• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Souhth park? when did this start? (althogh with so little to talk about cept a stage im not suprised)
And a weird person having some kind of hedgehog fetish... wait, I was joking, right?

Edit: AWESOME SIEGK! I always love your comics, man. That is, whenever I manage to see them with my small free time. : /

Garuda

Smash Ace
You got it, mister.

You know, Sonic was undeniably the most-anticipated addition ro Brawl, so I can't imagine how great the next updates will be.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
well, Dedede is confirmed, and he's carried on by Waddle Dee for his entrance, so the waddlers are de-confirmed. I was half anticipating Sonic, then reminded myself that he's already in

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh Yeah, In one of my latest comix, People said I shouldnt have even bothered puting him in cause he didnt have a chance. (Even though I hade him lose in the turny) I so Kinda-Sorta-Called it. Lol.
Your joking...People actually thought the most wanted character in Smash and the one that scored the highest on the polls didn't stand a chance?

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
You guys know what's funny? Kirby is using Dedede's mallet, and Dedede is using his mallet also. So, I guess that they knew about the computer glitch in the Pokemans games...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You guys know what's funny? Kirby is using Dedede's mallet, and Dedede is using his mallet also. So, I guess that they knew about the computer glitch in the Pokemans games...
Are you sure he's kirby doesn't get Dedede's suck in move...It would be like throw power from Kirby

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Are you sure he's kirby doesn't get Dedede's suck in move...It would be like throw power from Kirby
Yeah, I wonder what King Dedede's B is. I mean he can suck in like Kirby (but not get the powers) Maybe he sucks you in Like Kirby but does Damage like Yoshi's grab and bites you, Then spits out? Lol. Iono. Kirby-Dedede looks funny, hat is cool.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Considering he's pretty much the comic relief of the Kirby series I hope he look funny, hey I heard Nintendo is showcasing Brawl(The demo will be playable) in Canada at the festival acardia taking place in Montreal the 9-11 November who's going?
I'll probably go since I live next to it, eheheh Sonic here I come!

http://festivalarcadia.com/

SiegK

Smash Champion
Considering he's pretty much the comic relief of the Kirby series I hope he look funny, hey I heard Nintendo is showcasing Brawl(The demo will be playable) in Canada at the festival acardia taking place in Montreal the 9-11 November who's going?
I'll probably go since I live next to it, eheheh Sonic here I come!

http://festivalarcadia.com/
Dude, Your gunna Love him. After Playing him at E for All, I know first hand how much fun your going to have. BUT BE WARNED! You will feel really down the next day...cause your gunna have to w8 till Feb 10th, But its worth it, my friend. Its worth it.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Dude, Your gunna Love him. After Playing him at E for All, I know first hand how much fun your going to have. BUT BE WARNED! You will feel really down the next day...cause your gunna have to w8 till Feb 10th, But its worth it, my friend. Its worth it.
Thanks pal I'll enjoy Sonic to his fullest(LOL that sounded dirty), erm I'll buy M&S at the olympics and Mario Galaxy to keep me occupied till the Judgement day!

SiegK

Smash Champion
Thanks pal I'll enjoy Sonic to his fullest(LOL that sounded dirty), erm I'll buy M&S at the olympics and Mario Galaxy to keep me occupied till the Judgement day!
Dude, you have to Play Mario Galaxy at the place your going to, Its so cool It feels so good (That too sounded dirty) But really, Its an awesome game. If its like E for All, you may only get 10 min of demo play time, but its fun.

Duality

Smash Journeyman
Lol I wonder what Kirby looks like when he eats Sonic. I'm guessing his shoes change, all blue, and like 3 spikes with those 2 little ones.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Lol I wonder what Kirby looks like when he eats Sonic. I'm guessing his shoes change, all blue, and like 3 spikes with those 2 little ones.
Good thinking with the shoes, and yes he should have spikes, but I'm not so sure he'll turn blue. But maybe, since he turned completely black for MrG&W.

I wonder what he'll look like with MK absorbed. Will he just take his mask, or will he take his cape too?

I cannot wait to see how badass Kirby looks after absorbing Snake...

Haha... or Kirby with a Lucas blonde hair swirl...

And I cannot wait to see how sexy Kirby looks after absorbing Zamus...

Repryx

Smash Champion
I wonder what he'll look like with MK absorbed. Will he just take his mask, or will he take his cape too?

I cannot wait to see how badass Kirby looks after absorbing Snake...
MK=Sword Kirby lolz w/ the lil hat and a sword(changing his move set)

Snake=Chuck Norris complete w/ roundhouse kicks and all invincibility frames

SonicMario

Smash Master
Heh heh heh. Guys how about for a quick laugh you go to NeoSoul's anti-sonic thread even though it's closed. Just to see those posts and already know Sonic is in just makes you chuckle. :chuckle:

Mr Sonicspeed

Smash Cadet
for sonic kirby have yall ever heard of a dude named Hextuply somtin like that and he can make realistic kirby hats and he made a sonic one itjust has kirby with the quils and he is still pink

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Who thinks Sonic's icon sucks? *raises hand*

It would be better with the eyes instead of completely blanked out.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Man, how the Brawl Character Discussion have changed. How typical that Sonic has the most posts. Well, I'll be looking forward to the comic. See ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom