• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

Aeronite's Kiseki

Smash Journeyman
I want to bodily harm that screaming girl. Great vids, though. Diddy = freakin' gangsta.

Very.....Strange though when that cutscene with Diddy started...It shot memories in my head of Final Fantasy X-2, when Yuna made her first true appearance, I think you know what scene I'm talking about

I

i8waffles612

Guys we are gonna be having new footage for the next 4 days straight!!! AWESOME.

unfortunatly, i gotta go to bed....im gonna write down the page number this post is on on my hand in permanant marker so I can start back here when i get back from school tomorrow ;)

-dMT-

Smash Lord
He was shown in a Snake screenshot before as well as the "Snake Joins the Brawl!" vid (which is where the screenshot is from).
oo yeaaahh...I completely forgot. I think I was paying more attention to Snake.

good catch

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Ike vs Sonic vid and Pit SE vids are up on the first post.

I'm working on getting the DK trailer on youtube. It's uploaded 41% now, might be another 15 minutes before it's viewable. I'll let you know when it's on there.

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman
Link's Final Smash is pretty good, hit a heavey weight character at 0%. Plus, you cant evade it like you can with samus FS.

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
Wow, SE videos are amazing...After the one that showed Bowser it showed Zelda as well...but I could barely make it out since people's heads were in the way.

ksicproductions

Smash Rookie
OMG! Did any one notice marios water gun thing from sunshine??

It was awsome!

And guys, that music is not the music in the game. Something they put in to make it not a noisy in the back ground. They dropped the real sounds and put in what you heard.

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
(Regarding the ike vs. Sonic on Norfair video)
...Yes. Yes. Yes! The Super Peel Out appears! Even if it is a useless taunt, it still appeared! the one move I wanted to see out of Sonic, excluding Super Sonic, of course. Yes! ^-^

EDIT:
(Regarding Bowser's little appearance in the looong video)
Looks to me like Diddy and DK stopped the banana thieves and they were headed by Bowser, who then decides to take care of Diddy and DK himself to take the bananas. The only question is what would Bowser want with bananas? :p

Master Peach

Smash Ace
I'm enjoying the videos so far. But one thing I wonder is the people with the video cams. Why do they make the vids so short. I'm sure they can record more Matches and stuff.

I mean they are there in front of the game. Record some more stuff. Stop giving us this short crap.

I want to get as much info as possible.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
I really want to see Samus' SE storyline.

Hopefully is does justice to the Metroid series and actually accurately represents the Metroid series instead of putting lava everywhere.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Eternal fire it won't go on my comp and plz tell me what time bowser shows up in the vid I am not watching the whole thing.

Top Bottom