• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Fan Custom Colors Thread

Kokaloo

Smash Apprentice
Different strokes for different folks I suppose. I tried to use Gimp once, I failed. I find photoshop can come out better, if you know how to use the system.
Well, yeah.
Photoshop comes out a lot nicer, it's just really confusing for me.
But I really wish it wasn't.

Eturnus_Frost

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1990-3003-7432

Frost Bowser!

Yes, I missed the pixels on the spikes on purpose..to give him a sort of...rusty look.

And its my first recolor so...

Tomo009

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to see some propper alternate samus', like gravity suit maybe? Or any PMD from corruption (noty liekly), but any propper samus suits.

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
I'd like to see some propper alternate samus', like gravity suit maybe? Or any PMD from corruption (noty liekly), but any propper samus suits.
I believe it's PED Suit, not PMD. Just felt like correcting.

And I have finally done another recolor. HUZZAH!

Kokaloo

Smash Apprentice
Here's Gayrio, a feminine Mario.

And I Did Ice Mario since I finally remembered. (Simple re-color, I dunno why NO ONE has done it yet.)

Hopefully Ice Mario is okay, considering I don't have a reference pic.

shayr1992

Smash Rookie

And I Did Ice Mario since I finally remembered. (Simple re-color, I dunno why NO ONE has done it yet.)

Hopefully Ice Mario is okay, considering I don't have a reference pic.
Ah come on, I thought I made a fairly decent pic of Ice Mario but my efforts remain ignored

Give Mario a break, if you really care about him and don't want him to kill himself, go back through this thread and admire my pictures. It's what Mario wants you to do.

blooagga

Smash Journeyman

My first re-color unless you consider me metal metaknight down there a re-color
edit: there is something I did that wasn't a re-color, free monster energy drink to who can find it

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Credit goes to InvincibleAgent, I just altered his Ike a bit.

Top Bottom