• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Cleveland Common Grounds Weekly Smashfest

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I dunno, I msgd him and he hasn't responded.... I get off work in an hour and don't wanna drive home in akron then back to cleveland if masterbraz's thing isn't happening...

edit: Where is this going to be located as well? are people still going to common grounds?

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
I'm free tonight if anyone who didn't come last night wants to come.

But if no one sees this/can't make it, the next one will probably be next week.

Fire Blazer

Smash Cadet
I wish this would continue. There's next to no brawlage in Cleveland. This was going to be my hero until I realized it hadn't been posted in for over a month...

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
We still play there once in awhile. It's just that we don't really use smashboards to organize these anymore.

I'll post something when we're gonna smash up there again.

Fire Blazer

Smash Cadet
xD, alright, and if you don't use smashboards, then is there somewhere else you manage it? :p

EDIT: Just did a mapquest and it's 30 minutes away from where I live now, but it's like 5 minutes away from where I used to live (Shaker Heights). I guess if you can give me your word you'll set it up and there will be some people there, I'll make the effort to go and play against somebody besides myself and my brother, even if it costs me some (gas)...

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
Lol, Ed where the h*** have you been. I think we've only played brawl together once since it came out. And I hope your melee skills aren't getting rusty; Impp, Steve, and I still play it.

Well, we usually set these up through calls/instant messaging. I haven't talked to anyone recently, maybe Saturday night we can set something up. I'll post tomorrow if anything is going on.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Haha, just living life my friend. And no worries, I'm not like Mr. Pika quitter, I've still got it goin' on. I'm still as mean as ever with my Falco and Mewtwo.

Fire Blazer

Smash Cadet
Dammit, I missed it. >.> Maybe I should get your contact info for next week. :/ I really don't know the levels of skill out there, so I could either be average/good or I could be horribly bad, and I have the urge to find out by playing someone on smashboards... *pms you*

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
KB Suuuuuuuuuuuucks xD
You ****er. XD

How's the AZ Melee scene doing?
So Far, I hear that only SoCal still has a decent sized scene remaining. Tis sad. :(

@ Dobs- Good **** the other night. I guess I am a wee bit sloppy haha. I had to use my brain a little more than my fingers that time. I've been working on waking myself up again. I should be back to my old self in no time. ****ing Brawl... >.>

Oh, and would it be ok to ask if you, matt, or steve can pick me up from campus for the Middle of Ohio tourney? I would like to go to it. I'll cough up some gas money to whoever offers to get me. I need a **** car. T.T

Omni wants to come and hang out on my campus this weekend instead of going to the tourney, but I want some Melee dammit. :laugh:

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
Your tech skill is still pretty solid, just gotta sort our your brawl and melee strats. Nice teams in brawl, IC's and Marth make a sweet duo.

Ya, you'd have to talk to Matt or Steve about that, I'm not going to the middle of OH tourny.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
You ****er. XD

How's the AZ Melee scene doing?
So Far, I hear that only SoCal still has a decent sized scene remaining. Tis sad. :(

@ Dobs- Good **** the other night. I guess I am a wee bit sloppy haha. I had to use my brain a little more than my fingers that time. I've been working on waking myself up again. I should be back to my old self in no time. ****ing Brawl... >.>

Oh, and would it be ok to ask if you, matt, or steve can pick me up from campus for the Middle of Ohio tourney? I would like to go to it. I'll cough up some gas money to whoever offers to get me. I need a **** car. T.T

Omni wants to come and hang out on my campus this weekend instead of going to the tourney, but I want some Melee dammit. :laugh:
Lol From what i hear Az is still just a bunch of high tier campers
Im from CO
And we are doing **** good

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Havnt been on here in a long time but yeah my smash skills have gotten sweet as ****! Im disapointed in pika and eddie you better be coming to the tourney this weekend i wanna play you with my new main :p Ever since i four stocked matts zelda ive been maining it so BE READY FOR WHEN WE PLAY AGAIN!!!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Your tech skill is still pretty solid, just gotta sort our your brawl and melee strats. Nice teams in brawl, IC's and Marth make a sweet duo.

Ya, you'd have to talk to Matt or Steve about that, I'm not going to the middle of OH tourny.
Yeah true but I still could have been better, like how I was when I went toe to toe with 4% or with Vidjo's Marth. I've been keeping away from Brawl for the time being just to work on sharpening everything back up, and it's working very well. And yes, Marth and ICs make an excellent combination. It's a shame that you're not coming though. :(

@ Matt- It's in University Heights, which is about 20 minutes away from Cleveland, and actually...like a 5 minute drive from where Escape is.

Here are the specifics if you want to Mapquest it. :)
John Carroll University
20700 North Park Blvd. - University Heights, Ohio 44118

Thank you very much Matt. ^.^

@ Nite- Niiice, come on over to the MW sometime for some real challenges. XD

@ Steve- WHASSSSSUP! :psycho:
and Brown Nite is someone I know from Gaiaonline. He's the Falcon that got ***** in the "Get Well Ferdi" video lol.

Omni2268

Smash Apprentice
LOLZ Ed you should been at commons i think it was sunday night, i was pooping on dobs, steve and matt with my melee pika. It was great....then i lost....which wasn't great...i like brawl lol

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
Hey, you only pooped on me when I was Zelda (not even sheik). I never got to do my favorite combo of all time to your pika, up throw>Uair>Uair rinse and repeat.

Impp

Smash Ace
Okay, Eddie, Steve and I will try to be there to pick you up a little before 10, but we've been late the last two times, and missed a tournament, but we'll definitely be there early enough to be there on time for singles, but hopefully we'll be there before 10, so we can do doubles.... Oh, and you should kidnap Anthony, and make him come, too.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Yeah true but I still could have been better, like how I was when I went toe to toe with 4% or with Vidjo's Marth. I've been keeping away from Brawl for the time being just to work on sharpening everything back up, and it's working very well. And yes, Marth and ICs make an excellent combination. It's a shame that you're not coming though. :(

@ Matt- It's in University Heights, which is about 20 minutes away from Cleveland, and actually...like a 5 minute drive from where Escape is.

Here are the specifics if you want to Mapquest it. :)
John Carroll University
20700 North Park Blvd. - University Heights, Ohio 44118

Thank you very much Matt. ^.^

@ Nite- Niiice, come on over to the MW sometime for some real challenges. XD

@ Steve- WHASSSSSUP! :psycho:
and Brown Nite is someone I know from Gaiaonline. He's the Falcon that got ***** in the "Get Well Ferdi" video lol.
-_- That was my 3rd week of picking up falcon
I think i did pretty good since i got third and it was my first tourny beating LoVo xD
Then SDSG ***** me with his ******* luigi
anyway good times
And why dont you take the greyhound with me to slayns for a weekend of smash and ownage?

Oh and i was also the falcon that got ***** on Forwards C.O.C.K xD

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Okay, Eddie, Steve and I will try to be there to pick you up a little before 10, but we've been late the last two times, and missed a tournament, but we'll definitely be there early enough to be there on time for singles, but hopefully we'll be there before 10, so we can do doubles.... Oh, and you should kidnap Anthony, and make him come, too.
Ok sounds good, but I'll PM you my cell # just in case because the Mapquest specifics for JCU's address are still a bit vague, and so that you can call to let me know that you're here or whatever. :)

@ Omni- **** Brawl. Play Melee! I miss THAT Pikachu of yours. The Brawl one is boooooring... :(

@ Nite- think I'll pass on the Greyhound idea. I'd be 50 by the time I got there, and besides, i told them to get their butts over here instead. :chuckle:

Omni2268

Smash Apprentice
Ed: Well peoples tastes are different i suppose, though i will admit playing melee pikachu did give me that....one feeling...

Matt: Well if you are leaving to the tourney that early on sat. then i doubt i can go cause i won't be a JCU till maybe later on that day. Goofy, Dana and I and whoever else are gonna be at Danas' playing Rock Band all night Friday night.

soap

Smash Hero
i coulda made it to the thing on sunday... i was just watching movies all day... o welz come to cbus on saturday

Top Bottom