• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Thats exactly it... -_-

But i've been reading the forums for a while longer, I am probably close if not to 6-8 months, although most of what I read were SSBB topics and the SSBM Ice Climbers threads (I main Ice Climbers, I am not really that good, but I am decent with them)

Also I dont read much names, unless theyre like RDK who has red text or someone who makes an intelligent post and I want to know who he is, when I read I din't care much for names

SiD

Smash Master
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 11,127
User Name Posts
SiD 826
SiegK 534
Del Money 525
SonicMario 380
PsychoIncarnate 378
k!llsw!tch 341
MR.WIGZ 245
Red Darkstar Kirby 234
X-x-Dyce-x-X 226
Garuda 190

EDIT: Sorry for double post, forgot this was where I just posted lol. This is the post count for this thread.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 11,127
User Name Posts
SiD 826
SiegK 534
Del Money 525
SonicMario 380
PsychoIncarnate 378
k!llsw!tch 341
MR.WIGZ 245
Red Darkstar Kirby 234
X-x-Dyce-x-X 226
Garuda 190

EDIT: Sorry for double post, forgot this was where I just posted lol. This is the post count for this thread.
At least I'm in the top 5 >_>

WIGZ has had more posts here then RDK? That's odd...

And it seems i just barely edge out PsychoI

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Sorry just his old comics really pissed me off because of their pointlessness and when he kept on bumping a certain thread and the going "Huh?" after... I hate it when people do that.

But seriously what does the Mii look like?

SiD

Smash Master
His old comics...pissed you off? Are you a ridley fanboy who can't take a joke?

But the Mii's are hilarious, especially the CF one, it hella looks like CF.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
@ SiD, ill add you in a bit, my dad's hogging the TV *sigh* (It's my mom's day to watch TV at their room, so he takes the one on the living room)

@ SiegK, could I get a look at those?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
It wasn't the joke itself its the fact that after an entire flame War between R.I.D.L.E.Y. and S.S.S. and after we had a truce he thinks its smart to make a comic where he demeans and undermines Ridley... I mean... we made a few comics ourselves about Ridley and Sonic but we didn't do that **** to Sonic... we didn't even post it on SWF.

But... holy ****... I might add you one day...

SiD

Smash Master
No, Lego, his comic was a joke. So yes, I was right, your one of those ridley fanboys like Gypsy who can't see past his own ***.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Hold on a sec... There was a flame war befor SiegK did the comics? I must not have noticed then. I thought it was the comics themselves that made them mad... (Sorry if this looks n00bish)

RDK

Smash Hero
@SiD + Lego:

Come on, guys. There's no point in arguing about a silly comic. Especially one that SiegeK made.

RDK

Smash Hero
RDK whats your real Wii number?
That IS my real Wii number. ;)

But seriously, I'm waiting until Brawl comes out to give out my Wii number. That way I can compile my friends list according to Brawl, which is the only reason I bought a Wii.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
That IS my real Wii number. ;)

But seriously, I'm waiting until Brawl comes out to give out my Wii number. That way I can compile my friends list according to Brawl, which is the only reason I bought a Wii.
How so? I mean are you going to organize it depending on who you want to play with most or what?

Repryx

Smash Champion
How so? I mean are you going to organize it depending on who you want to play with most or what?
He is gonna Divide it into 3 groups.

N00bs that he wants to dishearten.

Rivals that are on his level

and Good people that he plays to get better

Than the Dyceman

Garuda

Smash Ace
Hurhur, Ridley vs. Sonic drama...

SiD, may I add you too? I want to add pretty much all California smashers (maybe even Oregon, Nevada, etc.)

SonicMario

Smash Master
It's too bad I'll never be able to play Brawl Wi-Fi with you guys. My house doesn't have Wi-Fi capabilities nor the online service to make it fast :sad:. Does anybody know the closest Tourney place to Chelsea, Michigan?

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
It's too bad I'll never be able to play Brawl Wi-Fi with you guys. My house doesn't have Wi-Fi capabilities nor the online service to make it fast :sad:. Does anybody know the closest Tourney place to Chelsea, Michigan?
Get a LAN Adapter, connect the internet you connect to your computer to the Wii, its faster and better then Wi-Fi (depending on your internet connection, hoping its not dial-up), only it costs 20-40 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom