• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Evo Qualifier: Zenith 2013 - Ft. Melee, 64 and... - June 1st, 2013 - Morristown, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got to advance out of pools, YAY! Too bad it was because of a DQ. Still a fun tournament. Thanks for making this event, tournament staff

dkuo

Smash Lord
fun tourney, but probably not gonna travel as much for smash anymore. ggs

shoutouts later in results thread

He obviously has a computer to automatically upload. I guess we can call it...a ChiBot

Actually, on Twitch, you can upload stream archives directly to youtube and you can even select the start/end times of the sections you want uploaded

Also, I've recorded 14 sets on the side setups. The rest are still rendering and should be up on MeleeAtlNorth Idk when. I've uploaded Doh vs Hax as like an appetizer if you're interested http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfS2WQJ6uJI (I wanted this one on my channel just for fun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom