• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Well along with the comic starying away from the trouble last night. Mario & Sonic at the Olympics comes out tomorrow, but I may pick it up Wednesday. I have Half-days from school on Weds, and Thurs. and Then i have the full day off school on Friday =D (Technially that is only 3 days of school)

Repryx

Smash Champion
Hmm Now Im like Fire Emblem or...Mario vs Sonic...Who ever gets it make sure to post your own review so I can make a decision

Repryx

Smash Champion
Violence....Maybe Fire Emblem is the way to go...But I want something my Parents can play too (Cuz Im letting them Borrow My Wii (I live w/ my grandparents)

SonicMario

Smash Master
If you want your parents approval. Get M&S, it includes Miis. But if you want to enjoy more violence then poking with Judo swords. Get Fire Emblem.

SiD

Smash Master
Or, get a 360. o.0

Seriously, Microsoft has a dam good lineup this month.

Ooh, or, wait like a week and get Mario Galaxy.

SiD

Smash Master
Quit *****ing SiegK. I have to be at work at 6 am tomorrow for training, but at a store that's over a half hour away. So incorporating morning traffic, I'm gonna half to wake up at 4. WTF???

Repryx

Smash Champion
Quit Whining I gotta go to school @ 7:25 but to out do you I gotta wake up @ 3:00 Thanks SiD

Repryx

Smash Champion
Im sorry My SiDean is terrible

Im a disgrace...It Means I want to Nake ur load look light so Im getting up 2 hr early

RDK

Smash Hero
If you want your parents approval. Get M&S, it includes Miis. But if you want to enjoy more violence then poking with Judo swords. Get Fire Emblem.
Not Judo swords--I think you mean fencing. Judo is a type of martial art.

There is fencing in M&S Olympics, right?

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
There is fencing in M&S. Saw an add for it in last months NP. I don't know about this game. Looks to be a bunch of sports related mini-games. I don't really like mini-games, but oh well, we will have to wait.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'm too impatient of a man to watch all 3 of those on my Dial-up >_>.

So... Does anybody even have it yet? I'm planning tomorrow, but it might not. I'm getting both M&S & SMG in the same month. Everything else is Christmas Pie.:lick:

Repryx

Smash Champion
I'm too impatient of a man to watch all 3 of those on my Dial-up >_>.

:lick:
*High-Five*

Ive Decided Imma get Fire Emblem and Soul Caliber Legends or The new Smackdown Vs. Raw Game.....As well as some military shooter 4 my Dad @ Christmas...BRawl just needs to hurry up...

Oh and FF12 Revenant wings 4 the DS :)

RDK

Smash Hero
So... Does anybody even have it yet? I'm planning tomorrow, but it might not. I'm getting both M&S & SMG in the same month. Everything else is Christmas Pie.
Wait....M&S Olympics is out already? :confused:

Well, I guess I know where I'm going tomorrow. I'll get it and tell you guys how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom