• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
have no fear. I'm sure that when the game is released, the owners first thought, apart from MUST OPEN BOX and MUST INSERT DISC, and let's not forget MUST PLAY GAME... ok so, the players fourth thought would be so see who would win in a lvl 9 match between Sonic and Mario. after I go into trainign mode and re-establish myself with the controls, I would do that

Garuda

Smash Ace
If you think about it, Sega has finally done something RIGHT, and that is letting Nintendo put Sonic in Brawl. Probably their smartest move since the invention of Sonic himself.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
No no no. Lol. I agree with the Sonic and the Secret Rings, but that was after 360 and 360 Sonic sucked. Was really unfinished. Broken controlles. But yeah, the Ronis Rivals i agree with. Sonic Rush games are cool and all, But Sonic Rush is WAY better than Sonic Rush Adventure.

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
I liked SRA better than Sonic Rush to be honest. Only thing better about the original was the music imo.

RDK

Smash Hero
Hey Dyce--I just talked to Del.

He said the Sega raid is still on.

Sega........................................Us

:smiliegor

RDK

Smash Hero
No murdering! Just a simple "holding them against their will at gunpoint until they fix the Sonic games to Sega fans' liking".
Oh, no. There will be blood.

We're going to take over SEGA Corp. and run it ourselves. That will insure no future "screwups".

RDK

Smash Hero
He looks like a hard character to handle, being fast and all. He'll probably be like Fox, who is ungodly hard to short-hop with, which will suck when trying to sex kick with Sonic, or string together combos.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
He looks like a hard character to handle, being fast and all. He'll probably be like Fox, who is ungodly hard to short-hop with, which will suck when trying to sex kick with Sonic, or string together combos.
I don't think he's that hard to control(since everyone is not really used to the classic controller or Wiimote)

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
hes not that hard to control. Just fast. And yeah, combos are fun. He is so faster than Fox. Its crazy. It might take a while to get the feel for his combos, cause he can be really silky smooth. As if your wave dashing BUT your not, your just landing. Other characters are like that, but not as much.

Is say his landing is like Luigi's but hmovment it totally different.

I WANT TO PLAY AS SONIC AGAIN SO MUCH!!! ****...

I know you guys havnt played as Sopnic yet, and ur still w8ing...but i had a taste of the fruit...and had it taken away just as fast... now Im starving. Lol

Oh and by the way.
Im glad every1 likes my Sig and more people want to use it BUT SiD, you didnt give me credit when you gave it out. Thats a big No No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom