• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Nebraska Power Rankings Updated 5/9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Tyser you are boss, it was fun meetin/playing ya. You really stepped it up 2nd set and I didn't. Definitely most chill dude I met at this. Rob we didn't get to talk much or anything. You just trash talked me after I lost to someone in Melee :colorful:. Jake aka Composer never set up Minus either so we never got any of that in. Gamegenie you were hella cool too! Roy da bess. Hope to see you guys again not too far off. (You can always drive to IL too if we get a hyped tourney going ;) )

Edit: Shoutouts for Mexi for being oldschool and still a beast, and at JBM for showing me my place in the Melee world in my young career.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Tyser you are boss, it was fun meetin/playing ya. You really stepped it up 2nd set and I didn't. Definitely most chill dude I met at this. Rob we didn't get to talk much or anything. You just trash talked me after I lost to someone in Melee :colorful:. Jake aka Composer never set up Minus either so we never got any of that in. Gamegenie you were hella cool too! Roy da bess. Hope to see you guys again not too far off. (You can always drive to IL too if we get a hyped tourney going ;) )

Edit: Shoutouts for Mexi for being oldschool and still a beast, and at JBM for showing me my place in the Melee world in my young career.
Same here ORO I wanted to nerd at you at minus but we have to leave early for food. You **** on me on melee though, I couldn't do anything but to be a combo bi*ch but anyway GG and you guys should come and nerd melee, brawl and minus with us at our monthly next month.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Haha I shoulda gone Sheik. I don't know why I was going all Falcon against you guys anyways when I had been pretty much been playing only Falco the last couple months, and Sheik/Marth on the side. Anyways, no johns, you are good, and I really don't think you shouldn't quit. Hope to see you guys at SMYM12 early 2011!

gantrain05

Smash Master
MegaRobMan doesnt use Rob?

=[
he uses wolf, obsessed with megaman and his name is rob, i thought the same thing before i met him too lol.

also trent, don't quit dude, just cuz some stupid **** happens one time, u just gotta forget about it and move on.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Trent if you leave then Nebraska Brawl goes down in cuteness by like 3/10. Also, Oro i wish i had a chance to play you in melee but it was pretty cool just watching you play jbm and tyser, good stuff sir

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
MegaRobMan doesnt use Rob?
Inferno said the same thing. I know how to play ROB and do okay with him but I don't find his play style that fun. I have a friend who is named Kirby who plays Smash and he doesn't play as Kirby either Rob is really broken fun in Brawl- though.

You are from NC? I have family down there and there's a chance I might move out there for like a year or something in the near future. How's your smash scene near Greenville or Salisbury.

Edit: PR is wrong, we'll discuss this later, but GG222 should be in there, he's traveled and deserves it. Just because the people in charge don't like him shouldn't disqualify him.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
lol gamegenie sent me a PM to let me know I should post on this forum

Edit: Tyser is supposed to update this/let me update it.

ironhand

Smash Rookie
only thing wrong with the brawl list is that ironhand is def not #2 as he doesn't even exist and mushroom isnt part of nebraska smash so he shouldnt even be here.

melee list shud be: jbm, cue, smeesh, echo, tyser, mo, nims, majik, rob, uli. thats just my opinion tho. tyser has been inactive for a while and is quite frankly kind of bad.

also, joker isnt a panelist in that list you posted, unless you talked to him recently about it. and i guess this post makes me one of the panelists lol.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
My opinion as of today.

Brawl

1 Pharoah man
2.Tyser
3.Darkyoshi
4.Smeesh
5.JBM
6.Matt
7.Mk Mike
8.Uli?
9.GG222
10.Thugz

Melee
1.JBM
2.Cue
3.Smeesh
4.Echo
5.Tyser
6.Mo
7.Majik
8.Mk mike
9.Ian
10.Rob

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I had Trent #3 but someone took him off.

Aura went to Jokers this past weekend and now that he can drive I believe he will make more stuff. Sm3esh is dropping fast with inactivity but he's still awesome. Mexi has entered brawl a few times as well. Dark Yosh doesn't leave but he does very well instate.

And if JBM is Nebraska, so is Mushroomring.

Tyser on the actual PR thread for everyone you are listed as resTy with D3 as your main, but since you want to switch and it doesn't matter who you play as, that's what's there until you figure out a new main.

Edit: And I'll play Ian and beat him 7/10 times, no offense dude. :sheik:

Melee PR updated, e-mail/password changed.

Trent if you don't want to be on this, send me a PM and I'll add you to the inactive list, but honestly you belong HIGH on here still, so I don't know why someone took you off while I was sleeping unless you requested it.

PR's will be discussed tonight, specifically Melee.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
He is from the same area as JBM. I suppose him going away for college could change things a bit, but he belongs more with us than Iowa IMO, plus I thought it would be nice for him to get respect after how well he played the other day. I watched him play against some scrub, I didn't see him beat Mexi but he did and then against Tmac he coulda taken the set.

PW was changed due to my lack of knowledge of people who had access to it, I'll PM it to you. Don't give it to anyone, even if GameGenie threatens you. I'll give it to JBM as well since this is Melee too.

I was going to work on the OP when I got home tonight but if you want to do some sprucing up on it, go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom