• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Evo Qualifier: Zenith 2013 - Ft. Melee, 64 and... - June 1st, 2013 - Morristown, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Perhaps. I'll get back to you once Chillin finds out whether or not he can go. Also considering cory and redd if I can't get some cool out of stater to team with me. We'll see what happens. I mainly play falco now so we prolly wouldnt make a very good team as peach/falco x_x that just sounds gross

NightShadow6

Smash Journeyman
I'll hopefully being come with 3 other people, would be awesome if someone could offer housing or something. (We'll be reaching the limit moneywise if we have to pay for a hotel)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Geoff all events make you pay full venue fee. It's how it is bro. Getting home but will post up full details!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Tomorrow is the last day to get a room. I works hard for that deal so reserve now it is free!!!!

Max?

Smash Champion
Wait, is this a one day event? If so I'd love to come. I can't commit to a full weekend tho

LLDL

Smash Hero
Nah smashboards just sucks now with the titles and prefixes. It's June1-2

Max?

Smash Champion
Nah smashboards just sucks now with the titles and prefixes. It's June1-2
Oh, can't come then :( It's unfortunate too because I feel like it could be done in 1 day. I remember day 1 of Zenith last year was run so well, everything was finished around 6pm. I feel like singles could've easily been snuck in there.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Zenith is done in 2 days so we can do extra stuff like crews and the like. Also, with 64 and PM there it would make more sense to have two days and make sure everything is given the best attention possible.

At least that is how many of us feel. I do not want to rush to finish things and if I did one day I'd have to get a different venue and finding a venue was a pain to say the least.

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
So if PewPewU, Shroomed and I were to come, would somebody be able to pick us up from LGA and house us? We're not confirmed yet, just looking at ticket prices.
I can't house, but I can probably pick you up. Just tell me times that you would arrive and I'll double check.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Alright guys Hotels for Zenith are sold out BUT I got you guys 8 more rooms. In order to get them just hit me up as the the site I used previously does not work anymore. I will set you up and get you hotel space for Zenith 2013!

Distril

Smash Rookie
Never been to a Smash Bros tournament before, I'm going to be brutally murdered. Oh well, I'm in!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Alright guys. Zenith is coming up and we only have a few rooms left. Please message me if you want those rooms. Also do not forget that people from all over North America are coming. Hbox, Mango, M2K, Unknown and more are coming!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom