• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
On 'topic', one of Sonic's taunts should, would, could-but-isn't, should have been him giving us a thumbs up and saying (In that voice we all know so well. . .) "SEEEEEE-GAH!" That's not just a taunt to the player, that's a taunt to the player's entire franchise. Put that in your pink gi and OSHA it, Dan Hibiki.
LMAO.

That quote is pure win, Dragonbreath.

The part about Dan is going somewhere underneath of my signature. I'll make the **** room.

Smooth Criminal

SonicMario

Smash Master
Well there was this one thread that said that there was a pattern in Brawl characters. 3 characters in August, 0 in September, 3 in October. And suggesting that we will get characters again in December, but not this Month. And maybe it would continue on to No characters in January and then more characters in Feb. when Brawl is released. If there is no characters this month, this may be a fact.

RDK

Smash Hero
Well there was this one thread that said that there was a pattern in Brawl characters. 3 characters in August, 0 in September, 3 in October. And suggesting that we will get characters again in December, but not this Month. And maybe it would continue on to No characters in January and then more characters in Feb. when Brawl is released. If there is no characters this month, this may be a fact.
I'm pretty sure Sakurai isn't using a set pattern for the updates. Patterns like that are just the product of fans that are a little too excited, and have a little too much time on their hands.

But IMO, when we do get the next character update, it's going to be a good one.

RDK

Smash Hero
Wow. RDK, when did you become a Smash Director?
Just the other day, when I applied for it. I thought what the heck, since I've hosted tournies before, and I'm hosting an online tourney this Saturday. It's more a status symbol than anything.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea... might make a thread so that I can become one.

"Massive 2 player tournament come one come... no one else"

" This is a standard two player tournament... one match four lives whoever wins wins the tournament... just gimme your FC"

Legolastom

Smash Hero
No I meant if I make a fake toruney so I can get a fake blue name... not saying yours is fake but mine would be.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
If the 4th taunt was one of those speculated "Unison taunts" and you used that taunt against Zamus... well... you can guess what happens.

Edit: Also how are the SSS these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom