• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

Kye L

Smash Apprentice
What the hell...is it just me, or did Peach use her UpB twice in a row without hitting anything? o_O

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
What the hell...is it just me, or did Peach use her UpB twice in a row without hitting anything? o_O
She did that in Melee.... after doing up+b you can fastfall and then open the parasol again. It's not really doing it twice.

Drake3

Smash Ace
Was just about to post those ^. GT seems to be getting alot of new vids.

Aaaaah! Look what he did to Zelda!

Also Kirby seems to have been unnerfed (just speculation) and his suction seems to have much less lag.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
wow. fully contradicts what i was thinking. I guess no matter who you choose, you play as Kirby against Petey. but cool device Wario has turning Zelda into a trophy. too bad it was...Zelda who got captured all along...

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Arrgh load **** you.... the vids are up on the list pending a description. I can;t describe what goes on if I haven't seen them yet XD

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
And I noticed in that video that mario somehow stopped in his tracks before running into Kirby, mindgamin him and Fsmashin him in the face. New adv. tech perhaps?

Edit: Did you click the advertisement, Foxxeh?

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
Arrgh load **** you.... the vids are up on the list pending a description. I can;t describe what goes on if I haven't seen them yet XD
First Subspace video: Subspace intro - Mario vs Kirby (you get to pick who wins), Pit roots on the fight, Subspace Army appears (we've seen that cutscene).

2nd one: Kirby vs Petey, frees Peach, Wario appears and turns Zelda into a trophy, Kirby and Peach escape via Warp Star, Pit's Decent video

There, now that I've spoiled and done your work, you're set :laugh:

The Man Himself™

Smash Rookie
do forward aerials stop momentum now? cause in alot of the vids when they go flyging, they can do some kind of forward aerial and start moving in the other direction as if it canceled out the stun

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
(picks jaw off floor after watching those SE videos)

BTW, I'm guessing the reason they showed the "Kirby saves Peach" story line is because otherwise they would possibly have had to show Zelda fight... possibly giving away whether or not Sheik is in or not.

Top Bottom