• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Q&A Thread

kigbariom

Smash Lord
I've updated the thread with some of the stuff I gathered going through the thread but I'd appreciate if someone could tell me the things I've missed.

yoshq

Smash Master
Wut if you hit them with the sourspot of the first nair?
for that to happen you would have to be coming down out of the air, which if you're trying to do out of a short hop, would mean they would have had to spot dodge the sweetspot or something. a good combo to do is falling nair sourspot, hit near the ground, into another jump sweetspot nair off ground.

lucas_irineu

Smash Cadet
Hey, sorry if there's already one, but someone should make a thread with Super Jump Punch kill %s, just like the Ness boards has a thread for PKT2 %s. It really helps knowing exactly when you can use your kill moves on each character, and this being Luigi's strongest move, it would probably be worth the trouble. Just saying.

yoshq

Smash Master
Hey, sorry if there's already one, but someone should make a thread with Super Jump Punch kill %s, just like the Ness boards has a thread for PKT2 %s. It really helps knowing exactly when you can use your kill moves on each character, and this being Luigi's strongest move, it would probably be worth the trouble. Just saying.
we have that, although it's not accurate...

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Die by floating away? aka use upb and watch them just die?

Also I'm not sure how I'd be able to help out with this but if you need me to do something I can try and help with w/e.

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
floating away = no DI

Ok if you could go ahead and just get the percents at when chars die on a few stages we can apply those numbers to other stages that have the same ceiling

Here i will post a list of what i know that has the same ceiling

Group 1
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Pokemon Stadium 1

Group 2
Yoshis Island

i will update the groups when i am able to do more but starting there is good, so just do the chars on one of the group 1 stages and it will apply to the rest

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
floating away = no DI

Ok if you could go ahead and just get the percents at when chars die on a few stages we can apply those numbers to other stages that have the same ceiling

Here i will post a list of what i know that has the same ceiling

Group 1
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Pokemon Stadium 1

Group 2
Yoshis Island

i will update the groups when i am able to do more but starting there is good, so just do the chars on one of the group 1 stages and it will apply to the rest
Alright once I'm able to play again I'll get to work on something. You think we should find %s on two of the group 1 stages? I mean, if they really do have the same ceiling height then the %s should match up.

Top Bottom