• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

sdhonda

Smash Cadet
By this time next week, even this board is going to be unable to track the vast amount of videos, testimonials and photos from the event. It'll be blizcon all over again.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
By this time next week, even this board is going to be unable to track the vast amount of videos, testimonials and photos from the event. It'll be blizcon all over again.
Hopefully by this time next week things will have settled down. But I'm guessing this weekend is going to be crazy with videos popping up all over the place. This thread is going to get hectic.. I might have to get rid of the screenshots to make room for them all.

zxcZ

Smash Cadet
Nothing tells us that they won't add a delay to the motion now that they know how we've been using it.
yeah but I'm sure he is aware of the smash scene and he would not remove something that has become a big part of it, but I wouldn't be surprised.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Nothing tells us that they won't add a delay to the motion now that they know how we've been using it.
The developers knew about the wavedash before they released it. Not hard to find, especially after all the versions they released fixing various glitches. The wavedash was left in the game, because of the depth it would add to the overall fighting.

The wavedash remains. Besides we see Bowser doing a waveland in a video. I think this has been discussed already.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Guys, take wavedashing discussions somewhere else. Only talk about the videos here.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
that's what SH...she.... forget it

anyway after the event happens everyone needs to pitch in and try go gather videos and pics, there is going to be hours of more footage
FINISH THE JOKE!! XD

And yes, we need to make this list of videos the most complete collection of Brawl gameplay footage on the web.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord

we will have to call it brawlcon or smashcon or nintendocon or conofawsomeness:laugh:

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Wow, I can't believe no one caught that before now. Thanks a lot, it's fixed now.
Aryman, why aren't you getting us more videos. :(

(said as if you're directly responsible for them or something)

Seriously though, I crave more video. I'm worried what's to come out of E for All is going to be terrible off-screen quality... At least the press managed to have some decent off-screen quality.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Aryman, why aren't you getting us more videos. :(

(said as if you're directly responsible for them or something)

Seriously though, I crave more video. I'm worried what's to come out of E for All is going to be terrible off-screen quality... At least the press managed to have some decent off-screen quality.
There will be plenty of vids starting on Thursday. But I'm only one man and I'm gonna have to rely on you guys to post links to any that I miss. You know, for the benefit of everyone.

As for the quality of the videos, we'll probably get as many good ones as terrible ones. Also, I'm sure there will be some media presence there to get even more footage. Expect a bunch more IGN videos to pop up.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
I wish the Bowser player would have stopped doing the Down B, I wanted to see the full line of attacks.

On a side note:

Bowser Piledriver = WIN!!!!

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Aryman, will you try to post as many videos in THIS thread starting tomorrow? If so, how will you organize it? I hope it's not just jumbled together. I know it might be hard, but will you organize them by stages, characters, or something else? Characters might be hard since there are more than one character in each video making it hard for you to choose how to organize them. I'm just curious to how you will do this. ^^ Thanks in advance.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
That would probably be the best way. Just put each stage in bolded, underlined, bigger font letters and then post the videos that have a match in that stage under it. Then before each video put the characters that are used in that match so everyone can access the videos they want to watch.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Aryman, will you try to post as many videos in THIS thread starting tomorrow? If so, how will you organize it? I hope it's not just jumbled together. I know it might be hard, but will you organize them by stages, characters, or something else? Characters might be hard since there are more than one character in each video making it hard for you to choose how to organize them. I'm just curious to how you will do this. ^^ Thanks in advance.
Hmm good question. I guess I will arrange them by stage, and list the characters involved. I can list them by date, as I have been doing. That way people can see which videos are new to the list.

I think I'll be getting rid of the screenshots though, as they just take up space, and there will be way too many vids. I might instead have a small (1-2 sentence) description of what goes on in the video.

zxcZ

Smash Cadet
Anyone who is going to E for all can you tell me IKE's moveset? Ive have seen like no GOOD vids of him and i want to know how he plays. thanks

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
First post is edited and ready for tomorrow.

I'll be out of town this weekend, but I'll have my laptop with me. Hopefully the hotel I'll be staying in will have internet access...

kingjoekur

Smash Apprentice
this thread is and has been amazing since day one, and was one of the reasons i joined these forums

thanx aryman

i also think when new videos are released tomorrow, the pictures for the new videos should go up, i found it easy to navigate which ones i have watched...

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
this thread is and has been amazing since day one, and was one of the reasons i joined these forums

thanx aryman

i also think when new videos are released tomorrow, the pictures for the new videos should go up, i found it easy to navigate which ones i have watched...
Aww thanks man. This is my first sticky so I thought I'd make it good.

I would have screenshots, but I fear they would clutter everything. Also, a screenshot isn't likely to tell you much about a video now that there will be a lot of them.

If something important is shown on a video (final smash, new AT, etc) I'll be sure to say so in the description so it'll be easy to find using a quick ctrl+f.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Aww thanks man. This is my first sticky so I thought I'd make it good.

I would have screenshots, but I fear they would clutter everything. Also, a screenshot isn't likely to tell you much about a video now that there will be a lot of them.

If something important is shown on a video (final smash, new AT, etc) I'll be sure to say so in the description so it'll be easy to find using a quick ctrl+f.
Sound a lot like you know what you're doing so I'm looking forward to those new videos, and a nicely organized post, and thank you for putting in the effort to make this thread all the more better. :)

Top Bottom