• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
You know what I kind of hate about some (or to be correct, a very few) videos? That they mostly just view the PLAYER rather than the GAME. I mean, we don't give a **** about how someone presses buttons. We want to see what the effect of that particular button press is, not how you must press that button.

In that point the Gamespot interview was the worst video ever from a professional site. Either you display BOTH the controls and the game AT ONCE, or you just don't film the controls at all. We don't want to see some sweaty fingers from some ugly nerd, we want to see the game.
yes, in the same manner of how IGN filmed their vids. a good shot of both the controller AND the game
If you notice all the videos from the Summit were the same way. This is because Nintendo REQUIRED them to shoot the vids this way. They could shoot gameplay as long as they showed someone playing the game in the shot.

First post updated. Ready for a new day of vids. (check yesterday's videos too, there are a couple of new ones people posted while I was sleeping)

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
you know what i'm glad about? i'm sorta glad Snake ISN'T playable. Snake is one of my favorite new characters and i was dissapointed to hear he's not playable. and now hearing all the talk about Sonic not living up to the expectations, i'm glad the same thing can be said for Snake. i mean no matter what i'm going to main him, but if he was in the demo and didn't live up to the expectation, i'd be a little dissapointed.

glad that's not the case! and all the new vids are awesome. still want to see some more SE vids, though
You sir. Are made of win.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I never thought Sonic would be uber. I mean, he's a fast, combo machine. If he were strong or had uber knockback, he'd be unbalanced... or at least to Brawl's standards. So this is pretty much was I was expecting.

Bocom

Smash Apprentice
I just hope that they balance out more, I mean, that's a granted, but I hope that while they do it, they won't break characters, like Mario.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8W19ljhK7E

Luigi is accidentally confirmed at 1:27

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8PqbN2WM7M&mode=user&search=

Pikachu vs Pit vs Samus vs Sonic at Smashville
That guy is annoying. Not sure if I should add it, not much footage there.

The second one is good though. I guess those are the shirts people were getting. I'm betting we'll see some on eBay soon...

LOL @ the booth babes in the second vid. 5 4 3 2 1 ... HAPPY NEW YEAR

wow... XD

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
That WAS Lyn! Wow, so she can basically slash anywhere. It was so fast I missed it the first time.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
New gameplay vids are awesome. I'm really really grateful of the originaly poster's work. Thanks so much!!

5@/\/\U5

Smash Apprentice
The vid from today with Link against Samus shows Link really able to move around quickly and drop down from platforms/fall fast. Seems like, with proper skill displayed, the better players will work to become less floaty.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC

Kentalish

Smash Lord
Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Pre..... Shut The F Up!!!!

BDAOutlaw

Smash Apprentice
I just noticed they gave Kirby a little buff. His CRAPPY running A is now a upside down spin rather then the stupid fire move HURRAY!!!! Kirby for TOP TIER hope Im not late on this info though :p sorry if i Am

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Several new videos that I've found!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy1nynXoosc (Part 1: Features Bridge of Eldin and Yoshi's Island)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL-I-pAGjLw (Part 2: Features Yoshi's Island)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UNOL28vUkg&NR (Delfino Plaza. Sonic, Pit, Meta Knight, Pikachu )

Hopefully it's new footage! If not, I'm sorry!
Nice vids, they're up on the list now.

Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Press 1!!! Pre..... Shut The F Up!!!!
My thoughts exactly...

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
You know guys, if we were there we wouldn't need some girls yelling at us to Press 1. We would actually be halfway decent even with Wiimote only. <_>

Ugh

Kentalish

Smash Lord
its awsome man... CANT WAIT ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG im going to have a nightmare of the booth babe yelling PRESS 1 then i wake up screaming like a school girl my brother comes in my room to see if im ok lol

Rash

Smash Ace
Seriously. That girl was annoying as hell. I would've knocked her teeth out, even if it meant getting me thrown out of that place.

Top Bottom