• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
You guys notice the health bars on the enemies in that SE video? Reminds me of Final Fight...

-Knux-

Smash Ace
I wanna see more videos ON Ike. Not someone else using their FS against him. T_T

He does look slow... Kinda disappointing. Well, he IS super strong, so that could sway my opinion on him. ^^

Ianthraxx

Smash Apprentice
What the hell is wrong with those girls screaming in the background, counting down the end to every match? Is that supposed to be hyping us up about the game...? =_=

Regardless, sweet, new videos. :D

Drake3

Smash Ace
I think they're in charge of moving the line. I heard one of them ask if Brawl lived up to their expectations. They're pretty cool vids, but it makes me wish I was playing instead of just watching.

The Director

Smash Lord
DK ADVENTURE!!! SICK ****IN' ****!!!

If I could jerk off to Smash, this would be the video I'd do it with. However, that would be weird so I'll just get my noose ready because of the two month delay.

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
the same annoying lady is in the mario vs boswer videos prt one and two. she has the most annoying vioce and the worst commentary ive ever heard. but seeing that hopeless bowser was still pretty funny

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
http://youtube.com/watch?v=D533pueDHLc&mode=user&search=

Sonic vs Ike

In case anyone missed that and it wasn't posted. Though I doubt it. lol
Norfair in action. I LOVE IT!! even with all that lava, that stage was AWESOME!! the blue dome protecting you from the huge tidal wave, lava filling up HALF THE STAGE!! and IKE in action!

i've never liked a metroid stage because of the rising acid, but even with the lava this may turn out a fun stage

Top Bottom