• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Um... What exactly are you saying is wrong? Your post made absolutely no sense.

Edit: Oh, never mind. You were talking about the person i quoted. Doesn't help that you quoted me and not him.

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
It'd be pretty unfair on the Japanese if cool chars like Sonic were only in the American version...

Just as if we'd be pretty pissed if they added Geno and Ridley into the Japanese version and not NTSC and PAL versions.

Not that i'm jynxing it or anything X_X

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'm thinking that should be staring at eachother remembering all the rivalry and stuff in the 90's. But then something totally unexpected interupts it!

VivaLaPuff

Smash Apprentice
You can't allude to something in a thread title and then explain the allusion in the exact same title... you sound like an idiot. Edit the thread name. It makes me hate the world every time I see it.

SonicMario

Smash Master
That comic was good. Hoping the next one is as good or better. (Insert announcer saying "Will SiegK make his next comic Better or worse? Find out in the next comic!)

EDIT: Where is everyone :(

SonicMario

Smash Master
1,000th POST!

(If you don't know me or you are not a S.S.S. member, ignore this post)

I'd like to thank all who supported Sonic even before he was confirmed. I have a special statement for notable members that are still around anyway. I'd like to start with SiD.
SiD, I thank you for the fun times we had when Del was still here. I sometimes miss your one-liners very much so. I also thank you for sticking around even when everyone else just went to P2W. It is hard to explain what sort of fun we had then, mostly with the party 500 posts ago being the only huge memory I remember most. Oh and setting up the S.S.S. forums.
SiegK, I thank you for making sweet sprites and drawn comics. Your sprite sheet amazed everyone including me, your sprite comics were funny (Even though some R.I.D.L.E.Y. members still don't say it is Water under the bridge >_>), and your Drawn comics are also funny. You are one of the most loyal to Sonic and the S.S.S.
RDK, You like SiD is also a longtime (If 4-5 months is considered long >_>) friend to me. You are very humourus and a great flamer of n00bs. You have even set up your own Bomberman club, which is cool. I've always wanted to know why you draw in red, besides the obvious R = Red.

I'd like to say anything to other members, but they're either unknown, rarely on the site, or never returning to this site. But I'll point out a few. Like Lime, you don't actually fit into any of those categorys. But I just couldn't have you next to the 3 above because I've known them longer. What I mostly thank you for is loyally making posts even if that site gets empty. If I were to decide one of the other member lists to be on the Notable, I'd choose you on the Smashwiki article. All other members that I knew back: Del, and k!llsw!tch. Del you were a huge supporter, I only wish you could of stayed a little longer. I would of loved to see a post of yours saying "YES SONIC IS IN" when all this Olympics game interviews with "not in the cards at the moment" making you very mad then. I also wish you could actually see this. k!llsw!tch, you're the 1st person that replyed to me from my very 1st post on the SWF. I did not need to introduce myself, My 1st post was Sonic support and most of every other post on this thread was Sonic support. Back in page 96 I believe. We weren't quite buddies yet, but nonetheless it was a moment. It's too bad both you 2 may never see this post T_T.

And finally, I'd like to thank all who joined that I will not list. Thanks for reading what was to me, a summarization of my last 3-4 months in this thread. Thank you all.

SonicMario

Smash Master
@Repryx: Technially I already DID thank you. "Thank you all"? Remember. And thanking you for being black wouldn't be fair. Because everyone else would want to be thanked for being White O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom