• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Cleveland Common Grounds Weekly Smashfest

Impp

Smash Ace
hey who is coming on friday X) i am and this is steve i didnt feel like loggin on my own board lol sorry for sleeping in da car i was le tired XD

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
How long do these things last for? Also, I'm assuming I have to sleep in my car if I'm too tired to drive back home. I should be able to make it this saturday with my "crew" it depends how long the wal-mart tournament lasts. Only 16 people so I'm assuming not long.

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
Since the shop is open 24 hours, we leave whenever we're tired. On really crowded nights it can last till 3 or later, but on normal nights we usually leave sometime between 12 and 2.

And just as a reminder, everyone needs to buy a drink cause they'll get pissed off.

And there's parking in the back.

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
There are 2 already there. But its first come first serve, so there might be people already playing brawl or something else.

Ya, we're allowed to bring more tv's. Impp always brings an extra in his trunk.

Omni2268

Smash Apprentice
wow i havnt been on here in forever...again....again lol i should be there tonight and tomorrow night since ill be crashing at steves place that night woop!

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Okay, I'll bring a TV and brawl. probably bringing a couple other people too. I should be there around 7 o'clock.

Omni2268

Smash Apprentice
soo whos going to commons tonight?? sorry i wasnt there yesterday i fell asleep and for anybody who doesnt know my cell got shut off so you'll have to call my house phone to get ahold of me or just message me on facebook or myspace.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I'll be there with 3-4 others a tv and a wii. probly be there somewhere around 7.

Ok, confirmed for brawl, me and 4 people a TV a wii and 4 controllers. Hope to see you guys there, I'll be there around 7:30.

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
It seems like SMASHTASTROPHE 2 + Escape tourney = lack of activity in other threads.

But on a relevant note, does anyone want to get some practice in Friday night before Escape?

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
sorry for passing out all the time im just exhausted heh who is up fo commons after the escape tonight? I would need a ride matt has to work but ima bring my guitar nukkas

Omni2268

Smash Apprentice
lol so i dont think everyone comes on here like they used to anymore but yea ill be heading up tonight and Steve said he is too so that means Matt should be there also i havnt talked to Nick or Jerry yet

masterbraz

Smash Apprentice
theres gonna be a smashfest in medina at my friends house 25 min from cleveland. Its very last minute, but if anyone doesn't have anythign to do just message me. We can only have a small group (less than like 12) so just message me if interested

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm going to Smashtastrophe2, not sure yet though. Anyone wanna play tonight, if so, could we play more melee than brawl?

Omni2268

Smash Apprentice
haha Dobs you melee *****! jk i swear =P but idk i want to go tonight and i dont mind playing either or but im probably going to Dave and Busters tonight unless anyone wants to pick me up from there idk if i can make it tonight =( the thing im going to is from 8-midnight but i dont wanna stay till midnight lol

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
hey dobs, we should carpool to smashtastrophe 2. I think I'm already gettin coheed. If coheed is goin with you I could just swing by and pick all of you up so we save on gas. I'm pretty sure all my friends ditched me so I don't wanna be driving an empty car.

Edit: If you could drive coheed up to smashtastrophe on Saturday that would help me out because I could get my homework done on Saturday and some of my friends can actually go on Sunday. Not to mention my brawl skills have gotten pretty bad after playing Sonic so much.

Philosophize

Smash Apprentice
If you guys are for sure going to cg, i think i can come, but later...like 9 or 10. i haven't been in awhile, so it would be sweet to play a bit. i don't mind playing melee either, heh.

Philosophize

Smash Apprentice
Did any of you guys make it tonight? I was there from like 9 to 9:45 and there were some people playing brawl but they looked like they were from another group. Zz, I need to get one of your numbers or something, it's so hard to keep track of what's actually happening through this thread.

Omni2268

Smash Apprentice
So does no one write on here anymore?? lol well letting you peoples know Ed and I are already gonna be up there and he has the Wii with Brawl and Smash so just bring controls unless you wanna bring another system KK see ya guys up there

Top Bottom