• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
zomg so many videos, let me catch up guys XD.

No, keep em coming this is stupidly amazing.

Oh and ShadowUltima, you're too quick with the youtubing. Stop it :p

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone else get annoyed by the very enthusiastic n00b girls in the background? "YAAAAY!!! MEETTTAAAA KNNNNNNNIIIIGGHTTT!!"

"3!!!!! 2!!!! 1!!!!! AWWWW GAME OVER!!! YAAAAY!!!"

Not being sexist at all, it's just those girls are very loud and annoying.

Plus, a lot of them are 10 seconds long and don't even show us much.

But besides that, I am very very grateful for you guys being able to show us Brawl, though I would really love to play it too...

I don't see how this game is so much slower then Melee. It doesn't look THAT slow. Maybe it just feels slow when you play.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Aryman, you are doing an EXCELLENT job on this thread. you are just on top of things. like, 9,001 bonus points to you, cause you are over 9000.

and thanks to all those who post the vids. i'm not fast enough to find them, and you are all excellent at finding these.

skyblue

Smash Apprentice
I'm loving these youtube videos, ShadowUltima. Thanks a billion. I didn't care for Emmisary at first, but now I know I'm dead wrong. So...there's Pit/Mario, DK/Diddy, Kirby/Peach...are there any more yet?

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
Ugh, someone shut those girls up, it's irritating.

I found a few video's I enjoyed, but most of them have someone's head in the way, or someone is screaming really, really loud.

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
Does anyone else get annoyed by the very enthusiastic n00b girls in the background? "YAAAAY!!! MEETTTAAAA KNNNNNNNIIIIGGHTTT!!"

"3!!!!! 2!!!! 1!!!!! AWWWW GAME OVER!!! YAAAAY!!!"

Not being sexist at all, it's just those girls are very loud and annoying.

Plus, a lot of them are 10 seconds long and don't even show us much.

But besides that, I am very very grateful for you guys being able to show us Brawl, though I would really love to play it too...

I don't see how this game is so much slower then Melee. It doesn't look THAT slow. Maybe it just feels slow when you play.
I imagine their it looks slower because they are using classic controllers and wiimotes

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
*blush* Coming from you Silver that means a lot.

But seriously I'm enjoying this. And I cant take all the credit, you all are finding these videos half the time (make that 99% of the time...). After today I'll be going on Gametrailers.com a lot more...

Anywho, keep em coming!

edit: rofl a medal? That's be sweet. I'd settle for a drawing though Silver! Something with Robo-ky (guy in my sig) plz XD You know how much I like your artwork.

I'm feeling the R.I.D.L.E.Y. love!

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
*blush* Coming from you Silver that means a lot.

But seriously I'm enjoying this. And I cant take all the credit, you all are finding these videos half the time (make that 99% of the time...). After today I'll be going on Gametrailers.com a lot more...

Anywho, keep em coming!

edit: rofl a medal? That's be sweet. I'd settle for a drawing though Silver! Something with Robo-ky (guy in my sig) plz XD You know how much I like your artwork.

I'm feeling the R.I.D.L.E.Y. love!
the R.I.D.L.E.Y. love is flowin like wine!

Top Bottom