• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Cleveland Common Grounds Weekly Smashfest

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Well, it's apparent that DJC is not in Brawl, but that actually helps Ness in many ways. He'll excel at rising aerial combos now instead of sinking after an aerial, and with Brawl's new mechanics it's a beautiful thing. Oh and Impp, Zelda's been buffed from Melee. Take advantage of that my friend. :)

Omni2268

Smash Apprentice
And Omni joins the room again after missing for like what 10 days on this thread lol

whats up people whats been goin on lately??

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
We've had some good turnouts the past few weeks, you planning on coming this week?

Oh ya, Domo still wants his controller back lol.

Omni2268

Smash Apprentice
o shoot thats right lol i was just at that house last night too AAAHHH crap o well i should be there again by this weekend so i can grab it but yea i should be able to make it this weekend cause i dont think i have that much to do lol

Revven

FrankerZ
I'll probably try to make it this weekend. What day are we having it this weekend? Friday? If it's Friday, I'll just barely make it out there. (Unless someone can give me a ride there, which would be great too).

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
I cant go to it, i have something to do saturday morning and afternoon. If anyone's going to vidjo's on Saturday and thinks they might not want to come afterwards, then we can have it Friday.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
well thanks to the crappy one week notice on it, I'm not able to make it to Vidjo's. If he had let us know about a tournament earlier, I could've requested saturday off of work. Oh well...have fun over there Impp.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
haha i can actually go the that tourny BUT i dont wanna play brawl till it comes out sadly lol

Yeah I'm with you on that. We need to be able to get some practice with our characters first, instead of getting our faces stomped in and wasting $15. :)

Philosophize

Smash Apprentice
BLeh, I can't go again. I really want to play too.

By the way, if anyone is interested, we're doing some sort of smash tournament at Oberlin on Saturday. I'm not sure what time, but we'll be playing both melee and 64. If you aren't doing anything Saturday, you're all welcome to come.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
and also who wants to just play at my apartment some time this week let me know maybe friday im off then im not feeling common grounds that much anymore

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
crap, there's no way my parents would let me go over someone's place they don't know. I'm not going to be visiting commons much anymore after this time, so is there any way you could reconsider? Anyone else as well? Please can everyone go to commons just once more? Sorry to beg. :(

Omni2268

Smash Apprentice
Yup im cool with either place too if anything after commons we could just hit steves place up for some more smashing too. Steve im crashing there Friday!! cause i dont think the Shawnee thing this weekend is gonna happen cause Ashley might start working that weekend.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Sweet, thanks a bunch guys. Oh, and would Aaron and I be able to carpool with anyone? Who ever is willing to, this time I INSIST on coughing up some gas money. I don't want to feel like a moocher or anything.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Sweet, thanks a bunch guys. Oh, and would Aaron and I be able to carpool with anyone? Who ever is willing to, this time I INSIST on coughing up some gas money. I don't want to feel like a moocher or anything.
im sure impp will take you im going with him and anthony is too ill just ask impp. you mean to PA right?

Impp

Smash Ace
Is Anthony going to PA with us? That's cool... 4% said he might need a ride, too.

:002:, Eddie's talking about Common Grounds on Friday, because he can't go to your place.
At this point, I don't know if I'll be back on Friday, or back that early anyway.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Is Anthony going to PA with us? That's cool... 4% said he might need a ride, too.

:002:, Eddie's talking about Common Grounds on Friday, because he can't go to your place.
At this point, I don't know if I'll be back on Friday, or back that early anyway.
yeah ant is coming with us lol

Top Bottom