• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Nice, SiegK. Nice.

Especially the part about his spring. That still kind of bothers me.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Hey platnum. Did SiegK tell you about our own forum.

And Psycho, hey people can change. We once hated WIGZ a long while ago, but he got better and he is in. Besides if he causes any trouble at our forum, we can warn him.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Dude, platnum? Are you ****ing serious? I HATE that guy, he's on my ignore list.
Hey i didn't call him in. SiegK asked me. Give that lecture to Sieg when he ever signs up again. If he ever gets annoying at the forums, we can ban him. After all, we are the Admins there. So we have power over all members.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Hey i didn't call him in. SiegK asked me. Give that lecture to Sieg when he ever signs up again. If he ever gets annoying at the forums, we can ban him. After all, we are the Admins there. So we have power over all members.
Yo, I give you props on saying people can change SM. But dont put the blame on me and tell SiD to get on My back. Cause thait isnt cool, seeing howI Asked You and You said OK.
Got it?

Btw SiD, dont mean to put ya on the spot. Lol. Like the New Comic?

SiD

Smash Master
The new comic, well, it's awesomely drawn, but I didn't think it was very funny to be honest. It had potential, but failed.

Don't worry though, it wasn't an epic fail. :)

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
time out! if that dude gets in without trolling another character that is bull ****

are you guys forgetting the infamous wigz vs ridley thread!

*JOKING*

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
time out! if that dude gets in without trolling another character that is bull ****

are you guys forgetting the infamous wigz vs ridley thread!

*JOKING*
Well good news for you...He has...

RDK

Smash Hero
Anyone want to provide linkage for the SSS website? I seem to have misplaced it.

*SEES ANOTHER PACK OF RAPTORS*

Why does this **** happen to me?

*RUNS*

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Nice comic Siegk, it was nicely draw but like the other said it wasn't that funny.
You should stick with sprites comics, they were much funnier.
Yeah I know. Dont have to rub it in you guys *tear*
Lawl, JK!

But I know, Haha. Some liked it? I bet if I posted it aroudn the time Sonic was 1st updated, it would have been better cause we really didnt know his moves. But Whatever. It Looks funny. But Im already working on a new Comic, Sprite comic.

RDK

Smash Hero
People who quote enormous pics or towering rectangles of wall-text make me want to punch babies and kick small animals.

The stupidity never ends, does it?

All of this, plus the fact that you've used that pie pic in.....how many threads now?

platnum

Smash Lord
People who quote enormous pics or towering rectangles of wall-text make me want to punch babies and kick small animals.

The stupidity never ends, does it?

All of this, plus the fact that you've used that pie pic in.....how many threads now?
I Used the pie twice;that's all.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
Mario vs Sonic, seeing as there was a lack of it at E for All, or am I mistaken?

love the update today. my first order of business everyday is to check out the stage designs.

I'm guessing you guys are gonna make some epic, Sonic themed stages, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom