• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
Cool footage of Halbert stage. I always wanted to see how it worked in motion ever since i saw the first Brawl trailer back in 06.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Yes Gimpy! being a Bowser main i must know if any changes have been made.

man, i'm jealous of all you guys going to this. i'd go, but i don't live in the area and i don't want to drive

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i've already got a huge sheet of things i'm going to be checking for the competitive community, but every match i play i'll use bowser.

gonna **** those tourneys yeayuhz!

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
Plz tell us everything about the demo when you play and tell me all the bowser changes because
I also mained Bowser.
He's gonna keep it a secret, just to be a jerk.

(ofcoursehe'sgonnatellus)

I'm glad snake isn't part of the demo, i really want it to be a surprise when i play as him.

Smashybashy

Smash Apprentice
Sorry if this was mentioned already. It the second Halbird fight, I notice Mario has used his ^B move from the first two Smash games. Has anyone else notice that?

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
Thank you so much, I had run out of videos to watch until this thread....

Hopefully we'll get plenty more from E for All.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
hey, this is any going to E for All, because it's difficult to hear in most of these videos, and it would make for some cool vids if you catch stuff like this.

find differences in the voice acting and what the new characters sound like. it would be nice for people like me to know how the announcer sounds and i've noticed differences of characters like Mario and Peach in their attacks and when they get hit. plus, I've heard Ike sounds like Marth and Roy, in that he has a higher pitched voice, but everytime i see the Fall Conference Video, he sounds like a really deeped voiced character when he taunts. and lastly, hear how Sonic and Zamus sound. i think Sonic has his voice actor, but if Samus is still robotic sounding, but Zamus has Jennifer Hale returning, or Samus AND Zamus have the grunts Hale does in Prime, then that would make me happy.

check for stuff like that, will ya? thanks if you do

GoldRoger

Smash Rookie
Man.. MetaKnight looks so cool in these vids. He got such quick moves with the sword !

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Aww man i was so hoping for some footage of fox!! I've got so many questions for fox! lol

Can you canel his shine?
Does his blaster stun?
Can you reverse laser?
How different is his recovery?
Is his dair still the same?
Does his Fair still suck?

etc etc

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Sorry if this was mentioned already. It the second Halbird fight, I notice Mario has used his ^B move from the first two Smash games. Has anyone else notice that?
ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY???? I NEVER NOTICED!!!!!!!

that thing under ur name tells all

B01001101ownz

Smash Apprentice
only 2 more days until a lot of new videos! At least, if they allow for individuals to film their fights

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
Someone used Ike in Delfino's~ He seemed really strong o,o

Am I the only one watching every video 4 times, each time watching one different specific character :p? And to all those stating that MK is OP, just look at how up in the air he's being sent at 85% by Bowser's down+b [0:19]. Either Bowser got a MAJOR boost, or MK is surprisingly light.
More people than you think (including me) do this as well. Also disregard my post above.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
You really can jump after a dodge.

ChanseyMaster

Smash Cadet
Man, those Bowsercides are gonna be so annoying...
Actually, I've seen a lot of characters with grabs that move them around. I think that might be a new addition to the game; mobile throws.

If so, they better find a way to make them not suicidable, or else competitive play is gonna be really lame.

[ChanseyMaster]

zxcZ

Smash Cadet
My impressions:

Everyone keeps saying the game feels the same so even though they don't know anything about the smash we play, they are the only source.

In one vid mario air dodged, and we all know with air dodge comes wavedash

all old characters look like they play the same but few changes ( marios down b, links boomerang).

Computers look like they have improved, if you watch the Link vs Sonic ( computer) match, it looks like sonic edge cancels , but i dont know his moveset all that well it could be a roll.

Game looks great and i am so pissed i have to wait 4!!!! more months ( stupid nintendo pushing the date).So those are my impressions from all those vids.

oh yeah, whos excited for home run bat contest online :p.

Top Bottom