• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You can screw Geno all you want, he's still gettin' in

RDK

Smash Hero
Congratulations RDK. I'm almost to 1,000. So there is no way I could catch up with you. You'd have to sign out for months and months for me to get even a fraction of a chance to catch up!
That's what I did for a while, actually. For the past few months prior to October, I was fairly inactive. That's the only reason I'm still only at 2,000-ish.

Omg. Well Sonic PWNED! Rayman in my other comic. So I hope it will never turn out that way. Lol.
PWNing of stupid characters reminds me....have you guys seen the anti-Waluigi pic I made? It's pretty win.

I'm thinking I should also make one for Geno, Rayman, and Pacman, just to even the playing field. ;)

Garuda

Smash Ace
Rayman over Sonic? HELL. NO. Even if Sonic was removed, NOT RAYMAN... I don't know anything about Rayman to be excited about him. ^_^

RDK

Smash Hero
Uh, wow. Mog? Are you even serious? Not so sure I can take any of your posts seriously from this point forward.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Mog will never, and can never get into Brawl...

Let alone he's the least of FF characters that would be deserving

SiD

Smash Master
ZOMG, I'd rather have towlie as a character than mog.

Actually, towlie'd be prettty badsas....

So, I'd rather have a naked ****** than Mog.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Ness Has Officially Been Deconfirmed!!!! Look At The Site Honest To God

Sorry couldn't find a better location. RIP Ness, even though I'm no fan, yet I'm kinda shocked.

Garuda

Smash Ace
And, of course, Sakurai said "UNTIL NOW".

I'm not even remotely an EB/mother (w.e) fan, but it's horrible to see the little guy die, miserably. He was not appreciated in Melee. I dunno.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
And, of course, Sakurai said "UNTIL NOW".
In the french update it said it a bit differently.

"Vous connaissiez Ness depuis son apparition dans la série Smash Bros, vous allez donc vite adopter Lucas, qui lui ressemble beaucoup. Ils appartiennent à la même famille de personnages PK."

Translation(Yeah I speak french):

You all know Ness since his debut in Smash bros, then your going easily adapt to Lucas which ressemble him alot.
They come from the same pk family.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
looking at the special moves, Lucas technically IS ness, just PK flash was replaced with PK freeze. the A moves are different, sure, but his specials are cloned.

we'll get another character next week, I can tell, unless we get one tomorrow, we'll get a character, most likley a veteran. the new guys seem to be hogging the spot light a bit.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Well Im not sure what the "until now" really means. But Their "physical combat style is quite different". No YoYo? His moves seem half and half same and different. So I dont know If I'm gunna count him out yet. IMO. But I think Ness is out.

P.S. Comic tomorrow. Tired now.

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
Hmm yeh I might not count him out just yet either, but it does seem awful likely that Ness aint in the new one. If he is, then they would have completely changed his moves which seems a little pointless TBH.

It doesn't really matter though, I mean all the Ness fans will just use Lucas, and he looks cooler anyways to most of us.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
I love Sonic's facial expression in that picture. Little things like that just make me want the game more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom