• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Cleveland Common Grounds Weekly Smashfest

Domo

Smash Cadet
I'm feeling natural urges coming on.

Let's light the spark this weekend, who's up for Friday before Escape?

sKatZ

Smash Apprentice
i think me and my sis can come this friday 2
hopefully there'll be a cube there,
yay smash

Zwan94

Smash Rookie
Is this still going on? I'm 30 min out from cleveland, i want to go to tournys.

Philosophize

Smash Apprentice
Sure man, follow the directions on the first post to our little coffee shop and you can size yourself up for the tournament on saturday...

anyway, i'll be there early-ish, cause i have not much else to do, and so i can reserve spots. I will also probably bring a tv in my car just in case. I'm pumped. : )

Domo

Smash Cadet
After the hype, I'd feel too guilty to skip escape.

So I won't.

Dobs and I are bringing a cube tonight, someone else be sure to bring one.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
you'd better not skip it you buttmunch >.>

don't be a stereotypical Cleveland smasher and not show up at the last minute

Revven

FrankerZ
Maaan, finally some Smashers in Cleveland and yet it doesn't look good as far as me going. I just looked at how far the place is and it would take approximately 30 minutes to get there (without any traffic lights I'm sure). It sounds almost impossible for me to go simply because I doubt my parents would want to drive me there JUST so I can play some Smashers I've never met before. ****...

Probably the only viable option is if someone on here lived closed to me and would be okay to carpool (as in, me going with them and back). Though, I somehow doubt this too... dammit and I really want to meet some other Smashers besides the people I already know! >_<

Impp

Smash Ace
I would definitely like to play this weekend and get good with Sheik, I can most likely make it tomorrow. I'll let you guys know.

robotofdance

Smash Rookie
hey i go to school at baldwin wallace its in berea. i havent found any one here that plays competivly. where do you guys play. my names isaac by the way.

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
We play at a coffee shop called Common Grounds. The address is:

Common Grounds Coffee Bar
17104 Lorain Rd.
Cleveland, Ohio 44111

It seems like we'll be there tomorrow night around 7 or 8 till whenever, so come if you can.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
If I can get approval from my parents, would anyone mind taking me there and back?

lol apparently I'm viewed in the Ike boards as an egotistical a-hole who talks a lot of **** for someone without a copy of brawl. It's pretty entertaining. :)

Revven

FrankerZ
We try to make it weekly depending on how many will show. And for me, pfft it's hardly been monthly for me >_< D@mn job...
Ah, I see. Well, if you guys have it next week I'll still be willing to try and come myself. Though, I somehow doubt it (we'll see though). :p

Top Bottom