• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Game and Watch Community Photo Archive!

izzy24

Smash Ace

LOLOLOLOLOLOL just kidding

Me in Haiti for a mission trip a couple of weeks ago:

Name: Israel

Game Tag: IZZY or ALL4X

Main: GAW (and only game and watch)

About me: I live in SFL but i origially come from Venezuela (thus the mexican pic). I've been playing smash ever since 64 but starting competing around 4 years ago with melee (but i sucked lol). I now play brawl with my friends @ FIU and whenever I can. Hopefully i get to go to MLG in Orlando and rep my character/state.

I love my relantionship with God, with my favorite verse being 1 Corinthias 10:31 "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do (even smash), do it all for the glory of God.".

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
I love my relantionship with God, with my favorite verse being 1 Corinthias 10:31 "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do (even smash), do it all for the glory of God.".
your name is unique for a name. i dont think i've heard anyone named Israel before.
btw, does it really say that (the even smash part)? LOL idk im atheist.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
would prefer if you wouldn't talk about that stuff.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655

my name is sean, i like horseback riding and long walks on the beach :embarrass

i'm 20, and not very good at this game anymore. i've been spending more time learning chess and go. i'm a little over 12 feet tall, and i weigh about ten thousand pounds. i put on all that weight when i was younger and did sports or something healthy like that.

started playing melee in 2006, played me some ice climbers. also (relatively) proficient with Fox and Captain Falcon. i learned how to play one handed with Marth 'cause it was fun to play scrubs with.

didn't pick up the icies in brawl, i didn't like how they played so much. went for game and watch because HE IS SO MUCH FUN GUYS. I think you all understand where i'm coming from there. my favourite move is his dthrow because i am confident i can win any game of rock paper scissors.
Rogue Wave is a boss band, sorry for teh double post.

izzy24

Smash Ace
@ kewl: no dude it doesnt LOL. @ soviet: Well i didnt mean anything by it, its something that makes me who i am, and thats wat the thread is about. Sorry if i offended u or anything :/

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
@ kewl: no dude it doesnt LOL. @ soviet: Well i didnt mean anything by it, its something that makes me who i am, and thats wat the thread is about. Sorry if i offended u or anything :/
LOL if it did i would of picked up a bible and looked for that **** XD

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
It's not a matter of offensiveness I think, it's just that talking about religion starts hell on the internet.

I still gotta get my little bio up though, was busy all day

You guys may not be ready for my awesome yet, though.

Too much Smiley exposure at once has been known to cause brain cancer due to the spatial eucratithian cortex in the brain exploding from mindblowingness.

I'm pretty sure that isn't what cancer is... but it's jus a testament to how hardcore I am, basically.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I'M THE ONE ON THE RIGHT!

Main: black G&W

Secondary: cyan G&W

Name: Luc

About me: I'm soon to be 24 and about to graduate from FIU with a degree in Sociology and one in Asian Studies. I currently play Tekken 6BR and Halo 3 competitively but I've competed in tournaments for a large number of games and in various genres. However I no longer seriously compete in Brawl tournaments. FIU has a a number of top Florida Brawl players and I play with them on a regular basis - shoutout to my boy Izzy. Soon you'll hear more from me as I'm building a Florida video gaming league.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
going to bump this thread with another random pic of me :o lulz

Friend's holding the card haha

Top Bottom