• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garuda

Smash Ace
But yes, you can control him after a little while, right? I really wanna play as this guy.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Speed run through one of the Game modes? Like the old CFalcon unlock from the 64 Smash bros.
(Under 20 min).
It depends on how we unlock 3rd Party characters.
If Sonic is a Subspace unlock, so is Snake and whoever the other 3rd is. And I dont really think that will happen.

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
Run a marathon, compete in the olypics, bring home at least 3 bronze medals, then turn on your Wii.

CHALLENGER APPROACHING!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Goku will never be in unless they start to add anime characters.
That would make me cry "Believe it!" *sugh* Look what you made me do. DBZ was pretty epic though, loved the series. But no, Goku would never be faster than Sonic. 'Cause he is the "FASTEST THING ALIYEYIVE!!!!!" (SatAM ftw)

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
There will probably be a crash of alternate worlds because the Subspace Army opens portals or whatnot. It wouldn't be anything too original.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What about the inclusion of Goku? lolz Would Sonic be fastest then?
Sonic could just become Super Sonic, and when Goku transforms Sonic would just turn into Hyper Sonic..Goku wouldn't be able to match that

I take that back:

Sonic -> Darkspine Sonic -> Super Sonic -> Hyper Sonic

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
You sir, are just in denial then. Plus, this really isn't the place to argue against Sonic. Lol, us fans are uber biased and will think of obscure reasons why Sonic is better. =P

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
hey i was just thinking that the new race to the finish stage stage (in adventure mode) should be a sonic stage, working the same way as the mute city stage from melee
You mean the one from adventure mode, right? Sonic's going to need his own race to the finish. One that spans the Eurasian continent.

I'll give it thirty seconds. Forty if he's got a rock in his shoe. :cool:

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t
You mean the one from adventure mode, right? Sonic's going to need his own race to the finish. One that spans the Eurasian continent.

I'll give it thirty seconds. Forty if he's got a rock in his shoe. :cool:
JEBUS! i hope you were exaggerating cuz if he moved that fast then there would only be boss fights in sonic games cuz he'd finish levels in nano seconds. the reason i say this is becaulse some peaple are under the impresion that sonic can run as fast as sound due a certian sonic anime (sonic X). however in his games this is not so. (this post was part reply part info. for other peapoles... :):):):):):):):):):) obey! :):):):):):):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom