• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Cleveland Common Grounds Weekly Smashfest

Philosophize

Smash Apprentice
Guys I've been watching videos recently, so I really want to play melee AND brawl so please come tomrrow and we'll have a good smashfest. I have to leave for summer after this so let's play a bit eh?

Impp

Smash Ace
I'd like to play some this weekend. I can make it like in the evening- 7ish on Saturday, or Sunday night.

Philosophize

Smash Apprentice
Doesn't seem like it, though it would be nice...Hopefully some people can come tomorrow or Sunday.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
yay! I got an engineering internship up in bedford heights! This means that I'll already be in the Cleveland area on Friday nights. I get off work at 5 P.M. though so I'll probably be the first one there. I also don't have a working wii or gamecube so I'll also be bored for a couple hours waiting and such.

Expect me to be more regularly attending this although probably not every week.

I also apologize in advance for pretty much always using my main. Every other character just feels.... what's the phrase i'm looking for? "Too slow"

Edit: I'll check the forums right before I leave work to see if anyone is heading up there today. If so I'll be up there around 5:30 If no one posts though I'm not gonna head up there.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Sorry for the double post but is anyone comin up to this tonight (Friday) Just curious cause I'm kinda far away.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
yay, I'm in belden heights at escape gaming center right now (The longer I'm here the more they charge... so try and hurry up)

Edit: Also, are you guys bringin a wii? I might need an extra controller unless I buy one.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Honestly...I have never encountered as many elitists and trolls as on this site. It's embarassing, and they claim to be a friendlier crowd than the ridiculous Halo crowd... >.>

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Honestly...I have never encountered as many elitists and trolls as on this site. It's embarassing, and they claim to be a friendlier crowd than the ridiculous Halo crowd... >.>
That was out of nowhere...

On topic: I'm probably gonna watch the new indiana jones movie after work next friday (the 23rd) then head up to the common grounds afterwards. I'll be able to drive some people to my friend's house from common grounds friday night for the tourney on the 24th if anyone needs a ride

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
Don't expect too much from the new Indiana Jones movie. I saw it during the midnight release, it's not as good as the older ones.

On a relevant note, who coming tonight?

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
If someone can give me gas money I'd go... I have none moneys until I get my paycheck on the 30th... I could also bring a friend up too and another wii.

Also, don't forget to come to my tournament tomorrow!

masterbraz

Smash Apprentice
anyone still play at common grounds? Me n Jkk really want to go if some other people would show up. Cleveland is dying for some biweeklies. I prefer smash fests with little to no entry fee cus im poor right now.

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
We haven't had any smashfests up there for about a month. Last I heard was Anthony's Wii was banned there. I don't know when/if it will be allowed back up there. Ya, I've been dying to play either smash for awhile too.

Impp

Smash Ace
Who wants to play this weekend?
I'm off, I might buy a wii this pay check... if not, I'll definitely be getting a new Gamecube...

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I should be able to. I still haven't fixed my wii. I've also gotten pretty bad at the game too, losing to even the novices of my group.

masterbraz

Smash Apprentice
this friday sounds good. But i may be havin a lil brawl fest at my house. Just locals but u all r invited to come. There won't be any entry fee or anything but we may a small pot for money.

Impp

Smash Ace
this friday sounds good. But i may be havin a lil brawl fest at my house. Just locals but u all r invited to come. There won't be any entry fee or anything but we may a small pot for money.
shoot, I might want to go to a brawl fest... let me know what's up, If not Friday sounds good at Commons, I'll see what everyone's doing.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
At masterbraz? Ya, It's today. This would actually probably be better to go to I think. I can get a LOT more people, wiis and TV sets if we go to the brawl fest

Top Bottom