• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Nebraska Power Rankings Updated 5/9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Xenogears discussion it is. What character(s) do you feel represents you the most? I would say Dr. Citan Uzuki for myself, but that's just because he's the coolest video game character of all time.

Rob's Friend is in rehab so won't be participating anymore until he gets clean.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I felt I could genuinely relate to almost everything in that game, in an almost creepily accurate sense of the word. Mainly the "relationship" between Fei and Elly where they both even faced the fact that they might not even truly desire one another.

In the end the whole human's understanding each other on a higher level being intricately explained with their selfish desires made the game such an experience for me. As every character played such an important role in human ideals and psychology.

I'd say Bartholomew is mine. How could you deny someone with a passion to be king and protect his people? Plus hes obv into lolis because he ends up marrying his younger cousin most likely.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
They did an excellent job the villians, Miang is one of the most amazing characters in any form of media.

And of course Fei and Elly desire each other, it's generational genetics. They need to just straight up remake Xenogears and add the dungeons they didn't have time to remove. That game should have been like 20 hours longer and not due to walls of text for 45 minutes straight. Also, i'd hit the heart of Nisan.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Tyser, I didn't know you've played an actual video game that wasn't smash or *******ized Zelda or Madden from 2003.

Trent

Smash Champion
Updated Cars:

Trent's Car:
Trent
Tyser
Uli
Matt
Zash(?)

Smeesh's Car:
Smeesh
Rob
Mexi
GG
THuGz(?)

Has anyone talked to Thugz lately? I haven't seen him post in a while.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I was wondering the same thing his internet is probably off or something. I should text him later today.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
He told me he's going to Brainshock with Alex who goes to Iowa State but he wants a ride back...I haven't responded cause I don't know if we can do that yet.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Yo so like...

Nebraska should pick me up for Brainshock. :O

I find it funny that the one tourney we don't have a ride situation for is 1 hour away from us.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Car update:

Smeesh isn't going.
JBM is going.
Thugz are you going?
GG222 you still going?

I'll drive unless someone else wants to.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I saw this was updated, got excited because maybe Tyser decided to move me to #1 after last night...but wow, no it's just wrong now. Trent, try actually playing against players before ranking them.
(to keep the mm9 vs okami going)
Rob's Friend #2 doesn't belong anywhere near the top, where as Rob's friend #1 does. However, he should probably be #8. Also, Smeesh has been stepping his game up massively over the last few weeks and should not be removed from consideration, even though he isn't going to Brainshock. It's not like my friends are going. Also, Cue should not have dropped. I did like the fact that you moved Mexi up, he deserves it. Also, GG222 has multiple circuit points, how is he #15?:demon:

Edit: Good question GG222, I'll figure that out at Mexis tonight. Games at Mexi's at 9.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I want MM's with everyone at Brainshock. Brawl/Melee/64/ any smash mod. Pick your poison.
U want to nerd at melee or brawl- Oro?

Edit: We should just get some artist to draw our mains and our personalities for a PR.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Hmm.

Intriguing.

Rob when is the next tourney so i can get my name on this list/ be top 7?

Also even though david plays this game like once a month he's prob like top 5 in NE.

Trent

Smash Champion
Don't always assume I'm the one making the rankings. I haven't physically updated it since mid October.

Trent

Smash Champion
I heard Thugz was going up with his friend, then riding back with you Rob?

Also, Zash hasn't confirmed yet. I hope he's still coming. :(

THuGz

Smash Lord
family stuff. its been a rough few weeks so i took a break from pretty much most things.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I believe Thugz is going to be riding up with us tomorrow. We gonna hit up jokers and play games. Minn will be there at some point probably.

THuGz

Smash Lord
lol rob the last time i was on boards you had like 400 posts... they grow up so fast :'(

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
What people from our area got

1: Kain :wolf:
17: Sooyoung
25: Mega :wolf:
25: Joker
33: Ngamer
33: Wang
33: Mushroomring
33: BPow
33: Genie