• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
The atmosphere is to afraid to talk smack about Falcons mother. He just sensed its fear and decided to end its pitifull existence.

oldmankungfu

Smash Journeyman
In a house... in Miami,Fl Close to MD South Campus
Captain Falcon is staring to sound like Chuck Norris blololol..... but anyways back to Sonic's taunts. i think the one posted on the website looks awesome as heck. i think one of them is gonna be the one he does in the "Sonic joins the Brawl" video. you know the one were Sonic and Mario are standing next to each other. Sonic flips(defies gravity :crazy: ) and Mario does....dat thing you know...

Repryx

Smash Champion
WTF? Lolz Chuck Norris is gonna be the Final Boss of the Game

(Captain Falcon is Chuck NOrris)

oldmankungfu

Smash Journeyman
In a house... in Miami,Fl Close to MD South Campus
enough Captain Falcon!!!!! i love him and all but this is a SONIC thread not a chuck norris thread. so back to sonic... i like his taunts i guess. here they are(not official)
1:the one from the vid(flips)
2:the one posted
3: classic tapping of foot waiting for something and looks at his "watch"

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Captain Falcon adds Meta sonic64 to the top of his list for blasphemy and having a generic user name.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
@Lego

Weren't you spamming this thread earlier on account of some anti-Ridley comic or something? I may be thinking of a different thread.

BTW Captain Falcon does nothing, because he's sick and tired of you bossing him around. Instead, he, Sonic, Snake and several other bastions of awesome walk into a bar, get wasted out of their minds, wake up with a cool 2.5 Million $ in mafia money and go on yet another incredibly, awesomely explosive adventure. And you can't come. Nanana-boo boo.

On 'topic', one of Sonic's taunts should, would, could-but-isn't, should have been him giving us a thumbs up and saying (In that voice we all know so well. . .) "SEEEEEE-GAH!" That's not just a taunt to the player, that's a taunt to the player's entire franchise. Put that in your pink gi and OSHA it, Dan Hibiki.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I was trying to explain something to everyone but they still didn't get it so I just left.

And we were still talking about Sonic. And hey I was merely documenting what he did... I didn't tell him to do that stuff. Er and sorry but Sonic doesn't exactly deserve to hang around with the likes of Captain Falcon, Snake and um... other bad *** people like that.

As for his taunt well... he could run on the spot and say "Too slow"

RGHH Super serious mode.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
I was trying to explain something to everyone but they still didn't get it so I just left.

And we were still talking about Sonic. And hey I was merely documenting what he did... I didn't tell him to do that stuff. Er and sorry but Sonic doesn't exactly deserve to hang around with the likes of Captain Falcon, Snake and um... other bad *** people like that.

As for his taunt well... he could run on the spot and say "Too slow"

RGHH Super serious mode.
Nice pic. Very DBZ.

Look, I don't get into firefights, on account of not having the attention span necessary. So I've just got one question for you: How come your sig shows up on this page, but not the last one?

(You thought I was gonna ask you if you felt luck, didn'tcha?)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Nice pic. Very DBZ.

Look, I don't get into firefights, on account of not having the attention span necessary. So I've just got one question for you: How come your sig shows up on this page, but not the last one?

(You thought I was gonna ask you if you felt luck, didn'tcha?)
Because sometimes I post with my sig.

And sometimes I don't... Herman!

And also thanks that was the style I was going for.

RDK

Smash Hero
How come your sig shows up on this page, but not the last one?
Because he Quick Replied, and forgot to check the box that says "Show Your Signature."

But mostly because he's a level 49 Dark Mage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom