And I buy anything that has Sonic in it) If you didnt know, I own Sonic Rivals, But I dont own a PSP.

Ill Post the 3rd character in a sec.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Its almost Like a Prophesy...We will get Shadow Confirmed then The game will be pushed back to Dec. 3rd 2008

Repryx

Smash Champion
No A Scary Story would be
Sakurai: Uhh... Sorry guys. SEGA just said they pulled the rights on his character and are taking him out.
*Seizure* *Dies of Shock*

Looks Like its not His World After All...Ah Well You Live and Learn....

SonicMario

Smash Master
continuing on:
Sakauri: "But good news for the Ubi-soft fans! They have gave us the right to use Rayman as a playable character and the Rabbids as ATs to replace Sonic and other characters as ATs! Isn't that a fair trade?"

RDK

Smash Hero
continuing on:
Sakauri: "But good news for the Ubi-soft fans! They have gave us the right to use Rayman as a playable character and the Rabbids as ATs to replace Sonic and other characters as ATs! Isn't that a fair trade?"
Good Christ. No Rayman, please. If Sakurai put Rayman in Brawl, or anything that has to do with Raving Rabbids, I would probably kill myself.

Bomberman + Megaman 4 Brawl. That's all the 3rd party characters I need (or can handle. Screw you, Geno!).

Oh, and

2,000th POST, SON!

KK, I'm done.

Repryx

Smash Champion
NO ITS NOT A FAIR TRADE

Following this announcement...SWF Launched a War upon Sega For Recalling Sonic the Hedgehog...known as the Mobius Wars

*Sephiroth Music*

SonicMario

Smash Master
Congratulations RDK. I'm almost to 1,000. So there is no way I could catch up with you. You'd have to sign out for months and months for me to get even a fraction of a chance to catch up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom