• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
win. That is awesome. Press one press one! this is gonna be the next big internet phrase.... also, being on the halberd reminds me of being on the egg carrier from sonic adventure 1... minus the puff balls.

zKillah

Smash Journeyman
IGN has uploaded some e for all vids on their Brawl media page. They're for Insider download only, though.

Eternalfire

Smash Journeyman
The best part about Brawl so far is that those booth whores won't be in the actual game. Thank God! :)
You are complaining about booth babes? Yeah, they might be annoying, but they've gotta be hot, right? That counts for something, I'm sure.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
You are complaining about booth babes? Yeah, they might be annoying, but they've gotta be hot, right? That counts for something, I'm sure.
Hot just don't cut it if they're annoying as hell. I mean, Jesus Christ man, even the dead would be annoyed by it.

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
Wow...that guy playing Bowser knew somewhat of what he was doing. Did you see him Up B out of shield? Most average people can't even pull off that technique in Melee. Maybe that was Gimpyfish? Anyways, thanks a bunch for uploading those IGN videos to YouTube! :)

Eternalfire

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it does look like L-canceling is automatic in the demo. I mean, the Bowser video above makes it obvious. Hopefully, it is. That will add a bit more depth.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
with all these demos floatin around, you would think one might get released before feb 10, or someone might make a torrent for us to download, but i havn't seen anyone play burned games on the wii.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Too bad we can't see their faces or bodies in these videoes. >_>

I've just discovered there are two new videos on IGN, so I uploaded them on Youtube.

MetaKnight Vs. Bowser: http://youtube.com/watch?v=UYCTTVZQ-k0

Link Vs. Samus: http://youtube.com/watch?v=29OjNh-tzrA
UGH! Why is it that when someone as MetaKnight gets a Smash Orb, they NEVER use it? <_<

Japanese Monk

Smash Journeyman
You'd think someone would actually film the new costumes, metaknights FS, Samus' FS, Bowsers FS, Or the ink drop....

Nowfist

Smash Apprentice
In the Link vs Samus, Samus looks like she's wearing the PED, but it might just be a new colour.

NDUDE

Smash Ace
You'd think someone would actually film the new costumes, metaknights FS, Samus' FS, Bowsers FS, Or the ink drop....
Meta Knight's has been used, but missed. I think you have to be right next to the person (like Ike's). Samus's has also been used, and Bowser's has been used at the end of a match, but it never hit (he just transformed and almost died...noobs).

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
you know what i'm glad about? i'm sorta glad Snake ISN'T playable. Snake is one of my favorite new characters and i was dissapointed to hear he's not playable. and now hearing all the talk about Sonic not living up to the expectations, i'm glad the same thing can't be said for Snake. i mean no matter what i'm going to main him, but if he was in the demo and didn't live up to the expectation, i'd be a little dissapointed.

glad that's not the case! and all the new vids are awesome. still want to see some more SE vids, though

Nowfist

Smash Apprentice
Meta Knight's has been used, but missed. I think you have to be right next to the person (like Ike's). Samus's has also been used, and Bowser's has been used at the end of a match, but it never hit (he just transformed and almost died...noobs).
And you know Ike's how ?

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
You know what I kind of hate about some (or to be correct, a very few) videos? That they mostly just view the PLAYER rather than the GAME. I mean, we don't give a **** about how someone presses buttons. We want to see what the effect of that particular button press is, not how you must press that button.

In that point the Gamespot interview was the worst video ever from a professional site. Either you display BOTH the controls and the game AT ONCE, or you just don't film the controls at all. We don't want to see some sweaty fingers from some ugly nerd, we want to see the game.

ecrone

Smash Rookie
I've heard about a video with Dark Link fighting someone....can someone post it? I really want to see what his DL costume looks like. Also anyone know if there are vids of the dark samus costume?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
You know what I kind of hate about some (or to be correct, a very few) videos? That they mostly just view the PLAYER rather than the GAME. I mean, we don't give a **** about how someone presses buttons. We want to see what the effect of that particular button press is, not how you must press that button.

In that point the Gamespot interview was the worst video ever from a professional site. Either you display BOTH the controls and the game AT ONCE, or you just don't film the controls at all. We don't want to see some sweaty fingers from some ugly nerd, we want to see the game.
yes, in the same manner of how IGN filmed their vids. a good shot of both the controller AND the game

Top Bottom