• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Game and Watch Community Photo Archive!

DeliciousDave

Smash Cadet
Since I came up with this idea I thought I would make the thread!!
Got the idea from other character forums like snake and ike community, and yes i am basiclly coping them :p

Post a Pic and I would put it up with your name and location!!

DeliciousDave! -Loveland, Colorado

Main- :gw: - Black GnW
Name is Dave, im 19 years old and a freshman in college studying accounting, been in colorado for most of my life. Love going skiing and hanging out with friends and football.
Ranked number 1 on the colorado PR :) only played brawl, been playing for only 2 years. used to be a huge wifi player also but quit
Kewl - Panama City, Panama

Main: - :gw: Green (:
Secondary: :bowser2: (mostly for low tier tournaments and MMs vs people who think bowser sucks lol)

story time:
My name is Marcio. I'm 18. I used to live in the states and play loads of competitive melee till about 3-4 years ago when I had to move down to Panama with my mom. I currently still reside here and plan on moving back to the states for college in August/September. I plan on studying photography. I play piano/keyboards in a local band, and also sing and write most of the songs. I'm also a big party kid who loves to smoke and drink. lolol.

I've been playing smash competitive for about 4-5 years now, stopped when I moved to Panama and started back the day brawl came out. I run about 80% of the tournaments in Panama (which are mostly my bi-weeklies) while the other 20% are Nationals where I just participate or help run sometimes. I go all out g&w in tournies, have yet to win one but have gotten close with 2nd and 3rd place finishes. I've won quiet abit of doubles tournies though (:. I'm currently ranked 5th in the Panama PR, hopefully I got up in a few weeks hehe.

B- Hammer Dayton, OH

Main -:gw: - RED
Secondary- :diddy: -Purple
Oi oi folks, names Brandon but I am known commonly as THE Banhammer. I'm 19 and I live in Dayton, OH and go to college for CIS. I started playing competitively in September but I've been playing Brawl from day one. I normally like to mess around with any electronic I can get ahold to, and I - like my main- love to cook. I'm working on getting recognised as a PR player in Ohio and the Midwest

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
Kewl - Panama City, Panama

Main: :gw: - Green (:
Secondary: :bowser2: (mostly for low tier tournaments and MMs vs people who think bowser sucks lol)

story time:
My name is Marcio. I'm 18. I used to live in the states and play loads of competitive melee till about 3-4 years ago when I had to move down to Panama with my mom. I currently still reside here and plan on moving back to the states for college in August/September. I plan on studying photography. I play piano/keyboards in a local band, and also sing and write most of the songs. I'm also a big party kid who loves to smoke and drink. lolol.

I've been playing smash competitive for about 4-5 years now, stopped when I moved to Panama and started back the day brawl came out. I run about 80% of the tournaments in Panama (which are mostly my bi-weeklies) while the other 20% are Nationals where I just participate or help run sometimes. I go all out g&w in tournies, have yet to win one but have gotten close with 2nd and 3rd place finishes. I've won quiet abit of doubles tournies though (:. I'm currently ranked 5th in the Panama PR, hopefully I got up in a few weeks hehe.

That's it for now I guess.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond

Main -:gw: - RED
Secondary -:luigi: - Purple

Oi oi folks, names Brandon but I am known commonly as THE Banhammer. I'm 19 and I live in Dayton, OH and go to college for CIS. I started playing competitively in September but I've been playing Brawl from day one. I normally like to mess around with any electronic I can get ahold to, and I - like my main- love to cook. I'm working on getting recognised as a PR player in Ohio and the Midwest

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Oh. I just posted how I liked this idea. Decreased awareness on itouch ftl

Publix

Smash Apprentice
That's my ex and me. She was hot and half asian!

I'm Will! From Gainesville Florida! I go to UF, and i'm a junior studying Psychology. I skateboard, skydive, and make love to beautiful women. Sometimes I drink too much and regret it the day after. I think pot should be legal. I practice Kriya Yoga( which if you're thinking, " yeaaa, yoga stretching and getting into weird positions", then you're wrong. That's American yoga that has nothing to do with spirituality or God.) I love the Universe, everyone in it(that means you too:), and God, but I don't have a firm definition of God, besides, "it is Love". I wish i had a girlfriend, but i guess that would interfere with all of the beautiful women that i make love to. I'm starting to get into poy too aka swinging glow sticks on a string.

kaak

Smash Journeyman

Main
:gw:

Secondary:
:jigglypuff:

www.youtube.com/kaaksmashseries
aim: kaaksmashseries (feel free to add)

im guus from Holland, ive been playing competitively for about 1.5 years now. atm im still at school and enjoying it. in my spare time i play smash, hang out with friends and edit videos.
On average i place 5th in singles and 2nd in teams at tourneys. Creativity is very important for gaw and you'll notice that in my videos and playstyle.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Eewuu.. I can't believe I'm going to post some pics.. D:
Most recent:

My favorite:

My main: :gw: The awesome yellow looking one~
side main: :olimar: The blue gloves!
secondary: :peach: Red dress!
I'm Day! :3 I just turned 18 not too long ago. XD? Uh.. -copies and paste FB info.-
I am a pretty sensitive person when it comes with other people! I cry easily in movies and even in Pokemon. Doh! But friendship and happiness is the best! And I hope I can spread things like that all around the world! I want to make smiling a disease and give it to everyone!

My favorite colors are lemony yellow, strawberry pink, blueberry blue, and nummy chocolate brown! I'm also an artist and photographer! I love doing little sketches and I love taking pictures during my free time. I'm also a seamstress and love to sew and knit. I just general enjoy doing arts and crafts and making things for people!

I'm a fairly outgoing person that can be slightly shy! I really do hope I can cause people to do better and to do well in their lives; and to cause and share enjoyment. I wish goodness for everyone! If you would like to friend me please do so! Good luck to all and stay positive!!

D: Uhm! Yeah.. Long story short I'm really cheery and I love to help people! I'm pretty girly and.. love video games! XD;

Noraa

Smash Lord

Main:

Hey, im Noraa and im 19. Right now im in school majoring in english, but i really want to make music for a living. I do shows, im actually opening up for mayor hawthorne next week if anyone knows who he is. I watch alot of anime, mostly sports (major! =]) but i branch out and watch the populars ones. I live in Maryland so the the comp is very stacked over here, but i love it....well thats me in a nutshell.

add me on fb if you have one =]. aaron sneed

Oh yeah, Today you have blew my mind lol did not execpt you to be a black female, thats like a double myth lol. but your cute =]

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
UTD Zac - Dallas, TX

Main- :gw: - Black G&W
Name is Zac, im 22 years old and a graduate student at... UTD studying computer science. I enjoying programming things for fun as well as any type of game involving luck. I've played melee for 2 years before brawl came out. I love brawl doubles =D

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
PentaSalia NewYork,New York

lmao i only have my new years pic,tiippsy

main:
stolen off UTD's sig har har:p

My name is Frank,17 year old senior getting ready for college,sorta lol. I'm a pretty shy person when it comes to meeting new people but once you know me,i'm a pretty laid back person that loves to fool around lol. I watch alot of animes x_x,alot alot alot. Mostly into school related anime or romantic comedies, but i watch action anime once in a while(gurren lagann,everyone watch it!). I used to be pretty competive in YuGioh for more than a year but quit once the game started going downhill, which was the same time i started picking up brawl. I've always mained G&W only and been going to tourneys for 2 years now. My placings are decent from 13th-17th,and i'll keep at it lol.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice

Hey, like Publix, my name is Will. (Guess xYz's name. Will!) I'm 21 years old, and live in an apartment in Deland, FL. I work at Lowe's for now and am happy to announce that I will be beginning my 3rd week at Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Orlando, FL. My aspirations include seeing the world through cooking, I.E. working a cruise ship. And yes, I'm learning more and more ways to use bacon. :)

I've been playing smash since melee (Peach main all the way back in the day). I didn't get too competitive till around my join date. I kinda became Halo5God's apprentice (if any of you old timers know who that is) and traveled to Atlanta, GA in 2006 to compete in MLG. During the Last Chance Qualifiers tourney, (which is the tournament for those not exclusively invited to MLG, top 4 compete in the Qualifying tourney for MLG's 10$k grand prize.) I placed 8th with my Fox and Peach.

Sad to admit that I was a little disappointed at how brawl turned out, but I still love it as a game, and accept it as a seperate entity from melee. I give it my all with Game and Watch. The only thing holding me back is just MU experience. I'm a little strained on money right now so it's hard to attend tournies. But I'm striving for the title "Best FL GaW player" (Which will be amazingly hard since GDX is here) and when I get more money I will earn it >_>;

And for those of you who may not know. This is my backside.

(I like to show it off every chance I get D: )

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655

Name: Yasha "soviet" Chernyak

Story : I was born in the mountains. My parents abandoned me and I was raised by the dragon of the west. He was the almighty powerfull troll dragon. He taught me the ways of trolling with no mercy. He taught me to hunt down every thread you dont like and end its life by injecting it with so much mad kids it eventually eats itself. After a while the dragon got old and eventually died, but before he died he sent me to a city in michigan called "Ann Arbor". He told me to find the smash community in Michigan as they were some of the best trolls around. But I proved the old dragon wrong, I surpassed all of them by trolling them and destroying the MI PR's. The only way for me to sharpen my troll skills now is to cross over to the /b/lack side.

Real Story: I'm a 17 year old kid. I was born in flint and moved to Ann Arbor when I was one. I got melee in 2002 and entered the competitive scene in about 2007. I started going to library melee tournaments, these tournaments had an age limit and back then lain was like either a junior or a senior so he would come and get 1st place all the time. A lot of big names from MI started in those library tournaments. I'm in Washtenaw Technical Middle College and I'm attending college classes at WCC (its complicated). Best I got at a brawl tournament was like 17th out of like 30. I'm terrible at this game and dont know why I keep putting time into it. I'm fat..and I'm russian...what else do you wanna know?

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
@Penta :3

@bhammer u mad?

@delicious Dave update this sheet brah

@kewl your gonna love Michigan then, pretty much everyone smokes and drinks.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
@kewl your gonna love Michigan then, pretty much everyone smokes and drinks.
QFT. Me included.

Being just kinda bored, u kno?

EDIT: Now that I have time...

The name's Dustin. I'm 18, finishing up high school in my senior year. I've always lived in south east Michigan. I'm 50ish% german, 25% serbian, 12.5% native american (cherokee,) and 12.5% other, including english, french, scottish, irish, and maybe polish. A mutt of sorts. I'm six foot even, (which from what I hear, contradicts the height of most G&W mains) and about 180, so I'm a bigger guy, but not too big. I always have a trademark hat on (right now its the white NES beanie, during the summer its usually my white fedora) so you'll know how to spot me if ever need be. I'll play about any video game you give me, especially any competitive one (except COD, that game is awful) but my heart has always belonged to smash and halo. I also like to dabble in Yugioh and Pokemon from time to time.

My friends would tell you I am the luckiest person in the world when it comes to random chance games.

Smash story: I've played the game since release with a buddy of mine and our group of friends, though we never looked up ATs or any of that. In junior high, whenever the game was brought up, my name went along with it. I was just generally accepted as the best. Then one day about 5 years back, a kid who would one day become to be known as JCav (if you've been to the Wolf boards, who know who he is) came up to me in the hallway, and asked if I wanted to play his group. They were much better then the people I normally played, but I still came out on top. (then someone found AT's, and I decided not to get into it, since I knew Brawl was around the corner,) but we still played a pretty big amount. That group, along with my original buddy, came to be my best friends. I owe a ton of friendships to this series. It may sound deep, but this game literally changed my life, and very likely who I am today. Then brawl came out, and we all lived happily ever after. The end.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427

Tournament Mains: Black G&W :gw:, :mario2:, and :luigi2:
Secondaries: :rob:, :ganondorf:, :bowser2:, :marth:, :ike:, :falcon:

Birthday: March 11th, 1990 (turning 20 within 3 days of this post)

Most people say I look really young. I'm not that tall (around 5 foot 8 inches if I recall), I'm EXTREMELY skinny (weight is about 110 pounds, which is in the 1 percentile apparently meaning 99% of people in my age group are heavier than me), and idk, being Asian (100% genetically Chinese to be specific) makes you look really young? And please don't ask me to translate Chinese for you. Despite my genetic origins, for all intensive purposes I am 100% culturally American and I know more about the Japanese than I do about anything related to China lol.

My name is David, I'm a student at UCSB (best UC ever srsly), and technically I've always been a Mario main, but I've also mained G&W when Melee came out because he's about as epically amazing as Mario. I also like Link, Ganondorf, and Luigi a lot, and I've tried to use them competently in all three games where they're available, although my current goal is to bring my Link up to Secondary status pretty soon.

I like Nintendo games and I know a lot about most of the ones where Smash characters came from. I also like various anime and I want to be a high school biology teacher when I graduate.

cemo

white walker

my name is sean, i like horseback riding and long walks on the beach :embarrass

i'm 20, and not very good at this game anymore. i've been spending more time learning chess and go. i'm a little over 12 feet tall, and i weigh about ten thousand pounds. i put on all that weight when i was younger and did sports or something healthy like that.

started playing melee in 2006, played me some ice climbers. also (relatively) proficient with Fox and Captain Falcon. i learned how to play one handed with Marth 'cause it was fun to play scrubs with.

didn't pick up the icies in brawl, i didn't like how they played so much. went for game and watch because HE IS SO MUCH FUN GUYS. I think you all understand where i'm coming from there. my favourite move is his dthrow because i am confident i can win any game of rock paper scissors.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
i figured this much. LOL. i have fun anywhere so yeah. i'll love it.
yeah unfortunately I dont. I had a couple bad experiences with both smoking and drinking so Im off it for good.

Splice

Smash Hero

SPLICE
Real name = Billy

Main: :gw:
Secondaries: :dedede::metaknight::jigglypuff::olimar:
(I have not legitimately used any secondaries in tournament, only easy pool matches.)

I am 15 years old and have been going to tournaments since February 2009, but I owned the game since April 2008. I played Melee a long time ago and I want to start getting into it competitively as well. I normally place top 5 in my state, Victoria, which is in Australia and as such when you Americans are asleep around midnight, I just got home from school.

I play the guitar and enjoy most things musical, im in a band atm and I hope that in future I can make a lot of money from music. I'm also interested in animation for games and movies though.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I'll get a pic of myself later i can't right now (I also hate taking pictures and ironically can't really smile [I just like smiley faces ok?])

The GW tattoo was so awesome.

TOO awesome.

Oh yeah and Today is crazy cute. Black girl smashers (that main GW) ...So awesome.

I always knew only chosen people main GW. it's safe to say that we're all totally ON A BOAT

am i right?

Splice

Smash Hero
I always knew only chosen people main GW. it's safe to say that we're all totally ON A BOAT

am i right?
LOL good stuff :laugh:

Heya did anyone else notice A2ZOMGs shirt? I noticed its design just then... ;) I want that shirt.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
updated my picture with a new haircut. (:
and yeah i noticed A2's shirt. its wicked awesome. lol.

Top Bottom