• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repryx

Smash Champion
@Repryx: Technially I already DID thank you. "Thank you all"? Remember. And thanking you for being black wouldn't be fair. Because everyone else would want to be thanked for being White O_O
No one Ever considers me to be the 'you all' :( I remember After I beat my 1st capcom Game when they did the Credits then put AND YOU @ the end mu Cousin made me crycuz he said they werent talking to me...... :(

But If you wont do it then I will

My Thanks:

SonicMario: Thanks for being the inspiration for My Next statement and letting me Join SSS

Repryx:Thank you for Gracing these boards, Loving sonic....Reading SeigKs Comix...Making the Most conceited Post ever and Co-Signing Dyce all the time.

Dyce: Thanks 4 being there to co-sign on

SeigK: Thanks for Being Funy w/ da comix

Sega: Thanks for having a Catchy @$$ Jingle (SAYY GAH)

RDK: Thanks for Having Cool Red Text and a Falco Avatar (as well as Flaming N00Bs)

Nintendo: Thanks for re-hiring Sakurai

Sakurai: Thanks For delaying the ********** Game, *******.

Tony the Tiger: Thanks for Making My Cornflakes taste Great

R.I.D.L.E.Y: Thanks for some of that fun Controversy

Capcom: Thanks for this Next thank you

AND YOU

Garuda

Smash Ace
This thread has lost its sanity if it ever had any... and that's the way I like it.

Edit: Time for a better post. I guess I was too negative because Sega kept failing us, I was afraid they'd do it again, and since Brawl is most likely Sakurai's last Smash Bros game (at least for a while), I felt like this was the one chance to have a true Mario vs. Sonic game that nobody could afford to miss. That's a good thing, too, because I've heard many mixed reviews concerning MaSatOG. Sonic has always been very special to me, I KNOW he's got potential left, I can feel it. But he's been kicked like a dead horse...

But I feel Brawl will let me enjoy Sonic one more time, perhaps for the last time. Nice to see you again, old friend. It's been a long time.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
**** those RIDLEY days were fun though...I didn't seriously think you guys were going to go along with that whole flame war thing...I was totally joking

RDK

Smash Hero
LOL, thanks for the tear-jerking post, SonicMario. Yes, those were the golden days.

....you aren't leaving, are you?

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I'd like to say anything to other members, but they're either unknown, rarely on the site, or never returning to this site. But I'll point out a few. Like Lime, you don't actually fit into any of those categorys. But I just couldn't have you next to the 3 above because I've known them longer. What I mostly thank you for is loyally making posts even if that site gets empty. If I were to decide one of the other member lists to be on the Notable, I'd choose you on the Smashwiki article.

*bows* You are quite welcome SonicMario. I would like to return the thanks in helping to create a welcoming environment both here, and at the S.S.S.! I am glad to have supported the site, even if there aren't many posts, I still love the place.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Really Oldmankungfu? O_O

If it was a goodbye letter, i would have said so on it like: "I am leaving Smashboards for a while". But I'd never LEAVE this place now, I'll be here for Years. Perhaps even to my College years. (Which is 5+ years from now >_> I'm only about 15 years old. I'm not quite the oldest of the S.S.S. Technially, I'm one of the youngest of the group.)

Repryx

Smash Champion
I appreciate the love Repryx, but what do you mean by "co-sign in"?
I like Co-Signing you Dyce I dunno why (Maybe cuz the Dyceman sounds cool) Or Maybe cuz I feel bad about that plot to annihalate Sakurai Wearing a Dyce Mask....Hmm...

Garuda

Smash Ace
"I just wonder what GANON'S up to." ...

...oh wait...

(saying it's getting boring around here)

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Behold now, the most annoying taunt to ever grace Smash Bros.:

"TOO SLOW!"

"TOO SLOW!"

"TOO SLOW!"

"TOO SLOW!"

"TOO SLOW!"

"TOO SLOW!"

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Well Norfair on Friday and 2 days have passed with No Ridley. If he was gunna, Sakurai missed his big chance. I say; Ridley: Out.

That is an awesome taunt! Its like...Its like...

"Hi, I'm Daisy!" "Hi, I'm Daisy!" "Hi, I'm Daisy!" "Hi, I'm Daisy!" "Hi, I'm Daisy!" "Hi, I'm Daisy!"
"Hi, I'm Daisy!" "Hi, I'm Daisy!" "Hi, I'm Daisy!" "Hi, I'm Daisy!" "Hi, I'm Daisy!" "Hi, I'm Daisy!"

And if it does get too annoying. We still have two more.

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
I like the taunt. It's a throwback to the original games, where he would look at and yell at the player. Though the running in place thing is new.

Repryx

Smash Champion
I have to disagree. In my eyes it is almost as good as "Show me your moves!"
It would have been Better if h said "SAYYY GAHH"

Anyway It CAN Bebetter depending on how he says it and How its used....I.E.

Knee>Taunt

Spindash Combo>Too Slow!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
The first person that says "Smash bros? Yhea that game with the Sonic characters" I am gonna punch in the face.

Link has a Fake Cloud Strife Taunt...Grr...
Link > Cloud. Basic maths (And I don't understand how ANY of them are copying cloud strife).

But Imagine Ike missing his final smash and Sonic just walking up to him and going "Too slow!" XD

Edit: Stealing mah Avatar AND using ">"... Grhh! and posting while I type my message.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
But, annoying taunt = awesome taunt. If it wasn't annoying, it wouldn't piss off your opponent, thus defeating the purpose of taunting! Seriously, if I ever play as Sonic online, I'm just going to run away and keep doing that taunt until my opponents kill themselves out of frustration.

Some people play Game & Watch just so they can use his taunt... >>

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
relating Falcon and Sonic's taunts and annoying sayings in the game.
C. Falcon's up B, if he makes contact he says "YES!" Well what if when he misses in Brawl he says "No!", not like a quick no, but a drawn out "Noo!" like his "Yees!"

That would be funny.
I can se Sonic's other taunt, Stands there, looks at screen just like the running one but taps his foot and hecks his watch like he did in the older games (but he never had a watch, i love it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom