• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Evo Qualifier: Zenith 2013 - Ft. Melee, 64 and... - June 1st, 2013 - Morristown, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
dude i told you a few times its in my previous posts here it is AGAIN

Day 1

9:00am-10:00am - Check in
10:00am-10:30am - Final Call Doubles
11:30am-3:30pm - 64 Singles Pools 1-4/ Melee Doubles
3:30pm - 64 Singles Pools 5-8 / Final call Melee Singles / Final call PM Singles
4:30pm-6:30pm - Melee Pools 1-8 / PM Bracket until top 6
6:30pm-8:30pm - Melee Pools 9-16 / 64 Bracket until top 4
8:30pm-10:00pm - Tentative Crews

Day 2

9:00am-10:00am - Check in
10:00am-10:30am - 64 Bracket continued/PM bracket continued
11:00am-5:30pm - Melee Singles Bracket
5:30pm-10:00pm - Melee Bracket Top 8

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
unless its the modded stages i prefer all of them being uniformed...but as long as ppl dont ***** its fine.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
For linguini and Nintendude who had responded to my request for a teammate, i'm actually teaming with Milkman it looks like. Thanks tho ^_^

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Apex Tournament Series: Zenith 2013, Official Smash Evo Qualifier!

For the first time, Evolution 2013 will be offering seeding points to our top 8 finishers at Zenith! Hosted by Apex Tournament Series, Zenith is one of the longest-running Super Smash Bros. tournaments. It also marks the beginning of our Road to Apex series. Zenith is the one of the largest tournaments for Super Smash Bros. players from all over North America. You are invited to attend the first ever Smash-centric Evolution qualifier!

To register for Zenith 2013 please visit:
Zenith.apex-series.com/

ABOUT EVOLUTION 2013:
The Evolution Championship Series (Evo) represents the largest and longest-running fighting game tournament in the world. Evo events bring together the best of the best from around the world in a exhilarating exhibition of skill and fun. Players and fans alike gather to honor the competitive spirit and to determine a world champion.

ABOUT APEX TOURNAMENT SERIES:
Apex Tournament Series handles various large scale events across the world including the largest Smash Bros. series event, Apex. Our events include fierce competition from talent all over the world. However, unlike many other tournament-centric events, we invite casual gamers that are welcome to enjoy our featured artists, gaming industry guests, and even enjoy our own albums crafted by the talented OCRemix. With over 25 years of event planning under our belt, Apex Tournament Series is unmatched in providing unforgettable experiences for both the casual, and competitive gaming scene.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
^ it didn't need to be edited he just downloaded the format wrong =p I added the proper one in the op.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Shiz and I will be buying his plane ticket soon. He doesn't come out often so maybe that will give people more incentive to register?!!? This tournament is gonna be stacked.

LLDL

Smash Hero
If anyone needs a place to stay for zenith, I have a room just for saturday night. Just $20 per person. Send me a message if interested. Spacies preferably.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Just wondering. I can only go for day 1.

Would it be worth it joining pools? Since it would be some insane miracle if i made it to bracket
Always worth entering the tourney as long as you have enough money. It's the only true way to simulate a competitive set experience and get better.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOOOOL it looked atrocious in a .jpg format. Now it looks pretty again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom