• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

Rash

Smash Ace
I just love the fact that they actually included the smart bomb as a weapon, with all the sound effects and everything. Star Fox 64 is the best in the series easily, and deserves as much representation as possible.

God, I wish some competent developer could pick up the franchise where it left of with Star Fox 64 for once.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Here's a new Vid I found on Gamepro.

Pit's arrow is really fast!!

http://www.gamepro.com/video/player.cfm?vid=116720
That Link spams the **** out of his boomerang. I mean, yeah, it's got a new feature and that's exciting, but YOU CAN USE YOUR SWORD SOMETIMES TOO. :dizzy:

But yes, Link's arrows seem faster too (no surprise there; Sakurai mentioned something to that effect in Link's moveset update). Overall, Link just seems like a more agile character this time around than he has been in the past. And Pit's shaping up to be just as good.

Revak

Smash Apprentice
Anyone know how to download videos off of GamePro? I tried going into the page info in FF but it wouldn't download properly.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Ugh..

Why the hell didn't Pit used that Final Smash when he had the chance? He had availiblity of doing several times. >_>

Chepe

Smash Lord
Gogo Lightning Bolt! That is too awesome, I guess we should have expected a unique Mariokart item when we got the stage. And my hunches were right - Link's 64 entrance was given to Pit because it fits better for him...

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
BDAOutlaw,

In your sig, I think you want the word "tertiary" in place of "thirdary". ;)

Did anyone else notice Link's shield being on fire for a while? Or am I losing it?

himynameisruss

Smash Journeyman
i guess people saying you don't get invincibility after death were wrong, as you can see the people in the videos do in fact get invincibility.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
Wait... i think i saw what i did actually saw.

YOSHIS EGG MOVE STOP YOSHIS IN THE AIR; AND EVEN MAKE IT GO A LITTLE UP.

THIS IS FANTASTIC!

so you can now spam eggs from the ledge lol

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
That was his bomb.
Oh. I'm totally blind.

And yes, yay for Peach with red dress. There have been many a time when me and my Smashing friend want to color coordinate a red match (shut up, it's fun) but are incapable since he always plays as Peach. And no, pink doesn't count. At least, not for him.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
Wait... i think i saw what i did actually saw.

YOSHIS EGG MOVE STOP YOSHIS IN THE AIR; AND EVEN MAKE IT GO A LITTLE UP.

THIS IS FANTASTIC!

so you can now spam eggs from the ledge lol
SOmeone noticed this? x.x

Well about golden hjammer... WTF IS COMBO BREAKER!

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Peach has a new costume.
Peach's Float is back
Invincibility when returning to the stage from death is still in. Look at Peach and the others when they return. You see the invincibility frames.

I'll see what else I can find out from the vid.

Jenkins: Spy Monkey

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, it's gonna be so fun in a 4 player match when someone gets that hammer and it turns out squeaky. I think I'd just keep hitting people with it as long as I could before getting pummeled.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Dam, that Ghammer has some serious freeze frames, that dude got hit twice before he flew off.

I have to watch the vid again, the girls were pretty distracting.

Top Bottom