• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I think you mean over 9000 times faster. Also, Sonic would have a power ring to make himself go even faster than that. Then, even blades of grass become lethal!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hopefully they will make the race to the finish's unique like the target test and etc...

...what if they bring board the platforms back though...

SonicMario

Smash Master
This thread really has gone down the toilet.

Sonic vs. Goku? Come on.
Whoa there RDK. Once i said to stop it, Captain falcon master brought it back on topic on Sonic. Sonic VS. Goku is a lame topic to think about right now. At least it didn't turn ugly like Tails VS. Krillen or Shadow VS. Vegeta. We've only gone downhill because of all the happy n00bs around here, for some reason It think i understand now why you made your own forum while the Sonic thread is still here. Sonic VS. Mario is the only one we can truly look forward to, because it will actually happen. The Battle of Destiny begins Feb. 10th 2008

RDK

Smash Hero
Whoa there RDK. Once i said to stop it, Captain falcon master brought it back on topic on Sonic. Sonic VS. Goku is a lame topic to think about right now. At least it didn't turn ugly like Tails VS. Krillen or Shadow VS. Vegeta. We've only gone downhill because of all the happy n00bs around here, for some reason It think i understand now why you made your own forum while the Sonic thread is still here. Sonic VS. Mario is the only one we can truly look forward to, because it will actually happen. The Battle of Destiny begins Feb. 10th 2008
The only thing I must ask, then, is why are you still here, and not over there?

And actually, the Battle of Destiny begins (or at least "intro-s") sometime in December, when M&S Olympics comes out. I'm actually considering buying it to tide me over until Brawl comes out.

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t
...he's right... i feal ashamed... well then lets tidy up this thred! (multible animals come in to help but are sniped by goku and the noobs that started this thing) uhh... on second thoght lets just get back on topic... what do you guys think about his stage? (well we've seen evarything else...)

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
JEBUS! i hope you were exaggerating cuz if he moved that fast then there would only be boss fights in sonic games cuz he'd finish levels in nano seconds. the reason i say this is becaulse some peaple are under the impresion that sonic can run as fast as sound due a certian sonic anime (sonic X). however in his games this is not so. (this post was part reply part info. for other peapoles... :):):):):):):):):):) obey! :):):):):):):):):):)
Just like how Sega stated they were sticking thumbtacks into the bottoms of his shoes for M&SatOG so everyone else has a chance. :lick:

RDK

Smash Hero
Has anyone here heard anything about Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for 360 / Ps3? I read it's supposed to come out sometime at the end of this year, or the beginning of next year.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
If they are going to make it, they better take their time to get some bugs out. Poor Sonic needs a good console game under his belt, it has been too long (Brawl and Hand-held titles don't count).

edit: I heard they were making one also, they just better not rush it.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Does any1 think that Brawl will have some type of system or such with the "One-ring Rule?"

Sonic's Stage emerald hill zone w/ original music and the lil monkeys in da trees w/ spikes and springs & such

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Does any1 think that Brawl will have some type of system or such with the "One-ring Rule?"

Sonic's Stage emerald hill zone w/ original music and the lil monkeys in da trees w/ spikes and springs & such
One ring to rule them all!!!

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
OFF TOPIC BUT!

When they released Samurai Goroh as an AT. That was basicly like conferming that the Punch of Death/ The Knee Master from Hell/ Speed Demon/ FALCON OWN has returned.

There is gunna be such an Uproar when he is confirmed.

Captain Falcon is like the Chuck Norris of Smash Bros.
Agree?

Im so gunna draw Captain Norris.
Chuck Falcon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------3 hours and 6 min later-----------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to color it 2morrow. But Ever since I said I was gunna Draw him, ive been wokring on it. So here he is!

CHUCK FALCON

Duality

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna main Sonic no matter who gets in, he's my favorite game character of all time.

I probably won't be anybody else (unless I have to during the game) until a couple weeks/months in the game.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
I'm not gonna main Sonic. he'll be a second, because I want to be able to play as a fast character, but Link is gonna be my main (unless something happens)

Sonic for Brawl, Link for the win!

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Okay.

I'll give you guys three guesses as to what characters I'll be using for Brawl. Here's a hint: Take a gander at signature. Tell me, what two characters do you see down there?

Lol.

My main(s) are going to be Metaknight and Sonic. I know it's a bonafide blasphemy that I would put Metaknight before one of my most beloved video game icons, but I had made a promise to myself. Metaknight is pretty awesome in his own regard, anyway.

Smooth Criminal

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
my main will be Bowser, (ALWAYS), but i must say I will indeed take a gander a Sonic and Snake (especially Snake), but Sonic yeah he will be nice since he's fast, but I'm just afraid he might be too light, hopefully not

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
my main will be Bowser, (ALWAYS), but i must say I will indeed take a gander a Sonic and Snake (especially Snake), but Sonic yeah he will be nice since he's fast, but I'm just afraid he might be too light, hopefully not
I wanted to main Bowser but I wasn't very good with him. He is the second most time spent character on my game though according to the data

Sinn

Smash Lord
Won't you have to wait until the game comes out and you play through all the characters to find one that matches your style before you pick a main?
I think that conceptually, unless a character feels completely unplayable to you, the way the character plays isn't as important as your interest in the character. When I found out that Mewtwo was actually in the game, I wanted to main him...until I played with him and sucked so much. My friend wanted to main Bowser in Melee and the same thing happened. Both of us ended up switching to Zelda and Samus respectively, but then...Zelda was one of the characters I liked as soon as I found out SHE was in the game too, so it was easy to pick her.

Point is, as long as a character isn't too terribly broken, you can always get USED to the way they play with practice. So all things considered...if Lip is in the game, she is going to be my main hands down. If not...I'm still trying to decide.

Bou

Smash Rookie
As long as Sonic isn't broken and stands a decent, balanced chance, I'll probably main him because he's the coolest moving of the characters.

Garuda

Smash Ace
I dunno, but I mostly can't wait to play as the Mario and Sonic team in the Subspace Emissary. A cutscene between them, even if there's no dialogue, gives me a wet dream while I'm even awake.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
I dunno, but I mostly can't wait to play as the Mario and Sonic team in the Subspace Emissary. A cutscene between them, even if there's no dialogue, gives me a wet dream while I'm even awake.
That sounds very weird. I'd expect something like girls would make you do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom