• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Fan Custom Colors Thread

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
Forgive me if its been done, but has anyone done a monotone (black & white) Dedede? The monotone Kirby was my fav recolor for him, and I would like to see what monotone King Dedede would look like.

OATH

Smash Apprentice

alright well me and imageshack finally came to an agreement

this thread have no love for donkeykong
:lick:

OATH

Smash Apprentice
another Dk this was actually my first recolor i ever did =)

lmao i cant do links ;\

malesretmit12

Smash Apprentice
Just copy the IMG code, not any other code... it should already be there once the download's done, and you don't need to check the pic off and click the generate button.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Lol@people bashing my Gay Mario.
Here's a Metaknight.
Not the picture itself, the notion that it's "gay". It's just tacky Mario. Gay =/= tacky pink/rainbow clothing

Anyway, I had an idea for a couple recolors - Donkey and Diddy recolored in realistic gorilla and monkey colors. Probably easier for Donkey Kong cuz there aren't as many color variations for gorillas. It would be especially cool if DK could look like a silverback gorilla, but it looks like the pics that aren't in game don't show his back...

Stak

Smash Cadet
Don't have Photoshop handy at the moment, but I would kind of like to see SMB3 Fire Mario as an alternate color.

Lord0fCookies

Smash Rookie
samus a.k.a. andy:
Make a photobucket account, put your pictures there, then copy and paste the image link it gives you under the picture you want to post.

Top Bottom