• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
^ That works too! :laugh: "I'm trying to be the first f***ing person to discover wavedashing in Brawl. SO STFU, because you're not helping! Look outside, becausse your voice is killing babies, and there are dead birds everywhere, who died from hearing your God forsaken annoying voices. Can you just stop talking about balls, balls, and more balls=???"

:laugh:

Couldn't resist!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT PRESSING THE 1 BUTTON. HOW ABOUT I PRESS MY **** UP YOUR ***ING *** AND WRECK YOU UP YOU SON OF A *****. I'LL **** YOU SO HARD YOU'LL BLEED AND DIE YOU *** *********** *****************************

*phew* Had to let that go. Of course, I was just kidding.
I wasn't though! :chuckle:

Other vid >>> Meta Knight vs. Diddy Kong at Smashville

Yae, more bloody whores that won't shut up in the backgrond.

:urg:

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
In a place where the grass is green and the girls
@Shuma

What I said: SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT PRESSING THE 1 BUTTON. HOW ABOUT I PRESS MY **** UP YOUR ***ING *** AND WRECK YOU UP YOU SON OF A *****. I'LL **** YOU SO HARD YOU'LL BLEED AND DIE YOU *** *********** *****************************

*phew* Had to let that go. Of course, I was just kidding."

"http://youtube.com/watch?v=NKHrO_ib4...e=user&search= These are the girls?

I'm having second thoughts about my previous joke post..."

Of course I realize they are booth babes.

..Yes they should die. But first, how about a threesome ladies?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Those are booth babes you ignorant fools.
Notes to self:
1.Never hit on a booth babe, ever. You'd be better off with some other girl.
2.Never give a booth babe a microphone. Because they are like the ultimate steriotypical blond, with 10 times as much crack in their system.
3.Never date or marry someone who was previously a booth babe. This WILLL LEAD TO SUICIDE.
4.If you ever have kids and there are booth babes in the area, give them headphones, a iPod, SOMETHING TO BLOCK OUT THE EVIL VOICE WAVES OF DEATH!
5.Immediately punch anyone who ever says "Push the ONE BUTTON!"
6.Make sure the politicians you elect try and ban booth babes from gaming events.
7.Protect everyone around you from being ***** in the ears. This is a MUST!!!!

So ya, that's enough tips for myself now! :laugh:

CHUK

Smash Ace
I don't think I would pay 5,000 for the blonde, if her face is nice I can bust out a dinner and a movie.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I don't think I would pay 5,000 for the blonde, if her face is nice I can bust out a dinner and a movie.
Dude, I would sell myself into slavery to shut just ONE OF THEM UP, to protect mankind from that horrible evil.

Dude, either ****ing hot idiotic blonde booth babes, or ****ing a boring redhead.'

Always use condoms!
Never do loud annoying women. Loud is one thing, annoying is another. You will be cursed for the rest of your life if you do so. Always remember: Booth Babes < Any other girls in existence.

sigged lol;)
HAHA! Glad you like it! :laugh:

ok we need footage of gold link
Gold Link...that wreaks....
WITH WIN!

:)

And someone needs to shut up those booth bimbos for good. If I ever hear the one button mentioned by anyone, I will unleash a terror unto the Earth. That is not a threat, that is a promise. If I use the Wiimote sideways as my person controll option, I will personally use the options to not use the 1 button, at all. I don't want to be tramatized again. *shivers*

:urg:

Chepe

Smash Lord
Am I mistaken, or did I just catch Kirby's new dash attack in that Subspace vid? He appears to use the break spin that Yoyo Kirby uses in Kirby Superstar! As in he flips over and spins with his feet above him. Looks cool, I hope it turns out more useful than the **** fireball...

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
Am I mistaken, or did I just catch Kirby's new dash attack in that Subspace vid? He appears to use the break spin that Yoyo Kirby uses in Kirby Superstar! As in he flips over and spins with his feet above him. Looks cool, I hope it turns out more useful than the **** fireball...
Good eyes. I wanna see Kirby do that in battle, not to some little monster things.
Hopefully, it's a good solid attack with not so much lag as the fireball.

Top Bottom