• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Nebraska Power Rankings Updated 5/9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

gantrain05

Smash Master
if he played seriously he could probably be the best, but i don't think the day where i see jbm take brawl seriously will happen in a long time.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I think he started taking it seriously last night because he saw how my wolf "looked like I was playing melee" to quote him, so I think we may have a bunch of wolves in the midwest cause they so BA :-))))))))))))0

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Well, JBM and them enjoy playing Brawl so long as you don't do anything "gay."
I could make them hate the game real real quick. I mean, it used to be my part time job.
Leave it to Tyser to be gay.
I did lol so loud at that I woke my cat up.

I want these guys to learn how to play and it helps playing against people who play safe and understand the game because I'm an idiot who needs to stop throwing moves and getting lucky because I know the game better.

ATTN: Nebraska Brawl:

I am the only smasher attending Kahoka, so as such, my ranking on the PR could go up or down depending on how badly everyone GG222's against me there.

We had position night the last few nights. GG222/Thugz/Aura/Nate/Silver are considered smashers, but did not participate.

Cue is the official #6 player for Brawl. He beat JBM, who will remain unranked, but he's about #7-9

#3-Tyser
#4-Smeesh
#5-Jarrell
#6-Cue
#7-Mexi (because as it was said "He attended a Brawl tournament" and Mexi plays Samus and is the best video game player in the universe).

Pick your Dwarf.

Also, Dan says he is active again, but wants to play melee as well as brawl.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Leave it to Tyser to be gay.
I did lol so loud at that I woke my cat up.

I want these guys to learn how to play and it helps playing against people who play safe and understand the game because I'm an idiot who needs to stop throwing moves and getting lucky because I know the game better.

ATTN: Nebraska Brawl:

I am the only smasher attending Kahoka, so as such, my ranking on the PR could go up or down depending on how badly everyone GG222's against me there.

We had position night the last few nights. GG222/Thugz/Aura/Nate/Silver are considered smashers, but did not participate.

Cue is the official #6 player for Brawl. He beat JBM, who will remain unranked, but he's about #7-9

#3-Tyser
#4-Smeesh
#5-Jarrell
#6-Cue
#7-Mexi (because as it was said "He attended a Brawl tournament" and Mexi plays Samus and is the best video game player in the universe).

Pick your Dwarf.

Also, Dan says he is active again, but wants to play melee as well as brawl.
You know I'm mad salty right now for this Rob.

Tyser: I approve your new avatar.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I would of been at Kahoka if I didn't get screwed
Rob you still have to say I'm sorry 222 times.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
JBM is gonna be mad mad he's not on the list. Love how Nick is already top 7.

Edit: Wait, I was #1 for a few hours today?

Double edit: And Brainshock isn't going to change the rankings?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Why Jarell was 5th for the previous PR?
GG222 catching the mistake

Never knew that responding to *********** was being trolled. News to me...
This might be one of the best quotes I've ever read.

IIRC, JBM hasn't entered a Brawl tournament in over a year and when he did, he got **** on by random people. If he comes back and does well for a change, then he'll be on the PR.

And what the hell is Top 7? Didn't know people cared about such a random number.
7 Dwarf kick still, also Nick is #7 so it's auto-logical.

Man this PR is dumb. Considering scrapping it..
PR way t0o legit.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
The last update made me lol pretty hard. One tournament happens and we get A MAJOR UPSET!

This thread is too entertaining to close though~

Edit: When Rob ends up getting 1st on these rankings for some stupid reason, everyone will be depressed and this thread will be deleted in rage. True story. Do you guys just want to wait until that happens?

Trent

Smash Champion
RIDING SITUATION FOR BRAINSHOCK:

Trent's Car:
Trent
Tyser
Zash(?) (I have no idea how far out of the way it is to pick him up, can someone verify for me?)

I can seat 5 people in my car, I'm assuming Rob is driving as well. If not enough people want to go to warrant a 2nd car, Rob will be guaranteed a spot in my car. Start posting interest if you wish to go.

Rules in my car: No drugs, legal cigarettes can be smoked OUTSIDE of my car. I will not allow illegal drugs to be carried in my car. Also don't trash my car.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I want to go I can't believe that it's a week away but I don't know whose car I'm going to be in though?

Trent

Smash Champion
I hate Uli because of that.

Also an update:

Trent's Car:
Trent
Tyser
Zash(?)
Matt(?)
Uli(?)

Rob's Car: (?)
Rob(?)
GG(?)
Thugz(?)

gantrain05

Smash Master
if what trent posted is in actuality what is going to happen, good ****, it would be nice to see a bunch of u NE guys travelin. also trent, olimar vs ganon MM round 2?? ;)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
When Rob ends up getting 1st on these rankings for some stupid reason, everyone will be depressed and this thread will be deleted in rage. True story. Do you guys just want to wait until that happens?
It's an inevitability something stupid is going to happen, this is brawl. Joker is going to trip into a tippered downsmash at 90% 9 lives in a row and I'll move up and Tyser will be my sex slave so long as balls don't touch.

I want to go I can't believe that it's a week away but I don't know whose car I'm going to be in though?
Apparently you are coming with me and I promise I won't ditch you because I will have enough money to afford to go by myself, let alone half that cost. Thugz, get your mom to let you go to this one, I'll come talk to her. I'll have room for 4 so I could fit one more person, and I'm sure Thugz is going to say his friend in Iowa City
Insert Legan Anti-poonisms.

gantrain05

Smash Master
no, xenogears wasn't a game, it was a movie

also google chrome can suck a fat one, this browser sucks, im goin back to opera/firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom